Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks to everyone I'm glad that you liked both characters, It makes me really happy :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 25, 2010, 08:05AM
Whiteking, whats a good place for songbirds mannequin so you can see her fully?
Also, whats the diffrence between Emma's 2 herostats?

I use this one and she looks good. As Moonstone is a hard mannequin, lol:
Quotemenulocation = 20 ;

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 25, 2010, 08:09AM
Perfect  :emmafrost:. This getting better & better than the last time.

:eek: 8 Powers (Songbird). Do you mean 10, i saw the icons in a gameplay pics thou.

The 4th costume.

Yup 8 powers, in total I have 10 powers including Crushing Discord and Eagle Dive. But the first has bugs and the second was left out at the last moment. By the way if someone want that power too (Eagle dive), just tell me (check my workbench for preview pics)

Quote from: LegionODoom on May 25, 2010, 09:08AM
Whiteking, just checked out the videos. Wow. In one of my recent play throughs, I used the previous Emma mod with mega booster and really enjoyed her. I think your modifications look great. Love the effect around her head when she uses her powers. And the astral projection is really cool. Would love to see a Prof X booster with this power added (hint, hint).

Songbird looks really cool too. I'll give her a try, even with the energy regen issues.

Thank you, I enjoyed the megabooster too, and that's why I tried to mimic the improvements for the 4 official powers (Fear, Command, Diamond Form, Psychic Bedlam) with a few extras. The effect on her head and the astral power are something that I really loved about the new mod and i'm very proud of it ^^
Hehe, I won't update Prof X, honestly the only 3 telepaths that I really care are Emma, Phoenix and Psylocke, and Jean has a lot of boosters while Betsy has an incredible mod in progress by Dihan, so that's enough for me :)

Quote from: Cates on May 25, 2010, 09:57AM
That sounds like a problem that can be quickly fixed with some overview of the ps/talent files. I feel like I had that on one of my old mods and solved it relatively quickly.

Can't wait to try out songbird!

Thank you, well, if you remember where's the problem I will be forever gratefull to you :D
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow...Songbird is very very good.  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Don't forget to credit n-Space for Songbird.  That's where she originally came from.

Quote from: Teancum on May 25, 2010, 10:14AM
Don't forget to credit n-Space for Songbird.  That's where she originally came from.

Yup, thanks for remind me about that :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on May 25, 2010, 10:01AM
Thanks to everyone I'm glad that you liked both characters, It makes me really happy :)

I use this one and she looks good. As Moonstone is a hard mannequin

I was talking about Songbird...She still doesnt show her whole mannquin

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 25, 2010, 10:51AM
I was talking about Songbird...She still doesnt show her whole mannquin

I know, I have Songbird on the menulocation "20", I was poinitng that as Moonstone, Songbird has a hard mannequin ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Ahah, does her whole mannequin pop-up with you? I can only see her legs XD

Whiteking I have tried both Emma and Songbird they are  AMAZING...I enjoy playing with them but when I use Songbird  her energy regenerates  ;D ...I don't have any problem with her...

Wow you released them! They are both amazing and beautiful!! I can't wait to try them out.

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 25, 2010, 11:10AM
Ahah, does her whole mannequin pop-up with you? I can only see her legs XD

That's the best position that I could fine, you can see her whole mannequin on the main screen but when you select a hero and the camera close up that hero, you can only see her legs ^^

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 25, 2010, 12:50PM
Wow you released them! They are both amazing and beautiful!! I can't wait to try them out.

Thank you hope you like them ^^

Quote from: Seth on May 25, 2010, 11:14AM
Whiteking I have tried both Emma and Songbird they are  AMAZING...I enjoy playing with them but when I use Songbird  her energy regenerates  ;D ...I don't have any problem with her...

I'm glad that you liked both :)
About the energy... Really?, wow that's weird because in my game she can't do that.

@To everyone, please report if in your games her energy regenerates as well.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I just tried out Songbird and she is marvelous! Another fav mod of mine. Her energy regeneration works completely fine for me as well. I haven't tried Emma yet, but I can't wait.

Yeah her energy regeneration works and shes so cool i love sonic scream and i have a Thunderbolts Team but i only use Songbird and Moonstone green goblin is alright and venom is just there lol Great work i also tested out Emma she fantastic!! Makes me wanna do Watx Boosters :p

oh and i have a suggestion for the loadscreen for songbird what about LarsAlexanderson for his? and Mental Spheres should be named Psychic Bolts

uh yeah, it's no news to me, cause I have a VIP pass, but I gotta tell everyone else: songbird is awesome! the powers are effective, well balanced and effects and skins are beautiful.

as for the emma booster, it was a great improvement. the astral form attack is my personal favourite and the saloon girl skin is the best one whiteking has EVER made!

great job as usual ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 25, 2010, 02:27PM
oh and i have a suggestion for the loadscreen for songbird what about LarsAlexanderson for his? and Mental Spheres should be named Psychic Bolts

About the loadscreen you can use his, since it's compatible with the mod, but I would like to make my version. And about the power, the name will stay the same since If I'm right Jean has an attack called like that in one of the many boosters for her, so I wanted something different for Emma.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on May 25, 2010, 02:22PM
uh yeah, it's no news to me, cause I have a VIP pass, but I gotta tell everyone else: songbird is awesome! the powers are effective, well balanced and effects and skins are beautiful.

as for the emma booster, it was a great improvement. the astral form attack is my personal favourite and the saloon girl skin is the best one whiteking has EVER made!

great job as usual ^^

Shhhh!!!!
Not many people has the VIP pass :P
Glad that you liked the mods and the skins, can't wait for Rogue, I have my VIP pass ready :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

OH and when i use Songbird charged attack thingy she just puts her hands up like shes getting ready to kick someone and she is frozen And she has no melee attacks?

Edit: Nevermind