The Gays Thread!

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, January 28, 2011, 07:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 05, 2013, 12:42PM #75 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:11PM by MUALover
Yep, I'm totally late for the party XD Altough I classify myself as bisexual, I'm exploring gay section of my personality right now. It's a little bit complicated BTW. XD
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on August 05, 2013, 12:42PM
Yep, I'm totally late for the party XD Altough I classify myself as bisexual, I'm exploring gay section of my personality right now. It's a little bit complicated BTW. XD

Welcome to the party!  :laola:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MUALover on August 05, 2013, 12:42PM

welcome! :D If you ever want to chat I don't mind :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 06, 2013, 03:14PM
Welcome to the party!  :laola:
lol thanks midnight! :D

Quote from: chrismarblez on August 06, 2013, 03:53PM
welcome! :D If you ever want to chat I don't mind :D
Thank you! A chat? Hmm.. Well, I like noodles lol. XD Well I've been hiding myself for being 'bisexual' from everyone, even my family, and my parents don't know that I'm bisexual. So it's a little bit complicated you know, hiding yourself forever from the world XD
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench