Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of all the "Agent" characters, I liked War Machine the best.  Black Widow was pretty good.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

ok, I may just try to get 3000 silver already have 1000 for both Iron Man and War Machine

Also, what does it mean when you connect to your "child's" account?
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

I don't know.  It always encourages kids to get their parents to play too.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2011, 08:49AM
You made it with Emma! Perhaps it is possible to solo because the only way I was able to solo with Emma was by cheating XD. But I must disagree about the range. Emma's range is quite bad actually for an energy type character while Jean (and Sue) have probably the best range in the game.

But I guess as for who is good and who is not, it all matters on taste. I really don't like Emma that much in this game as her combos are really good, but she is brought down by terrible range, bad health, and weak powers (and the fact that her combos are basically recycled from Jean ;).) And at the same time I think Jean is one of the best, yet another thing a matter of taste. Its like I told Wolverine Fan 221, that his taste is probably quite different from mine which is why I removed some characters from my recommendations because I had a feeling he would not like them as much as me. I do hope that Storm or Human Torch satisfied his quench.

You and whiteking are right, how you play the hero is important to how powerful they seem. I've played as Invisible Woman, and I think she's better at crowd control than Jean, especially at low levels. While Jean needs to either have five stars or wait till the Brain Freeze upgrade to deal an aoe attack, Invisible Woman gets one that costs one star from the get go, and her third and fifth combo moves are great for dealing with crowds. So, to sum all this up, it all depends on playing up the heroes unique strengths.

That's what I feel about Sue. Jean is more focused and while she does have some area of effect attacks, Sue's are easier to use. I prefer Jean as a damage dealer while Sue as support. Her abilities to turn invisible and shield heroes only add to that.

Im just gonna hop in the dispute between Emma and Jean.
Emma is harder to get if you are not a subscriber, making Jean a powerful choice and she is more available. Emma may have some powerful combos, but Jean is the better all around character with better range, powerful heroups and powers, and higher health. Also, she is easier to obtain than Emma.
Same goes with Sue, but with her being the better character early on with Jean being better when she levels up.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Jean is basically the only character any "casual" player can get. If you aren't a subscriber you can't buy any Jr. Shield Agent characters nor any gold characters. This leaves only Jean and Surfer but Surfer is so expensive rarely anyone has him. I think Jean makes for a very good introductionary character.

ya, thats kinda what i was getting at
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

June 26, 2011, 10:37AM #653 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:10PM by MarvelFan12345
For anyone interested I'm gonna post the damage levels for the characters. I started with Jean and decided to do Emma as well to see the exact difference between damages. Sue will be next. EDIT: Added Storm

Jean Grey
Combos

1 - 9
2 - 12
3 - 16
4 - 24
5 - 42

Heroup - 66 (Initial) 3 (Impact)

Just Dance! - 37
Brain Freeze - 30
Mind Eraser - 70

Emma Frost
Combos

1 - 9
2 - 12
3 - 16
4 - 24
5 - 35

Heroup - 37

Mind Blast - 14, 3, 3
Action, Refraction - 35
Hearts and Minds - 10

Storm
Combos

1 - 9
2 - 13
3 - 17
4 - 31
5 - 40

Heroup - 5 (Impact)

Storm Cloud - 21
Tornado Wave - 25
Cyclone Launch - 62

This is interesting information.  Could you add either Falcon or Captain Amercia to this data?

Yeah I won't forgot the males!

Guys, I know that they wont really add a way for nonmembers to obtain gold easily, but maybe they could make it so you get 500 gold a month and 50 gold or something like that a week if you subscribe, cuz 500 gold per month is a long wait
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

I wish they had some sort of treasure chest in each of the zones that would be hidden in different places every day.  If you found it, it would have a little gold in it.  At least that would give everyone more of a reason to scout the zones.

Quote from: fox456 on June 26, 2011, 02:41PM
I wish they had some sort of treasure chest in each of the zones that would be hidden in different places every day.  If you found it, it would have a little gold in it.  At least that would give everyone more of a reason to scout the zones.
and they would still gain money if they made it so only members could find it
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

June 26, 2011, 02:57PM #659 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:22PM by MarvelFan12345
Ultimate Thor
Combos

1 - 12
2 - 14
3 - 18
4 - 28