Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't mind for you to release the link so go ahead. I'm really too busy for modding these days so I don't have the time to do it myself.

Omg  this is WHAT I WUZ LOOKING FOR I HAVE MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 FOR PS2 AND SHE HAS THOSE EXACT POWERS OMG THIS IS JUST OVERWHELMING THANK YOU AND THANK YOU EVEN MORE FOR PUTTING PICTURES

bTW im not sure if u all no maybe this isnt important but mua2 for wii and ps2 are EXACTLY the same they both even have the same powers

I think they now, but I think they can only use stuff from the Wii version.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 22, 2009, 08:06AM
I don't mind for you to release the link so go ahead. I'm really too busy for modding these days so I don't have the time to do it myself.
Oh, thanks. Then...http://www.mediafire.com/?2wimntxjjej

Quote from: Nahymt on January 03, 2010, 06:50PM
What did you change? Or is it just a re-post?
It's a re-post. I needed permission from MarvelFan12345 and i got it. So i think that i can to release this update. If somebody finds any bugs, tell me.

hei MarvelFan12345 since u not busy could u please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make an Emma Frost Booster(wolverine and the x-men version) by using this powerset i made of.

(Powers)
Telepathic Beam – Emits a dual mental beam from her hand that cause the victims an immense pain (Chargeable)
Psionic Bolt – Stun foes with mental bolt also explode when hit an enemy causing to stun nearby enemy
Terror – Projects terrorizing images into the mind of enemies, possibly causing them to flee in terror
Command – Forces entry into the mind of enemies and uses power of suggestion for a chance to control them
Psionic Insanity – Causes enemies to go insane from immense pain as the slowly wither away
Psychic blow – Emma release powerful mental blast in front of her causing the victim to knock out also may cause KO to the victims (Press and hold)

(Boost)
Mental Disorder – manifest a mental disc on party head allowing the party to easily to dodge projectile attack for a while.
Diamond Form – Change into a solid diamond form, making her stronger and resilient to any type of damage

(Extreme)
Psychic Bedlam – Extreme Radial attack dealing mental damage with a chance to convert enemies

Notes:
1.   A mental disc would appear on Emma's head where never she uses her psychic attack accept for psychic bedlam and command
2.   A mental disc would also appear on Psionic insanity victims
3.   Telepathic beam attack is similar to Spiderwoman's Venom blast
4.   Psychic blow attack is similar to white king's moonstone's shockwaves
5.   Psionic bolt attack is similar to scarlet witch's Hex Explosion
6.   All her powerset color will be blue accept for command and psychic bedlam

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMarv you are spamming now, stop it. This is the third time you have posted this in 3 seperate threads. Requests go in the request board, in which you already requested this. Stop spamming modders threads asking for this.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I can't seem to install the MUAII conversion of Jean Grey :S. I have the OC 1.2 mod, and I copied the folders from the RAR (no, it can't be a broken download because I DL'd it 3 times). Any suggestions?

just unpack in the main folder and REPLACE a character in the herostat manually. Oh and remember the menulocation. <- oldschool method, but in my opinion EASIER and FASTER than heroselect (sorry Norrin, but you know that I'm a modder ^^)