MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dark_Mark on January 06, 2009, 06:50AM
May I request adding Hawkeye on the list and updating Magneto's, Hulk's and especially Venom's entries?

Now, this is what I've been confused for a while!

Hey, Dark_Mark, you've got mods for Magneto, Venom and Hulk (Hawkeye too?) right? I've seen some files in the official pack and it's got both "magneto" and "magneto_hero"

My doubt is: Are your mods included in the pack or the ones in the pack are from the other modders?

TKS a lot!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

As far as I know, Hawkeye's exactly the same, while Magneto, Venom and Hulk have some different skins, especially Venom since Dark_Mark made an entirely different model. Besides that, the stand alone Magneto model has some files that are necessary for the game not to crash in some places.

I've just noticed that my Hellion mod isn't on the list either.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Gevth on January 06, 2009, 08:48AM
As far as I know, Hawkeye's exactly the same, while Magneto, Venom and Hulk have some different skins, especially Venom since Dark_Mark made an entirely different model. Besides that, the stand alone Magneto model has some files that are necessary for the game not to crash in some places.

Thanks a lot! Dark_Mark told me indeed about those vital files! Even suggested that I used the files from his Magneto mod.
I've reinstalled my MUA and added the mods, but haven't had time to play yet!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Ive been thinking of making a :galactus: mod but do not know if i am copying anyone with my idea?
Also does anyone have any idea how i could use the skin for galactus that is in the game( when you fight him) as a skin in the mod?
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

Nope, no one has done Galactus yet. That's why it ain't on the Catalog.

And IMO, I personally think Galactus is far too overpowering to be on the game.

Quote from: xmental on January 07, 2009, 10:57AM
Ive been thinking of making a :galactus: mod but do not know if i am copying anyone with my idea?
Also does anyone have any idea how i could use the skin for galactus that is in the game( when you fight him) as a skin in the mod?

isnt he huge? i dont think he would be able to move around the maps and areas being so big.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Im pretty sure I read his skin is only from the waist up , so you would have to make the rest of him.

I think my Scarlet Spider mod may be added to Stage 2. It'll need a minor power fix, effect fixes (can be done in mere minutes) + a proper loading screen. Uses Spidey's sounds.

i was thinking of using giantmans size as galactus
it wouldn't be true to the comics but i thought it could work
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

He won't fit through doors then.

I need help when i try to use hero select when i select the character the game crashes

Can Hellion, Rockslide and Rockslide's smiley all be added to the catalogue, please. Thanks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

All Stage 3 character mods are working again.