Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on October 24, 2011, 07:40PM
YES!!!!!!  Glad to hear that one of us won!  How do you like him?

Edit:  And your contest idea is really cool.  That is nice of you to offer it and creative too.

Thanks!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 24, 2011, 07:29PM
Even tho he isnt a favorite of mine, I would like him :)

If you want him then you should enter the contest! You can join anytime before the deadline day which is Saturday. Before then if anyone would like to participate please post here so I can get a list of names XD

October 25, 2011, 01:36PM #1801 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:13PM by MarvelFan12345
BTW a bit more news about X-Men month. It will last a month-and-a-half (half of November and all of December).

Characters who have been rumored/confirmed to be included!

Colossus
Shadowcat
Beast
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Angel
Cyclops (current costume)
Professor X

The first 6 (Colossus, Shadowcat, Beast, Phoenix, Nightcrawler, and Iceman) were confirmed at Comic-Con while Angel, Cyclops, and Professor X are highly rumored (apperantly they were also mentioned during Comic-Con so they may as wellbe confirmed!)

Of course I'm really excited about Phoenix and I'm glad to know Nightcrawler, Angel, and Iceman are being added as well. Will love to see how Professor X will play and I can't wait to see Cyclops too because I love the modern outfit. Looks much better next to the Phoenix costume than the 90s costume imo XD

Im so excited for Kitty and Phoenix! Prof X to :)

I will enter the contest :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm gonna love to see how Kitty and Prof X work! And good luck with the contest. As no one else is in it yet then maybe you won't even need luck XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 25, 2011, 03:56PM
I'm gonna love to see how Kitty and Prof X work! And good luck with the contest. As no one else is in it yet then maybe you won't even need luck XD

Lol I can hope :D and me to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ahh, sorry to disappoint you midnightphoenix123, but I'm going to enter the contest too.  I'm pretty sure you have alot higher squad level than I do, but at least it will be a contest.  I thought it was a clever idea so I want to support it.

Thanks for the X-Men news, MarvelFan12345!  I am looking forward to both Angel and Iceman.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yay Fox! Sorry Midnightphoenix but I didn't want it to come that easy ;)

GOod luck guys with the contest.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 25, 2011, 04:37PM
Yay Fox! Sorry Midnightphoenix but I didn't want it to come that easy ;)

GOod luck guys with the contest.

Lol Im sure someone is higher then me XD but I hope not lol

Aw, I kinda wanted Dr. Strange... Lol oh well. I'll be on tomorrow mornin to check stuff out again. And really glad to hear about the X-Men month, been waitin for Kitty and Colossus. And Phoenix too, I aint gonna lie lol.

Scabbia, you can enter the contest too!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
i finally beat Doc Oc BUT, after that i was only able to choose one character.
It said more challenges to come oh well but EVERYONE Elektra is awesome btw i totally recommend her :)

I agree Elektra is awsome, I recommend Mohawk Storm and Firestar! Mohawk Storm is super fun, and her not being able to fly can be over looked, at least for me :P Firestar is amazing aswell :) Btw I noticed on the challenge system the character slots, there is only 4 left but there is more then 4 people to choose from so Im guessing you need to pick your characters wisely!

Yeah i have Mohawk Storm,Elektra,Street Clothes Wolvie, and Stealth Iron Man.
Hopefully these aren't limited time heroes cuz i would b pissed lol :P

I've been meaning to ask you guys:  Does anyone else have the login problem I'm having?  Ever since the Halloween update, the game never takes my password on the first screen.  I ALWAYS get the message that their "spidey sense" detects that I've entered the wrong one.  But, I'm not!  Then, it always works on the second screen....

I get that some times, but not everytime.