List your favorites

Started by Midnightphoenix, August 10, 2012, 11:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 10, 2012, 11:38AM Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:56AM by midnightphoenix123
So as the subject says, list your favorites.

You don't have to do all of them if you don't want to, you can have more then one, but not excessive amounts for one thing, and you can add in your own if you would like.

What is your favorite movie -
What is your favorite book -
What is your favorite song -
What is your favorite color -
What is your favorite destination -
What is your favorite memory -
What is your favorite TV show -
What is your favorite food -
What is your favorite dessert -
What is your favorite treat -
What is your favorite car -
What is your favorite piece of clothing -
What is your favorite leisure activity -
Who is your favorite author -
Who is your favorite actor/actress -
Who is your favorite singer -
Who is your role model -
Where is your favorite place to be -

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 10, 2012, 11:53AM #1 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:16PM by midnightphoenix123
My favorites are

What is your favorite movie - The Little Mermaid, this was almost the only thing I watched when I was a kid, and watching it and listening to the songs in it always make me happy. The Wizard of Oz is also a favorite of mine, since I, like The Little Mermaid, grew up watching it and always thought it was fantastic, it made me always wish I could go to an imaginary world.
What is your favorite book - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, I am a huge Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland fan and I love the books!
What is your favorite song - My favorite song changes all the time, but I would have to say it's between A Little Respect (Erasure) and Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield)
What is your favorite color - Red has always been my favorite color since I was a little kid.
What is your favorite destination - My house, or hometown because I always feel homesick when I am not home or with my family.
What is your favorite memory - Me and my sister riding around on our scooters trying to bite tree leaves off a tree.
What is your favorite TV show - The Nanny, I have watched this show for years now, and I don't know why I like it, but It's my favorite show ever. Mickey's House of Mouse was my favorite show as a kid, because it had like every disney character in it. I also watch a lot of reality TV shows like Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race and other shows like Project Runway, CSI, Criminal Minds.
What is your favorite food - Pizza has always been my favorite food, I can eat it anytime, any day, and still like it. All though I like it chesse, the only other way I will eat it is if it's pepperoni, I wont eat it any other way then those two.
What is your favorite dessert - Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
What is your favorite candy/ treat - My favorite candy are those strawberry hard candies with the strawberry filling inside, or peppermint patties, I also really like butterfingers. But I'm not a huge candy person.
What is your favorite car - I don't really like cars, not a car person, not even excited to drive, but I really like smart cars.
What is your favorite piece of clothing - Kind of random lol, I guess shirts? Ha ha, I like flip flops, but only when other people wear them, not if I do.
What is your favorite hobbies - Drawing and writing, it really helps me get away from everything else.
Who is your favorite author - I don't read all that much, but Lewis Carroll and L. Frank Baum are my favorites I guess.
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Olivia Wilde, not in a creepy way, but I think she is extremely pretty and I love her acting. Milla Jovovich is probably my favorite. I like Liam Hemsworth, but I haven't really seen very many movies with him, I just think he looks good ha ha.
Who is your favorite singer/ band/ group - Natasha Bedingfield, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry. Maybe a little over board?
Who is your role model - My Mom, she is my everything, and she is always there for me. Without here I don't know what I would do.
Where is your favorite place to be - My house or bedroom.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

What is your favorite movie - Well, I'm not sure. The Avengers I guess.
What is your favorite book - I don't read books anymore. I used to read Goosebumps series when I was young.
What is your favorite song - So many good songs, I can't even name my favorite. I'm particularly into R&B songs. If one song plays and it would be stuck in my head though, it would be Stand by me by Ben E. King
What is your favorite color - Black. Goes good with every color. Other than that, red.
What is your favorite destination - Phoenix, Arizona. It's where I'm headed this year.
What is your favorite memory - The first day I arrived in Phoenix, my girlfriend rushed towards me screaming my name then flew into my arms. How can I not name that my favorite memory.
What is your favorite TV show - Ghost Adventures. The paranormal just fascinates me. And the GAC make it more provocative. Don't hate on Zak lol.
What is your favorite food - Chicken-related stuff that doesn't contain a lot of fat. Crispy chicken filet I guess.
What is your favorite dessert - Ben & Jerry Low Fat Cherry flavour.
What is your favorite treat - See above lol.
What is your favorite car - A Lamborghini somehow interests me, even though the low design is not really great.
What is your favorite piece of clothing - A t-shirt lol. On a girl it'd be a dress. Kind of weird question anyway.
What is your favorite leisure activity - Dancing, singing and gaming I guess. Can take my mind of stuff. Dancing and singing, good for emotional purposes and pleasure.
Who is your favorite author - No clue.
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Liam Neeson is in my opinion the best. He can play any role with really great conviction. The next one, which I will probably be hung for is Kristen Stewart. The reason why is because she IS down to earth. Even though her latest scandal doesn't make her look good. And no I'm not a Twilight-fan. For acting as an actress I'd have to say Kate Beckinsale I guess. Not too dramatic, can do action movies, which is my favorite genre along with science fiction.
Who is your favorite singer - Well, it's Usher at the moment. He somehow can take any genre and make it his own. Even though his attitude and ego can be noticed easily, he's an entertainer and has the right to call himself that. I'd say Michael Jackson too, but the more you YouTube him for live performances, the more you'll see him lipsyncing and it kind of gets .. on my nerves. He used to be awesome way back in the 80s. But no disrespect to him though, he was and forever will be a great entertainer. Rest in peace.
Who is your role model - I'd say my (deceased) dad. But nowadays, I never think about being like someone. I just want to be myself.
Where is your favorite place to be - With my girl outside on a blanket underneath the stars with some candles lit, no matter where, as long as we are alone :). Other than that, her and my bedroom, because it makes me feel safe.

