Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok thanks midinightphoenix!

I bought Jean and she's awesome.She's such an awesome melee fighter and i love her power called just dance it powerful i wish it affected all crowds though.And i changed my mind im buying invisible woman she just seems so cool

@jill valentine

sorry i didn't do anything on our mission my pc frozed and it shut down :/

no problem, it happened to me too while i was on a mission before, so no worries.

Glad you gave in to Jill and my suggestions. Jean is totally worth the money and although just dance doesn't affect crowds, her 2nd power does (and even her third to a small limit)

yeah im playing with her right now she's so cool XD. Ohh would you mind playing with me twice one using invisible woman and one using storm so i can video tape it and see what her moves are and if she's cool pretty please im online btw too

My parents don't want me to play the game right now at night but tommorrow morning I'll be on and I can play as both Storm and Sue for you.

Ok if you can that would be awesome cause im still trying to decide

i cant play probly with all u guys because im in australia and the time zones like 10 pm here is 9 am in argentina:(

That was fun Jeanfan, thanks for the mission today, and sorry i had to skip the second one, i have to study for a test.

Anyone want to play right now? I was hoping that there would be the X-Men today (since the game closed everyone out) but it doesn't look like it.

For some reason the game is still booting me out. Is it happening to anybody else?

well, it isn't happening to me now, i'm online.

OMG GUYS! AMAZING NEWS! GUESS WHAT WE ARE GETTING!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 20, 2011, 03:41PM
OMG GUYS! AMAZING NEWS! GUESS WHAT WE ARE GETTING!

OMG! This has made my day! I'm so happy now :D Sorry had to get that off my head, now I'm calm. Its pretty obvious that if you promote the character you want and the developers agree, your wish will come true. Happened with Beast, and now with Phoenix.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 03:47PM
OMG! This has made my day! I'm so happy now :D Sorry had to get that off my head, now I'm calm.

Im not calm lol, I was just looking around on facebook like what ever, never really use it any way, and then BLAM I saw it and I was like OMG! NO WAY!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS