Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 09:30AM
Hey guys, the rooms for the HQ are for all members now! i bought every single room for my HQ! and with Silver! it's so aswome!
Cool now I don't have to worry about losing Jean/Scott's room!

I second that ^ lol. I was gonna do a room for Rogue and Gambit, but now I can have a room for each of my favorite X-Men :)

Quote from: Scabbia on July 14, 2011, 01:31PM
I second that ^ lol. I was gonna do a room for Rogue and Gambit, but now I can have a room for each of my favorite X-Men :)
Awesome idea! I can now give Scott, Jean, Logan, Ororo, Rogue and Gambit their own rooms.

I am now very happt they did this.Because when my free trial was gone i was pissed about losing my chars and rooms now im glad its for everyone now.
For rooms since i love having everyone running around i give the 3 dorms to the girls and 3 dorms for the guys.

Also i think they need to make a X-Men Map/zone dont yall think so?

Is it possible to designate only certain heroes can go into certain rooms?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Guys! The Card game is avaliable for all players now! Yes!!!!

Quote from: fox456 on July 14, 2011, 03:09PM
Is it possible to designate only certain heroes can go into certain rooms?
No...which blows... lol. I usually just put them in there after I'm done editing the room.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 03:44PM
Guys! The Card game is avaliable for all players now! Yes!!!!
Sweet! I'll definetly try that in the mornin :D Can't wait!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 14, 2011, 01:44PM
I am now very happt they did this.Because when my free trial was gone i was pissed about losing my chars and rooms now im glad its for everyone now.
For rooms since i love having everyone running around i give the 3 dorms to the girls and 3 dorms for the guys.

Also i think they need to make a X-Men Map/zone dont yall think so?
Id love to see the XMansion or Muir Island

I would love to see the X-Mansion, i would be hanging out there a lot XD, should we ask them in their facebook to make an X-Mansion map?

it would be hard to make the x mansion seeing theres civilians on the other zones

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on July 14, 2011, 10:49PM
it would be hard to make the x mansion seeing theres civilians on the other zones

Instead of civilians it could be young mutants, but not actual ones as they maybe become real characters. Just like the people from X-Men Destiny

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I tried the card game out last night for the first time.  I really liked it!  I couldn't stop playing.  HA!  The one thing that is surprising to me is that an attack doesn't necessarily do the full damage that the card says it can.  I guess the attack number is just the maximum.  But, it was alot of fun.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

So i bought invisible woman and i think she's a pretty fun character but

1.Here melees are kinda slow
2.Her invisibat is really weak
3For her melees the last one (the one with the forcefield bricks) doesnt always show up.

Other than that she's fun her effects are awesome

Well, it DOES show up, you musn't move her while she is doing that move, or it will not show up. that happened to me too.

Anybody got the special card game gift?