I couldn't stop myself from commenting! The way you talk about how close you and your girlfriend are is so amazing! And all the memories you have with her, and your favorite place to be :) I know it may seem weird but It makes me happy to read about that, and I am very happy for you!

August 10, 2012, 01:24PM #4 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:27PM by Hyperman360
What is your favorite movie - Either Don (2006) or Don 2 (2011)
What is your favorite book - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (this is like the geek's bible)
What is your favorite color - Black, Silver, and Electric Blue
What is your favorite TV show - Sherlock (BBC) or The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report
What is your favorite food - Enchiladas (my mom is an excellent cook)
What is your favorite dessert - Soft-serve chocolate ice cream
What is your favorite car - The Tumbler (Tank-like Batmobile in Dark Knight) I've always wanted to drive that.
What is your favorite leisure activity - Modding! And playing video games, and geeky computer stuff.
Who is your favorite author - Douglas Adams and Eoin Colfer
Who is your favorite actor/actress - actor - Shahrukh Khan; actress... Victoria Justice maybe?
Who is your favorite singer - Shaan
Who is your role model - My dad
Where is your favorite place to be - Home

What is your favorite movie - Butterfly Effect(just love how little things in live that happens in less than a minute could change so many things)
What is your favorite English song -"When you were young" by the killers(this song speaks about my life exactly!) My real favorite song is "beber te tu sangre" Which is a Spanish song, it speaks about someone who is depress and someone else who mentions somebody which makes the first person even more depress. -This is how I feel with me, my partner, and the guy I cheated with.
What is your favorite color - Black
What is your favorite TV show - I don't have one at the time, I do enjoy Hells kitchen though.
What is your favorite food - Mexican and Pupusas, which is a dish from El Salvador.
What is your favorite dessert - Rocky road Ice-cream or whole wheat Butler milk pancakes
What is your favorite leisure activity - Gaming, Skating, Surfing
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Paz Vega or Cameron Diaz
Who is your favorite singer - Adele, as of now
Who is your role model - I don't have one, everyone around me has fail to encourage me on anything. :(
Where is your favorite place to be - Beach
What is your favorite memory The day I fulled around with the person I love.

August 29, 2012, 05:35AM #6 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:37AM by P.Frost
"When you where young" gosh I used to listen to that song for days and days on repet, atm it was really right one xD if u know what I mean. Heard it the other day on TV and was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa D : my soul is dying xD but anyway

What is your favorite movie - Memoirs of a geisha ( enjoyed every moment of it ), Resident Evil all of em, X MEN also all of em, Scream ( only old 3 ones ), basicly I enjoy Horror movies, dramas and Female Action movies like Underworld Charlie's Angels etc
What is your favorite book - Ok thats tough idk maybe Yesterdays child, Dark House ( Idk the name translating it from my language idk it on English ), Veronica decides to die ( definitely favest ), Alchemist...
What is your favorite song - "Beaty of the beast"-Nightwish and "Romanticde" also by Nightwish are songs of my life basicly, there are also songs like "We are" by Anna Johnson, "Tutankhamen" - Nightwish "Whoever Brings the night" - Nightiwsh ( thats how I feel usually, "Young Tender hearts " by You love her cuz shes dead also "Me vs You", "Dead end", and many others xD
What is your favorite color - Purple and Green
What is your favorite destination - idk maybe Tokyo althou never been seems atractive my bed? xD
What is your favorite memory - None
What is your favorite TV show - there are tons but I enjoyed Oprah xD
What is your favorite food - Cooked Vegies
What is your favorite dessert - Chocolateeeee *droooooool* and Tiramisu
What is your favorite treat -idk xD
What is your favorite car - Mini cooper
What is your favorite piece of clothing - T-Shirts maybe... I enjoy all clothing xD
What is your favorite leisure activity - Idk playing games maybe or drinking coffe smoking cigs xD
Who is your favorite author - Paolo Koelio ( hope I spelled it right xD )
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Milla Jovovich and Famke
Who is your favorite singer - none special
Who is your role model - Cats xD everyone else disappointed me at some time of life so cats : P they are sophisticated, strong, agile and brave everything I strife for in life and also the most important thing independent ( I hope I dont role upon my cat, I would probably end up being mass criminal controlling universe and never get caught  xD )
Where is your favorite place to be - bed xD or sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee latte and smoking cigs

