Explain your nickname

Started by Nowhere Man, June 13, 2012, 08:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mine is ..........

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

Mines ment to symbolise somthing good but reletivly unknown.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 13, 2012, 08:43AM
I thought we since some of us have nicknames that aren't self-explanatory, some would like to explain how they came up with them.

Mine is a Beatles song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWEPu0w-7w

But it's kind of sarcastic, because I believe most if not all of us behave like nowhere men and that's what I'm desperately trying to escape, you know? Having a greater purpose in life, better that just sustaining life itself and blind consumerism.

How bout yours?

This is actually related to your name, NM; I was watching an episode of that animated series The Batman, and it had a character called the Everywhere Man. He was like a copy of Multiple Man, but was a bunch of evil duplicates of a guy. At the end the guy destroys the device and makes all the clones disappear, and calls himself "Nowhere Man."

Because i'm a MUA fan and i'm in love with it, i took it for my name.. My name was supossed to be MUA Lover, but i forgot to press space.. so that's it. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on June 19, 2012, 06:03AM
Because i'm a MUA fan and i'm in love with it, i took it for my name.. My name was supossed to be MUA Lover, but i forgot to press space.. so that's it. :)

You can change that under profile settings.

Ive used midnightphoenix as my name since I was a kid, I dont really know how it came to be exactly. The Phoenix part is because I love Phoenix, and I also believe that like the Phoenix, no matter what happens in life you should always "Rise" from the ashes and never let anything pull you down. Midnight, I have no idea where that came from. 123 I have no idea about either lol.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 19, 2012, 10:05AM
You can change that under profile settings.

I prefer my name to be like that :)
It's more cool to me.. :) lol.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

My nickname is Rogue 'cause... I love Rogue! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I love the show SuperNatural and scarlet witch is my favorite character

SuperNatural-Witch

Well,I'm not quite sure.When I created my account here I wanted a different username for some reason.So I started thinking completely at random and the famous phrase "Ave Caesar!" was the first think that i thought about.And that's pretty much it. :scratchhead:

P is the 1st letter in my name when its written in English, Frost cuz of Emma Frost and because its a last name of fictional character AKA My Alter Ego I created, and also because I am extremely comfortable when its cold and I cant stand heat, I prefer snow and rain over sun any day. Especially Rainy and Cloudy Days!!!

I was hit by a car & walked with a cane for about a year... so my friends & family started to call me Cain. Alittle time had passed & Mortal Kombat the movie had gained a big cult following in my neighborhood... so people started to call me Kano. Years later, i became a member of MarvelMods.com & decided to place my daughters age beside my name (see'in as though she was always beside me asking questions about this site).

Wish I could say that mine is incredibly profound or something but I actually got mine from a Facebook quizz "What is your hacker name" (Side note: The correct term is actually "cracker" and not hacker) I took it and it said my name would be "anonymouspunk" I guess it just sorta stuck with me :P
The 89 is my birth year. So we add em together and get "anonymouspunk89"

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 02, 2012, 10:55AM
Wish I could say that mine is incredibly profound or something but I actually got mine from a Facebook quizz "What is your hacker name" (Side note: The correct term is actually "cracker" and not hacker) I took it and it said my name would be "anonymouspunk" I guess it just sorta stuck with me :P
The 89 is my birth year. So we add em together and get "anonymouspunk89"

Haha I have the sudden urge to go take that facebook quiz now to find out what my name would be lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS