sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They are fantastic! Gotta try this when I got home! You're an awesome modder! :bowdown1:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

and a firestar booster. i think i got all the files in there

So much amazingness. I know i've said it before, but the glee that shows up when you put out mods for some of these less popular characters is supreme.

I'm still excited to see what you've done with Karnak too. Plus Hellstorm should be great. Keep up the good work.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Thank you for the awesome mods!  :applause:

Oh and for some reason, after I have installed Sentry and added him to my roster, the game suddenly crashes :eek:

crap. i'll check it out, but it might be a few days to get it fixed and re-released. anyone else, let me know if he crashes your game. if he does, its probably a file i missed.

I installed him and it worked just fine (I didn't have much time to play him, but he seemed pretty good from what I saw). It could be an error  Zuzu made with installing it?

Outstanding!! I tried both Crystal and the Firestar booster and they're BRILLIANT!! You really do justice to the comic book characters, besides the mods being a delight to play for.

Firestar seems to be left with one small glitch though: when I go for a normal heavy attack (the 'smash button'), she charges her hands, without delivering a blow. Following this by pressing other attack buttons gives no result, other than that she stops the charging-up. What's supposed to happen? Do you know if this could be easily fixed?

Quote from: DeeDooo on April 09, 2013, 09:18AM
I installed him and it worked just fine (I didn't have much time to play him, but he seemed pretty good from what I saw). It could be an error  Zuzu made with installing it?

good to hear. haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

Just confused about something.

Crystal is a booster or a full blown mod? And if she is a mod, does she share the same numbering as the mod of crystal that is already out there? Or can i just add her as is?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Gorgeous stuff!  Absolutely great!  Very clever using the Sabretooth skin for ol Sasquatch. Would never have thought of it, though I too recently was able to use a  sabretooh skin for a few unexpected skins which I 'll be releasing soon. 

From the Pics Dagger is the one I'm most excited to try first (though they all look awesome!) She's another fan favorite!

Quote from: RoMunroe on April 09, 2013, 02:42PM
Just confused about something.

Crystal is a booster or a full blown mod? And if she is a mod, does she share the same numbering as the mod of crystal that is already out there? Or can i just add her as is?

full mod. i was working on her the same time Supernatural Witch was, so i decided not to release her because he/she is probably better at modding than i am. especially the effects aspect. not sure if it shares the same number as that one. the number i used is her given in game number, which may or may not clash with other mods.

Quote from: Lionsden99 on April 09, 2013, 05:18PM
Very clever using the Sabretooth skin for ol Sasquatch.

actually not my first choice.  i did ok with them, but i don't think they accurately capture sasquatch. he needs to be bulkier in the upper torso, and he really doesn't have much of a neck. i'm still searching for other suitable skins to use.

Quote from: DeeDooo on April 09, 2013, 09:18AM

Sadly, I tried doing the basics (re-installing the OC pack, back-ups, etc...). Sentry is the only one I'm having trouble with ><

And sbarth, I just want to say that you have a VERY WONDERFUL Crystal mod  :nod:

I was waiting to finish a game before the new stuff but i decided to skip it lol

Anyway i installed Sentry and had him working fine. I played the first level and no crashes. I don't know if this info is important but i had the older one installed before and i use XMLBCUI to compile new herostats instead of heroselect.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way