Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on August 07, 2011, 12:12PM
u don't understand how much those  words could make my day..
I do dear, I do :3

Quote from: fox456 on August 07, 2011, 12:13PM
Your Crystal skins pic looks nearly suitable for a loadscreen.
Is it the one in the pack or the above? I can make it into a loaddie if you like, & force Supernatural-Witch to add it as extra loadscreen in his mod hehehe! XDD

...  the picture in Reply #201.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yosh updated the first post with Moondragon's skins. Enjoy!~

the Moondragon's skin is so cool. I mean... all of your skins are so well designed LOL ;)) Very nice work!
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: nuhverah on August 14, 2011, 09:59AM
Yosh updated the first post with Moondragon's skins. Enjoy!~

Nice moondragon skins :D and is that arcade map edited in the game or u just made it look like that cause that looks cool :D

thanks everyone~
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 14, 2011, 11:55AM
Nice moondragon skins :D and is that arcade map edited in the game or u just made it look like that cause that looks cool :D

I kinda edited the map a bit via trial & error..it was craaazy. XP Well I'm not that good in finding offsets, & the new textures didn't really "replace" the old textures so that's why it looks like that..kinda like a mirror effect where only when you get close to it, it shows :-/

It's all in the game baybeh~ :P
kinda remind us of the 2D-keychains, no? :3

the issue with the appearing far away thing is caused by not having smaller offsets. it also happens to skins on pc models, they "break down" to the original texture when you get far enough away. so you'd need to find smaller offsets or use a ps2 map (if those are even usable)

I actually like it when it fades in :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

@ Deedoo
I've thought so too..gosh my eyes just go @_@ whenever I tried to find smaller offsets..*_* guess I'm not really gettin' how the normal offsets work yet (I'm so used with ps2's though)

@ Midnight
ya kinda give a mysterious feelin', no? kinda like you don't know what pic will appears unless you stepped near to it..come to think of that I might some scary gory pictures in that so that I can freaked out myself to death XD XP

Greeeeeat! I did the fantastic job dear! I admire you!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: nuhverah on August 14, 2011, 10:22PM
@ Deedoo
I've thought so too..gosh my eyes just go @_@ whenever I tried to find smaller offsets..*_* guess I'm not really gettin' how the normal offsets work yet (I'm so used with ps2's though)

@ Midnight
ya kinda give a mysterious feelin', no? kinda like you don't know what pic will appears unless you stepped near to it..come to think of that I might some scary gory pictures in that so that I can freaked out myself to death XD XP

LOL Yeah great idea XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: nuhverah on August 14, 2011, 10:22PM
come to think of that I might some scary gory pictures in that so that I can freaked out myself to death XD XP

LOL That would kind-of suite the environment since it is murderworld, and it is supposed to be crazy, scary and freaky all rolled into one.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/