Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm just excited all together XD Super excited for Ada, and Helena, and Leon, and Sherry Lol, everything pretty much. I really wish I could have gotten Ps3, but I dont have a ps3 so I will have to get xbox :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Same Here xD JAJAJAJ even if i i wanted to see jill and sheva And im a little bothered by chris He looks..too old :/

@Oh I think I have enough skins to do I am busy :D It will be almost impossible for me to finish all the requests so I 'll take others when I'll have finished all i was asked to do. I don't wanna make them quick and make them ugly Hope you'll understand :)

I really wish Jill was in it too, maybe we can hope for a small appearance from her. I hope Sheva turns up again sometime too so it's not like she just shows up and then never shows up again.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Totally agree Then.. I will keep my fingers crossed  xD

Doubt that Capcom is beginning to kill all RE chars ( not literally ) starting with Jill soon it will be Chris Leon ( ty god finally get him off the game ) then new guys will take over, and it wont be ladies so dont get ur hopes up Jill if gets a small mercenary I would be happy but thats just a 1% chance shes the best RE character of all Protagonist and not lady ass Leon

I'll release Drax once he 'll be complete. Just so you know im tired i am Always running :D when i have 1h I am skinning so my life is becomming very empty especially because of homeworks.I know i said it already but some of my teachers are mad because of the exams soon And well skinning is going to be harder. In that case i'll have to stop skinning yEAH I KNOW I TOLD IT A LOONG TIME AGO
in that case don't worry i'll finish all the skins in vacations or when i'll be able to do it This means ..don't know when ::
I never said i'll give up skinning Just that i'll make a litlle "break" All my requests are Not deleted I'll just make them once i'll have time :)

Quote from: mj fan on September 23, 2012, 03:08AM
I'll release Drax once he 'll be complete. Just so you know im tired i am Always running :D when i have 1h I am skinning so my life is becomming very empty especially because of homeworks.I know i said it already but some of my teachers are mad because of the exams soon And well skinning is going to be harder. In that case i'll have to stop skinning yEAH I KNOW I TOLD IT A LOONG TIME AGO
in that case don't worry i'll finish all the skins in vacations or when i'll be able to do it This means ..don't know when ::
I never said i'll give up skinning Just that i'll make a litlle "break" All my requests are Not deleted I'll just make them once i'll have time :)
School comes 1st : p

Ow : P
I am already working that's why im running :P

Anyway here is Drax the Destroyer as promised with his daughter

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?b3b038r2wt17v37

QuoteTo do list (can change though..)
:done: Sheva Alomar  Request2         
  Jill Valentine Revelations Request4
           Emma Astonishing  Request5
:done: Black Cat Web of shadows   Request1
:done: Drax                      Request3
           Black Bolt Shirtless Request5
           Ada Wong              Request
           Albert Wesker
           Mileena from MK short hair

Simply stunning !!! <3
Merci encore !!!
AWESOME work my friend !

content que ca te plaise J'avoue j'ai longuement cherché le modele adequat lol
Sinon si tu as des problemes concernant le costume dis le moi :)

Great Job, as usual, mj fan. Would you mind if I used your Drax skin in a mod I have planned for him?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I just tried it a few minutes ago with Blade, and it works perfect :D The knives/swords are kind of "invisible", but It's not a big deal :D
Le model est parfait :p

Ahhhhh nice :) sometimes it can be disappointing Depens on the model you use So if it's nice Im happy :D
It seems Harpua will use it So i hope he will not have problems

@Fixed all my Nr skinner problems it works perfectly now :D
Add Ada Wong to my to do list ....aannnd Albert Wesker :D

Yay, I am glad to see Ada Wong and Albert Wesker on the list, it is like a Resident Evil overload. I hope you do well wih your schooling :)