How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
intrested in Love? Im so glad for you ;)!
Did you guys miss me btw? I was on vacation to French :). Buyed a mini eiffeltower and a saint Michelle model and a Saint Michele model of pure gold :D (fake of course :P)
Quote from: Deedooo on August 04, 2010, 08:58PM
hmm, lately i've kind of noticed that the other marvel games board is kind of lacking in moderating. now i'm not trying to recommend myself or whatever but i feel like that is something that the site staff might want to adress.

edit: just to clarify, i'm not saying that we even need another moderator, just that the issue needs to be adressed

Yep, i left a comment on your comment, oh well. To be honest the board doesnt need much moderating, there's just a teeny mistake here and there
Just like Deedoo, im not addresing myself or somthing, also im not saying we need another moderator, just to talk about it a bit couldnt hurt right?

something random i made because i'm bored and it's 2:30 in the morning here XP.
if you don't get it look at classic coke ads.

it works fine as deedooo, if we consider "deedooo" as a brand name and thus an adjective

I just learned, that a lot of Marvel cartoons will be made (Avengers: Earth's Mighties Heroes; Marvel Animes; The Mighty Thor and Ultimate Spider-Man (Instead of Spectacular Spider-Man, as it's cancelled) ). Yippie

I think that they need to bring back Wolverine and the X-men because from what i heard, they wont be developing another season. :(
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Damn it...I love someone...Someone I shouldn't...She is my best friend, I know her from kindergarden, but she has a boyfriend...Plus, I don't want to ruin my only real friendship here. I can count on here in anything. Why do I have to love her from all the girls I know....This is not fair....totally unfair....

been there. you'll live through it. but be prepared for what's on hold for you. it's not gonna be pretty and it's still gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. you'll come out of this much stronger.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I don't know. I mean, I really do love her. Not like those people, who say they love someone and the next day, they meet someone, who they love better. To tell the truth, this girl is like a living dream. I mean, for me, I can't even think about someone being more perfect for me. But I don't want to ruin this friendship, plus, not many girls like me. And if she would know about it, nothing would be the same. I'm entirely depressed. We go to the same school. So, I will see her every day for a long time from September 1. I don't know how will get through this. And if I will ever see her with her boyfriend...it will be like hell. Of course, I want her to be happy, even if it's not with me, but still, it will cause me big pain. I'm a complete mess...again...

Wow Suigetsu You seen like nice guy but the true is; once you leave friend zone to relationship zone, you can't never go back to being friends ( Ben there done that ) Ex. My guy friend says He likes me more than a friend He's says I'm cool and understanding and pretty cute.... all good in the beginning but down the road I couldn't just take him as my boyfriend any longer because we have too much in common You know.. you want some exciting but different..( That's just me; coming from a girl point of view)

I Feel pretty good today play Dance Revolution with my boyfriend and friends
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Last night, while I was crying a lot, I planned about asking her in a tricky way. You know, like: "There's someone I love and that person is a good friend of mine" so you know, like if it's about someone else. I'm curious what will she say to me. About what should I do.

Quote from: UnCanny Jean GreY on August 14, 2010, 04:13PM
I Feel pretty good today play Dance Revolution with my boyfriend and friends

You miss, are the first girl in this forum, congrats :D

Quote from: UnCanny Jean GreY on August 14, 2010, 04:13PM
Wow Suigetsu You seen like nice guy but the true is; once you leave friend zone to relationship zone, you can't never go back to being friends

not 100% true here, it is possible

Im curious to Suigetsu, its only the trick on how you look, so she wont notice your talking about her, You might of course always try to just be close with her, no flirting or somthing, but since you two are going to the same school, oppertunity arrives. Who knows, maybe 2 months later she breaks up, its always possible

It's her first boyfriend, plus, she is not the average type. She is more innocent, than normal people here. So, dunno. Plus, I feel like the opposite of her. I mean, she is just perfect in my eyes, but after so many years, I don't have much positive stuff about myself. She means me a lot, the first person, who was really my friend. And life is not a game. Once I do something, there's no going back. What happened, cannot be undone. So, I just try to see her oppinion, but even if it would be good for me, I might not reveal my feelings. I had problems from something like that before...

I feel sad today because this is my last day before I have to go to school; I don't want to go but I have too...

@ Suigetsu you have to make a decision. Would you rather date her, or do you just want be her friend? Once you make your decision stay with that ok?

Tell her but don't just shout it; take her hand look her in the eye and say " I like you and I want you to be your boyfirend. I want to make you happy if you can't decis right now think about it ok  No pressure..

If she say I been waiting for you to say that you're a go  :applause:
But if she is like I'm sorry I don't like you like  that I think of you as a brother .. say that's just fine but we're always be best friends  :sadwavey:
That's the best I can think of...
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins