MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RoMunroe on January 03, 2013, 03:54AM
Weird, I have both of those.....where would i need to go to get the link put up?

Ro.  :storm:
Go to www.mediafire.com, register and upload the rar archive file of the Normal Version of Dazzler. Then post the link here. And hopefully one of the moderators will update the catalog with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1rgbm3o1i8g58f

okay this one is the dazzler stand alone mod. The 3.0 version ( the one where she replaces elektra) is actually available in the catalog.

Ro. :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 03, 2013, 05:09AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1rgbm3o1i8g58f

okay this one is the dazzler stand alone mod. The 3.0 version ( the one where she replaces elektra) is actually available in the catalog.

Wow, thank you so much for a new Dazzler mod's stand alone link! I've been looking it for ages :D
And yeah, the 3.0 version is available in the Characters Mod Catalog.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

January 03, 2013, 05:56AM #828 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 08:09AM by RoMunroe
My pleasure :)

I was searching for it like a madman and did find a post with a new link, but it was late,  i was a zombie, so i dl'd and went to bed. I actually just fetched it out of my bin ( glad i didnt empty it yet, huh?). I was considering pointing you guys in the direction, but then i realized I didn't even remember which to direction to point you guys in lol

EDIT: It was in this post I found that link, about half a year back ( I'm deranged I know, but i have this mental image of the menu screen so i literally was link hunting lol).

January 05, 2013, 05:59AM #829 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:44AM by RoMunroe
About the dazzler mod again:

If I add her full on mod, do i need to copy her herostat into the herosstat.cfg? or just change the name in the heroselect app? So that I can pick her through HS.

EDIT
Never mind, I just copied her herostat from the engb to the cfg and erased elektras entry and added dazzlers in the list and it works fine :)

hi guys nice mods ! :)
No One Can Stop Me !

another to add:

Sasquatch
Last Updated: January 16, 2013
Discussion Thread

You all have an impressive library of mods. Thanks for your hard work. Having said this, I should inform you that the links to get Stage 3  :blackshake: and  :magik: are broken. Is there any way this can be fixed? Also just out of curiosity, is anyone working on a  :bheart: mod? Something tells me he would be a serious bad-a** if he became playable. Thanks.

January 28, 2013, 01:45PM #833 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:26PM by sbarth13
that's the old version and link. here's the new one.

Blackbolt v1.5
Last Updated: 5-28-12
Discussion Thread

if someone wants to update it that would be great

ADDED, UPDATED whatever :D

Quote from: sbarth13 on January 28, 2013, 01:45PM
that's the old version and link. here's the new one.

Blackbolt v1.5
Last Updated: 5-28-12
Discussion Thread

if someone wants to update it that would be great

ADDED, UPDATED whatever :D

That link's no good either, but... upon looking at the discussion thread, I found the link if anyone wants to update (http://www.mediafire.com/?nusqlavlcibyph8) Nice job with the mods, BTW.

Updated, thanks for the other link Outsider.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 28, 2013, 09:55PM
Updated, thanks for the other link Outsider.

Not a problem, MP-123. The link for :apocalypse: is broken as well. I downloaded it elsewhere but forgot the link. The search site I used to find it is down (or shut down). Still looking, but it's like pulling teeth.

As for the broken link for :magik:, I noticed that Markloto made it (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5005.0.html). Does anyone have it? Maybe they could upload it so that there's a new link. I can't find her anywhere (for MUA) and I definitely want her on the roster.

Quote from: Outsider on January 29, 2013, 04:24PM
You're not referring to Magik, right? Just tried it again - still no good.

I believe he meant the Blackbolt mod, there was a little issue about the link