BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revamped a few and added a dummy to each Hulk model so my Director Fury's effects work with these models. If you grabbed the other Hulk models before and you like to play with them, make sure to grab the updated models from the Hulk Recap post. You can download the updated models and the models below by clicking on the banner in the top of this post.

Hello Blaw. I have a question regarding your skins and Captain America and i would like to emphasize that my English is bad and therefore does not intend in any way to sound rude or offensive, rather, I think your work is amazing. My question is with regards to the arms and fingers of the skins of Captain. When I apply in my game they appear somewhat long, diverging the rest of the body. They should appear this way or is it some kind of bug in my game? Thank you.
(From Portuguese to English by google translator)

Amazing hulk skins B.L.A.W

Also something unrelated what does B.L.A.W stand for

Quote from: kiadar on November 09, 2014, 07:41PM
Hello Blaw. I have a question regarding your skins and Captain America and i would like to emphasize that my English is bad and therefore does not intend in any way to sound rude or offensive, rather, I think your work is amazing. My question is with regards to the arms and fingers of the skins of Captain. When I apply in my game they appear somewhat long, diverging the rest of the body. They should appear this way or is it some kind of bug in my game? Thank you.
(From Portuguese to English by google translator)

They appear that way. You can compare them to the Marvel Heroes base Captain America models, which are the ones I convert.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on May 28, 2014, 10:34PM
And a few more to go after this.

This time no before and after pics. Mainly because I the old ones got deleted. But previews nonetheless:

Those who have the old models probably notice the difference.

Also I've taken down the other non-updated models for now. The Iron Man post is here.

sorry dudes,where is  this skins? I must downloads this skins))) plz if you have bkp , link are))

sorry 4 my English

If you do not see those in the list it means I took them down and will update them with better graphics/details and some fixes to make sure Unibeam is fired correctly.

I'm so excited for the new release! also, do you plan on working on an Iron Fist skin?

And now, this female has a new skin!

She's hot (phoenix)
She's powerful (again, phoenix)
She can use weapons (lift em, trigger them)
She's intelligent (well, that's the Jean part)

Comes with a hud, separate animated mannequin available. Click on the Jean banner above.

Marvel Girl looks sweet !!
are you doing her other costumes too ?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

:stark: :stark: :stark:
Quote from: B.L.A.W on November 12, 2014, 04:00PM
If you do not see those in the list it means I took them down and will update them with better graphics/details and some fixes to make sure Unibeam is fired correctly.

Will you make mark 1 & mark 2 ??