Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well rouge's powers eventually reach the point where touch isn't a problem. I believe she later is able to absorb powers by being in a close proximity of the other mutants/ also "power recall" where she concentrates and can bring back an absorbed power. But yes mrs. Marvel would need a small cameo. I feel the sentinels should be bigger? The life size is just too small, a normal human reaches to the knee, and some mutans are taller then most humans ( beast, colossus)
The "vent" also throws me off. Should be a power core...

Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2013, 10:54AM
That would create a huge plot hole for the cinematic audience (huh? When could she do that?)

Also, about the Sentinel design, I dunno, I do like how they look at least relatively close to the comics, but I feel like they should be more menacing, wider maybe, also, what on earth is that on their chest? It looks like an air vent

Well I feel if they want to include her powers they will have to find some way to work around it because Ms. Marvel appearing wouldn't work unless Fox got the Ok from Marvel being that they probably own her, and not Fox. The movies are also not really connected to the comics so even if they gave her those powers at all in the movie, they really don't need Ms. Marvel at all. They could have her get them from some other mutant, not have them at all, or be another mutation for her.

I do believe having those powers would help her character, since she is pretty dull in the movies, but I guess we will have to find out.

I actually like the Sentinel designs, who knows with added effects in the movie they could look even better. And I also feel like the height isn't all that bad.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The height isnt really a problem, the Sentinel character in MVC2 and MvC3 (marvel vs capcom) was around the same height, and still looked menacing, I just feel like, and especially for stronger mutants (Colossus, maybe even Bishop) they are just to weak, but who knows, maybe this is a Sentinel version 1, and they'll appear in later movies as the stronger robots they are today
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well I read that rouge is going to have an "important role" even if she just used her powers instead if hiding she could do some damage. I still don't see how or why kitty is a sorceress of sorts in this one. They should have just used magik or blink for the time travel.
Who knows about the sentinels, maybe they will bust out some energy beams from the chest? It would make the vent more reasonable. Another thing I noticed, back in X3 how does colossus turn rouge metal?! I didn't notice it at first, I figured she was using his power. But when I looked closer he has a hand on her hair and arm I believe. Also I'm sad they left Emma frost out of this one. Well actuall all of magnetos brotherhood are missing, Aside from mystique that is. I really want to see how blink and sunspot look, also anyone know who
Elizabeth D. Sanchez is? She was added to the cast but the name dosent ring a bell.

Most likely a character that wasn't in the comics, since Google doesn't know either xd

August 06, 2013, 07:25AM #710 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:30AM by midnightphoenix123
I'm still kind of wondering because Trask and the Sentinels all seem to be in pictures from the past am I right?

Edit: Bryan has also revealed that a younger William Stryker will be in the movie, and that Cyclops will not be returning. He explained that he can get around Xavier's death, but Cyclops he wasn't too sure on.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 06, 2013, 08:14AM #711 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:20AM by mj fan
Or maybe to surprise us, reveal everything like that would ruin the movie and the surprise. Same in the last Wolverine Movie, they couldn't just reveal professor Xavier from the beginning. And Bryan Singer perfectly knows fans are waiting for this.
that's just what i think.

Quote from: mj fan on August 06, 2013, 08:14AM
Or maybe to surprise us, reveal everything like that would ruin the movie and the surprise. Same in the last Wolverine Movie, they couldn't just reveal professor Xavier from the beginning. And Bryan Singer perfectly knows fans are waiting for this.
that's just what i think.

It could very well be a good plan, being that nobody actually knows if Cyclops died or not. We never saw Jean actually kill him all we saw was Storm and Wolverine found his visor.

August 06, 2013, 08:22AM #713 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:27AM by mj fan
Hey yes! True Never thought about it earlier! You have a point here Midnight :D

About sentinels, i do like them. They are pretty cool.. but that's true that compared to the head in xmen3 and the supposed size in it.. that's really tiny aha xD
I wish they had the classic look like in the comics but i think they're much more realistic that way, a little like robots we are making nowadays. New technologies and all..

Hopefully we will get to see some footage or something soon and we can see the Sentinels in action ourselves.

Actually, Jean kissed Cyclops at the lake, gave him Ruby Quarts contact lenses and told him to go and act in an even worse movie called Superman Returns =P

QuoteActually, Jean kissed Cyclops at the lake, gave him Ruby Quarts contact lenses and told him to go and act in an even worse movie called Superman Returns =P
MOUAAHAHA! just Epic xD epic..and true xD Okay that made my day xD

Quote from: Marvintage on August 07, 2013, 11:07AM
Actually, Jean kissed Cyclops at the lake, gave him Ruby Quarts contact lenses and told him to go and act in an even worse movie called Superman Returns =P

Hahaha, how right you are!

Regardless of this all though, I still wonder why everyone is assuming Scott is dead. And can we not forget this is a comic universe, if you want somebody back you can do just about anything to make it happen.

August 08, 2013, 08:51AM #718 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:50AM by midnightphoenix123
The first footage of Days of Future Past, its only 40 seconds of what was shown at Comic Con and Rated-X: A Night With Bryan Singer. Watch it before it gets taken down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoaT-XdKpTA

Anndd..taken down xd