How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The ''Objection!'' thread? XD Now that would be awsome

So how's the weekend treating everyone so far?
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Guud just tired and im trying to make a npc for MUA i have to figure out why the powers wont work though heres the story

I DID THIS CAUSE I WAS BORED AND IT'S OFF TOPIC
Emma Frost,Jean,Psylocke,and Marvel girl realized there friends are missing so they came to the hellicarrier to track them.While getting there they all sensed there friends where there but the place was heavily guarded with ninjas!! then after they battle them they realize The stepford Cuckoos were the people who took them of course 1 telepath and 60 ninjas were no match for 4 telepaths,that can also turn into a diamond,one is a skilled martial artists and 2 have the power of the phoenix so guess who won?

I got my laptop back!!! :) so many things to install apparently and im having issues with kaspersky! it keeps telling me that my license has expired! just saying x(
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Just had heaven between two slices of bread!

hmm, lately i've kind of noticed that the other marvel games board is kind of lacking in moderating. now i'm not trying to recommend myself or whatever but i feel like that is something that the site staff might want to adress.

edit: just to clarify, i'm not saying that we even need another moderator, just that the issue needs to be adressed

well uhm, awkwardly enough i just met someone who i'm really interested in. && so far we've been talking alot. so im pretty happy about that :D
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::