Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2011, 10:03PM
Lol, unfortunately in this game, fun is patty-cake and jumping on beds :D

Lol, even better, they can patty cake with each other!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol all the other X-Men will be watching with their jaws open

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2011, 10:09PM
Lol all the other X-Men will be watching with their jaws open

Lol, I can see it now, Scott :O while Jean and Emma are doing patty cake on a bed, everyone else :O lol, all the x-men will begin to wonder 1 what happend to the real Jean/ Emma, 2 Something happend to Jean when she came back to life this time 3 This Jean is from an alt reality in which she is still in the original 5 X-Men team and has never met Emma yet, and according to Emmas costume and the whole is she a villian thing, she must still be part of the hellfire club and thus has also never met Jean :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Somehow I have a feeling they still wouldn't get along, even the original versions of them.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2011, 10:14PM
Somehow I have a feeling they still wouldn't get along, even the original versions of them.

Well then they are both on some crazy stuff :D I think Gambit is some kind of dealer... LOL he is really the only kind of person who would do something like that XD

June 22, 2011, 10:20PM #530 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:23PM by whiteking
Hmmm I was talking about their powers and you created a whole what if lol.
Well I doubt she's a villain here, because if that was the case she should be a boss not a playable character, besides she's with the X-men so...
Also it's a child's game so I doubt anything about the psychic affair thing will be included here, so they can be friends (a pretty weird friendship between Emma/Scott/Jean, but still a friendship ;))
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2011, 10:20PM
Hmmm I was talking about their powers and you created a whole what if lol.
Well I doubt she's a villain here, because if that was the case she should be a boss not a playable character, besides she's with the X-men so...
Also it's a child's game so I doubt anything about the psychic affair thing will be included here, so they can be friends (a pretty weird friendship between Emma/Scott/Jean, but still a friendship ;))

I agree, although I still think Gambit is into some shaddy business :P I have always imagined them as friends, but of course thats only in my head

Emma Frost was Released Finally! im sooo going to buy her!

Maintanence is over guys and guests who's playable a sassy bitchy character lol.
Plus new missions with villians like sabertooth and juggernaut XDD

Tried out Emma and she is fun! Her effects are more of a royal blue in contrast to Jean's who has sparkly pink. I did notice that Emma's combos are strikingly similar to Jean's but more tp oriented than tk. Her first power is pretty fun (although similar to Jean's heroup in some ways). I didn't like her heroup though because the effects are all rainbow colored and don't suit Emma at all, they would be better off for Jubilee or Dazzler.

I just bought her, but only tried her in the game world. As can be expected most of her emotes have a touch of high society, (it is Emma after all). I really like her walk and dance animations. Her first power emote seems to be telepathic slam, but she turns to diamond at the end, so I'm not sure.

June 23, 2011, 08:06AM #536 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:27AM by MarvelFan12345
I love her run lol. Her dance is good for her although I think its really her way of saying that she can't dance lol. So much for telepathic illusions.

Have tried her in combat and she's fun but also a bit of a dissapointment when in solo against bosses. She can do good against crowds if you keep her far but against bosses she really sucks. She feels a lot like Jean in combat but less powerful. I tried Emma against Sabretooth and he clobbered her (she should have looked like Nuhverah's zombie skin for Emma lol). Then I tried Jean against Sabretooth and it was a reanactment of X-Men 28 (In other words, Toothie had no chance).

Haven't tried any diamond attacks for Emma yet but they seem like fun.

EDIT: Do not solo with Emma. Some characters are solo material and some aren't, Emma is one who is not. Perhaps unlocking her other powers can boost her up but I don't think they can save her too much. Besides that she is quite fun with other players.

AHHH! Im getting on right now!

@Marvelfan do you mind playing a mission with me so i can see how she is?

How much is she?