Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 08, 2011, 08:48AM
I still think it doesn't make sense because there is already a She Hulk in game and they said she isn't already in game. And if its Red She Hulk I would think that would count
She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk are different people. Even if they weren't, I think they'd count as different playable characters.

I know they are different people. Jen, and Betty but I think this should have been a different female character although I do like Red She Hulk :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 08, 2011, 08:54AM
I know they are different people. Jen, and Betty but I think this should have been a different female character although I do like Red She Hulk :D
Agreed. I'm not really interested in the Hulk family and I was hoping for somebody else as well. I really wish it was Kitty or at least somebody else.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 08, 2011, 08:55AM
Agreed. I'm not really interested in the Hulk family and I was hoping for somebody else as well. I really wish it was Kitty or at least somebody else.

I agree... Well Kitty see you next time XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

With luck Villainville will be released alongside Red Shulkie but I doubt it. BTW later this month they will release a new card quest, this time on the Thing. So we have Thing, Black Panther, Iron Man, and Classic Thor now.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 08, 2011, 08:58AM
With luck Villainville will be released alongside Red Shulkie but I doubt it. BTW later this month they will release a new card quest, this time on the Thing. So we have Thing, Black Panther, Iron Man, and Classic Thor now.

I want Villianville with her to, but I think we need us A Phoenix card Quest or an X-Men quest

We won't be getting a Phoenix card quest anytime soon but a Jean one is likely. BTW did anybody buy the Super Hero Squad ONline magazine. I found it (but did not purchase it as it was between this and a Magik/Warlock Minimate Pack) and looked through it and there are plans for new zones such as the Savage Land, Madripoor, Wakanda, and Atlantis.

They also had a page called the Hulk family with Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, She-Hulk, and Red Hulk. The lack of a Red She-Hulk there gives me hope that the new character will be somebody else.

Pics of Madripoor, Wakanda, Atlantis, and Villainville. BTW they will also have a White version of Elektra as playable.

Well lets hope its someone else good. :D Thanks for the pics

Oh! I hope they make everyone swim in Atlantis, that'll be my new favorite place :D lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 08, 2011, 09:31AM
Oh! I hope they make everyone swim in Atlantis, that'll be my new favorite place :D lol.

:DDD That would be amazing! And then they could release Namor, Namorita, possibly Namora or more likely Andromeda

(Not to change the subject, but...) OMG! Why do people have to argue with me online? lol. This guy keeps saying that Kitty would be "wack" cause all she can do is phase. Then said that even though she knows martial arts, she still would be wack and they wouldn't make her use Lockheed? um... If she uses her martial arts... PLUS phasing powers... PLUS Lockheed helping her, I don't think she would be "wack." And she's already planned to be on there anyways. lol Not to mention, like I said on there, most characters have a limit of what all they do. (I'm not any better argueing back I know) But geez, don't down something that you obviously don't know nothing about.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 08, 2011, 09:46AM
(Not to change the subject, but...) OMG! Why do people have to argue with me online? lol. This guy keeps saying that Kitty would be "wack" cause all she can do is phase. Then said that even though she knows martial arts, she still would be wack and they wouldn't make her use Lockheed? um... If she uses her martial arts... PLUS phasing powers... PLUS Lockheed helping her, I don't think she would be "wack." And she's already planned to be on there anyways. lol Not to mention, like I said on there, most characters have a limit of what all they do. (I'm not any better argueing back I know) But geez, don't down something that you obviously don't know nothing about.

Punch that jerk XD Kitty is one of my most favorite characters, in my fan fic for the longest time all I used was her phasing abilitys so she can be way unique. Give her duel swords, Lockheed and she can go kick some A$$

Edit: And I dont think anyone else can walk threw a robot and make them explode

lol I wouldn't punch him, but I'll laugh when they do release Kitty and the guy says she's fun to play. :D Then I'll be like " In Your Face!" lol joking. I wouldn't do that.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 08, 2011, 09:50AM
lol I wouldn't punch him, but I'll laugh when they do release Kitty and the guy says she's fun to play. :D Then I'll be like " In Your Face!" lol joking. I wouldn't do that.

I would >:D LOL