Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Fairy of the Sun on July 21, 2011, 08:10AM
i dont think its a maintence. It says the game isnt available here and since people say its coming fall i dont think it will come back tommorow or late today. If thats true u just waisted a membership. Thats what i call not thinking while purchasing, you have to be sure the game is here ready to be played not just hurry and buy a membership on the second u see u can enter the site

If his membership continues, he can send in a ticket and they will fix that for him. Their not gonna just take money from someone like that without giving them what they paid for.

July 21, 2011, 08:48AM #1246 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:52AM by Polygone
Look, I dont really mind, ok? Sure, it ll be 7 euros waisted, so? Its not like im poor :P PLUS, I only paid for 1 month, so its not completly waisted (seeing as how I got Black Widow and Giant man) And then, admit it, you also thought the game was going to stay, I seriously think its stupid that they removed it again while it worked :P And Fairy of the Sun, sure it was said to be around September, but think about it like this

They already got it to work, that means they figured a way to make it work in Europe, I dont think they are going to spend a month doing nothing about it, seeing how its also one of the most popular shows here, which gives THEM more players :P, so I dont believe its going all the way to fall just so its online again, but thats my point of thinking

Oh and Daken, I doubt this is gonna be their last X-men realese, seeing as how its one of marvel fans most wanted teams (even here I can fully complete my MUA roster with X-men characters XD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 21, 2011, 08:24AM
If i can get only some codes i will pm only to some persons, and if i get only one i use it and post here but if i get alot of codes i post all here to everyone,btw the comic con is today!Im really excited to complete my X-Men collection.
good luck with the codes hopefully you get a bunch :D

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 20, 2011, 02:16PM
Its almost time for the Comic Con(Psylocke code),and if i give some extra money to the guy who give the codes he will let me take more codes,so you all can expect Psylocke to be playable very soon XD.

Thank you so much Daken! Will you pm the codes?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 21, 2011, 12:06PM
Thank you so much Daken! Will you pm the codes?
Yes,but if i get alot of codes i will post here.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 21, 2011, 12:09PM
Yes,but if i get alot of codes i will post here.

So are you in San Diego?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 21, 2011, 12:11PM
So are you in San Diego?
Yeah,im here since the beginning of the vacations.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Ok, and when does the Comic Con start?

July 21, 2011, 12:43PM #1254 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:46PM by Daken Howlett
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 21, 2011, 12:34PM
Ok, and when does the Comic Con start?
Already started,but im going tonight,around 7 pm.(6 pm. in the U.S.A.,and yeah thats confuse)

Got Wasp :D She's pretty cool... and so cute! lol.

I wonder when the game will be online in Europe.....again xD I had 415 gold trying to buy Emma Frost, then do missions with her to get silver to buy Jean. 3 of my heroes are locked Iron Man, Black Widow and Hulkbuster IronMan.

well, if it is true then its September, which I think is amazingly dumb (im sorry but really) because then school starts again, making kids have less time to game :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven