Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I could confirm the new thor attack from the fight club that happen in los angeles.

Wow amazing (especially the Days of Future Past stage :))

I kind of disliked the stage, 1 because they could of added a 3d model cameo of a character, 2 sentinels are just standing there and 3 basically the stage is boring.

I really liked the Days of Future past stage. Phoenix Wright I dislike a ton, but Nove I could see him and Jean working together :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The only two things I like about the stage is that is a x-men stage and that it may hint for possible future DLC cause of Megaman not being Slain-ed in the poster. I still don't know about how happy I am about the game overall cause the things that still bugs me is Rocket Raccoon makes it but characters fan love don't and I really wanted a new female. I get the part about no more female x-men characters but there is still more females I could think of that would of been awesome.

Quote from: edward on October 14, 2011, 11:00AM
The only two things I like about the stage is that is a x-men stage and that it may hint for possible future DLC cause of Megaman not being Slain-ed in the poster. I still don't know about how happy I am about the game overall cause the things that still bugs me is Rocket Raccoon makes it but characters fan love don't and I really wanted a new female. I get the part about no more female x-men characters but there is still more females I could think of that would of been awesome.

I think I can speak for everyone and say we all wanted a new female character, but it didnt happen and that wont change unless future DLC is released. Im PO'd that Rocket Raccoon got in there also, but they wont be changeing that either so I guess we will have to deal with it. I hope he is at least fun to play XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: edward on October 14, 2011, 11:00AM
X-Women are very doubtful (although I'd love Psylocke or Rogue) however why they didn't include any non-X females I don't understand. IMO some strong choices for the game would be Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, or Elektra (maybe the Scarlet Witch but that might be coming from a biased opinion ;))

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 15, 2011, 04:53PM
X-Women are very doubtful (although I'd love Psylocke or Rogue) however why they didn't include any non-X females I don't understand.

You have been found guilty of denying shulkie's excistence

Jennifer for the win :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 16, 2011, 10:06AM
You have been found guilty of denying shulkie's excistence

Jennifer for the win :D

I think he means to the new addition.

Here are the alternate costume colors for Nova and Phoenix wright

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/oct/18/nova-and-phoenix-wrights-costume-colors/

Seems like Phoenix excists out of other characters, which I personally don't mind :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well I bought a ps3 and I have MVC3! It's awesome! Please do not PM me cause father has my msn password. he will know.
I miss you guys!