Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
great mod, love it, but i have a problem though. his powers do little damage and i dont know why. i turn on the display damage in the options menu and then i made magneto do his ultimate power and it did 1 dmg, his 1st power as well . i really dont know why. i'd appreciate some please. thx

It's a glitch that the Xbox360 Magneto shares, something related to the costume bonuses. Try adding a point in each bonus in each costume, see if it fixes it.

it didn't work but i found out the problem. it had to do with a booster i installed for magneto and it wasn't compatible, and i just deleted the booster. works now. thx anyway for responding

F*ck*ng rapidshare removed the file.... has anyone still the file and may upload it for me?
Magneto_ver.Z_1.9.1_by_Dark_Mark.zip

Take it easy

If you looked there's a mirror right above the rapidshare link
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 27, 2011, 11:11AM
Take it easy

If you looked there's a mirror right above the rapidshare link

oh no.... i completely overlooked that one, thanks!

Quote from: mike_89x on March 22, 2011, 02:34AM
it didn't work but i found out the problem. it had to do with a booster i installed for magneto and it wasn't compatible, and i just deleted the booster. works now. thx anyway for responding

hey dude, I'm having the same problem... which "booster" is that!? can you tell me!? thanks

Quote from: Maruceru on August 17, 2011, 11:17PM
hey dude, I'm having the same problem... which "booster" is that!? can you tell me!? thanks
it's the booster by nowhere man but i found a way to fix it so that all spells do damage. just dont copy over the files from the actors folder from the booster and everything will work cause there's a difference between the actors from this magneto mod and the booster and doesn't allow it to detect the spells info. so if u want the booster to work just dont copy the actors folder or play without the booster.

Again i have to say great mod dark mark, good job

Quote from: mike_89x on August 18, 2011, 10:13AM
it's the booster by nowhere man but i found a way to fix it so that all spells do damage. just dont copy over the files from the actors folder from the booster and everything will work cause there's a difference between the actors from this magneto mod and the booster and doesn't allow it to detect the spells info. so if u want the booster to work just dont copy the actors folder or play without the booster.

Again i have to say great mod dark mark, good job

Thank you dude! Now it's working! And thank you Dark Mark, I love Magneto =D

Magneto is awesome but link is broken ... you could reupload please!!!

Very cool! I like that you've allowed the mod to be modified by anyone! I'd like to see if I can make something that other characters can use to save both X-Men in Mephisto's Realm (like an item or something).

January 17, 2013, 10:45PM #254 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:48PM by Hyperman360
Fox, if you go to the first page, there's a link to the mod on his DeviantArt account. If you open the link and scroll down on that page a bit, there should be a download option on the right-hand side of it.

Or if you're feeling too lazy (I don't blame you, haha) here's the direct link to the download:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/137897102/Magneto_Marvel_Ult__Alliance_by_DarkMarkZX.zip