Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 15, 2012, 09:56AM
The Batman movies were okay, but they deviated too much from the comics. I think the best interpretation of a comic book into a movie (that I've seen) was the original Spider-Man trilogy.

Though I can't forget the Avengers movies.
I think the best comics to movie was actually the new Spiderman XD I personally think the original Spidey movies were not that great but again that's just my opinion. Until the releases of Batman Begins and Iron Man, pretty much all the comic movies were mediocre at best.

The first Batman movie (1989) in my mind is THE comic book movie. At least, it is for me. I mean, it was awesome and it didn't have the technology like movies nowadays, but hey, they were able to make a perfect Clown Prince of Crime :D Jack Nicholson for President.

Honestly, when it comes to Batman, I think if the Arkham games were movies, they'd be better than any other Batman movie ever made.

Ant-Man release date is November 6th, 2015.  After Avengers 2.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=68717

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 15, 2012, 08:59PM
Honestly, when it comes to Batman, I think if the Arkham games were movies, they'd be better than any other Batman movie ever made.
And that's the reason why the Arkham games are the best comic book based games ever :D But really, those games got stuff right.

Quote from: Suigetsu on October 16, 2012, 09:41AM
And that's the reason why the Arkham games are the best comic book based games ever :D But really, those games got stuff right.

My only 2 character based complaints:
-Robin needs fingers on his gloves, because otherwise he's leaving his fingerprints everywhere
-Killing off Joker wasn't the best idea, in my opinion

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 16, 2012, 03:39PM
My only 2 character based complaints:
-Robin needs fingers on his gloves, because otherwise he's leaving his fingerprints everywhere
-Killing off Joker wasn't the best idea, in my opinion

I feel like the only reason they killed him was because the voice actor said it would be his last time voicing the Joker. But then again they said they are making a prequel with Joker in it so who knows.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

"It's the last time" is just for a dramatic effect.

Well, Mark Hamill is in fact the best voice Joker ever had. Legendary, I might add

Very much so. It does kind of seem like everyone kind of ignores Kevin Conroy when Hamill's around though; Conroy is the greatest Batman voice ever.

And that's also a fact. They were great in the animated series and they kicked ass in the Arkham games. Pure Batman/Joker Epicness

October 23, 2012, 09:45AM #581 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:49AM by DeeDooo
http://marvel.com/news/story/19592/first_iron_man_3_trailer
Check out the new Iron Man Trailer! I included some pictures below, but theres a few more high res pictures through the link.
The Mandarin:

Another Picture of Iron Man's new suit:

And here's the War Machine's Iron Patriot armor:

Are you sure it's Warmachine? I'm really asking, cuz I saw the trailer, but apart from flashing action scenes, I didn't understand much :D

October 23, 2012, 12:37PM #583 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:47PM by Hyperman360
Yeah, the "Iron Patriot" is just Rhodey.

The movie looks pretty good, but it looks a lot more serious than the previous ones have. The Mark VIII is apparently the Extremis armor.

I also noticed that Tony Stark modified his beard. His hair is different too. This after I grew out my own Tony Stark-style goatee.

It has now been said that "The Wolverine" will not take place before the X-Men trilogy, but after the events of The Last Stand. http://screenrant.com/wolverine-2-set-after-x-men-trilogy/

During an interview with Empire, Mangold revealed the film is set after the events of X-Men: The Last Stand:
"Where this film sits in the universe of the films is after them all. Jean Grey is gone, most of the X-Men are disbanded or gone, so there's a tremendous sense of isolation for [Wolverine]."

Days of Future Past, as mentioned above, aims to 'correct' the contradictions in cannon that have arisen between the five X-Men movies released to date, and The Wolverine won't obstruct that effort. If anything, the decision to have the latter set after The Last Stand should allow for a richer performance from Jackman, now that he can draw from three additional movies of character development (rather than having to revert to the mindset of an amnesiac Logan).

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS