My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome, as usual iammingy. Now if we can just get him a fiery motorcycle :)

Iammingy could you tell me which professer x skin this is?I would like to make a skin useing that model and wig.
Quote from: iammingy on March 16, 2008, 01:46PM
Wig (long, blond) for MUA-PC/XBOX and XML2-PC

http://www.box.net/shared/ihocdzv0os
- Version 2 of the wig for Professor X
- It's larger than version 1 because Xavier's head is quite big!!!

Sample code for herostat:

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Head ;
      model = models/bolton/wig_long_blond ;
      slot = ebolton_clawright ;
      }

EDIT: Thanks will start working on that know. :idea:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Oh, that's the one called "Professor X (Astral)" (3902.igb) in the Professpr X mod.

Just made an HUD, see the previous page for download.

Thanks for the hud got it.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS RAR FILES :mysterio:

Omega Red :omega: - Ultimate(v2), Revenge, AOA(v2) skins:

http://www.box.net/shared/sfno0jn488

idrinkdrpepper's Omega Red mod is my favorite mod and it has 4 costumes now. :)
I made a new costume for Omega Red based on his costume from the "Wolverine's Revenge" (or something like that) game. I don't what it is called, but I think "Revenge" sounds cool. I originally was going to use Ultimate Beast for this costume, but ultimate beast has claws on his hands and feet. Luckily, I found that Beast's "space suit" skin was actually in human-form and he got no sharp claws!! So, I spent a few hours today working on this skin. I gave him a white/grey skin-tone instead of a peach color. The skin looks ok. The map is just 128x128. I did some fixes to my 2 old Omega Red skins, too. However, you might not notice what I changed at all...

To install these skins for the Omega Red mod, you need to rename the skins like so:

OmegaRed_Revenge_PS2.igb ------> 23302.igb
OmegaRed_AOA_v2_PS2.igb -------> 23303.igb
OmegaRed_Ultimate_v2_PS2.igb --> 23304.igb

and put them in the "actors" folder. You also can change the name in the herostat from "Evolution" to "Revenge" if you want.

Revenge:

Ultimate (v2):

AOA (v2):

Wowies! I like the revamp on the Ultimate costume! He now looks way gangsta!

Great work! I love the skins. The AoA one is my personal fave, though I always thought it odd that "Omega Red" has no red on him in AOA. 

iammingy your skinning skill has increased to the point of Master iammingy,Thanks for your time and effort I will take these skins and lite incense..

Btw way Revenge is awesome.

Quote from: Cates on June 05, 2008, 05:35AM
Great work! I love the skins. The AoA one is my personal fave, though I always thought it odd that "Omega Red" has no red on him in AOA. 

Thanks! People call the AOA version Rossivich, but he's just AOA version of Omega Red.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 05, 2008, 05:36AM
He looks almost robotic.

Yes, the one in comics got some armor piece and gadgets on him. If I remember correctly, he only appeared in 2 pages and got killed by Domino. So, this skin is mostly made up.

Quote from: cvc on June 05, 2008, 06:45AM
iammingy your skinning skill has increased to the point of Master iammingy,Thanks for your time and effort I will take these skins and lite incense..

Btw way Revenge is awesome.

Thank you!
Yeah, I am pretty satisfied with the Revenge costume because I don't think I can use any other skins for base. I am really happy that I found a male human skin with a ponytail!