What is your favorite movie - X2:X-Men Reunited (It really showed how the X-Men work together and didn't just focus on 1 or 2 characters, it focused on them all.)
What is your favorite book - Tears of a Phoenix (it has nuthin to do with Jean lol, it's actually a sci-fi...romance novel... but if your homophobic, I don't recommend it.)
What is your favorite song - Our Truth by Lacuna Coil (Just fits well with life in general and I stick by it)
What is your favorite color - Green (It's EVERYWHERE!!! XD Seriously...)
What is your favorite destination - My bed... (I'm tired a lot... :/ don't judge)
What is your favorite memory - Seeing Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil in person and she shook my hand and talked to me x_x
What is your favorite TV show - X-Men Evolution (lame, I know, but I don't care :P I related to Rogue as a teenager and it still sticks with me)
What is your favorite food - Seafood (Crab, Shrimp, Lobster...bring it!! lol)
What is your favorite dessert - Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls!! (with chocolate icing, heaven...)
What is your favorite candy/ treat - I guess rolo's... not a candy person...
What is your favorite car - Jeep Wrangler! (those babies are bad... and so smexy XD)
What is your favorite piece of clothing - My Marvel's Zombies Hoodie (got a t-shirt that matches it: Marvel's Civil War)
What is your favorite hobbies - Playing videogames... O_o lol.
Who is your favorite author - Used to be VC Andrews, but don't read as much now...
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Actor: Chris Evans  Actress: Ali Larter
Who is your favorite singer/ band/ group - Cristina Scabbia/Lacuna Coil
Who is your role model - My Grandmother, she's so amazing :)
Where is your favorite place to be - (Wasn't there a question like this already O_o) um... my bed... in my room, in my home lol.

What is your favorite movie - Throne of Blood by Akira Kurosawa.
What is your favorite book - A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain.
What is your favorite song - Justice for Saint Mary by Diablo Swing Orchestra.
What is your favorite color - Purple.
What is your favorite destination - Italy!
What is your favorite memory - Pass.
What is your favorite TV show - Doctor Who.
What is your favorite food - Squid.
What is your favorite dessert - Chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.
What is your favorite treat - Grapes.
What is your favorite car - One that works? I don't really care about cars.
What is your favorite piece of clothing - Whatever I feel comfortable in.
What is your favorite leisure activity - Playing on my piano.
Who is your favorite author - A playwright rather than an author, but William Shakespeare.
Who is your favorite actor/actress - I don't really pay much attention to actors or actresses.
Who is your favorite singer/band - I have a few so it depends on my mood but it's between Muse, Within Temptation and Diablo Swing Orchestra.
Who is your role model - I admire anyone who has discipline and can triumph against adversity.
Where is your favorite place to be - In my head. It's nice and quiet there.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

What is your favorite song (type of music) - R & B

What is your favorite color - Overall: purple.  To wear: blue.

What is your favorite memory - The two weeks I spent in Europe

What is your favorite food - Pepperoni and onion pizza

What is your favorite dessert - Ice cream with any sort of chocolate in it

What is your favorite treat - Cashews

What is your favorite car - Lamborghini

What is your favorite piece of clothing - Jeans

What is your favorite leisure activity - Computers

Where is your favorite place to be - There's no place like home

Where would you most like to travel to - Ecuador and Brazil

What is your favorite sport - Tennis
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

What is your favorite movie -  X-Men First Class, FINALLY! An X-men movie where they don't solely focus on Wolverine!!!
What is your favorite book - The Outsiders- S.E. Hinton, Loved the book, Hated the Movie...
What is your favorite song -  Not sure
What is your favorite color -  Lavender, It's very relaxing :)
What is your favorite destination - Im gonna be cliche and say....my room...
What is your favorite memory -  None
What is your favorite TV show -  X-men evolution and 90's shows :)
What is your favorite food - KIMCHI!!!
What is your favorite dessert - Not sure...
What is your favorite treat - KIMCHI!!!
What is your favorite car - Not sure...
What is your favorite piece of clothing - Shirts...
What is your favorite leisure activity - Drawing, Animating and creating my own  x-men characters
Who is your favorite author - S.E Hinton and Suzanne Collins
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Jennifer Lawrence
Who is your favorite singer - None

Hm...Interesting :D

What is your favorite movie - Back To The Future Trilogy
What is your favorite book - a Hungarian book called Légy Jó Mindhalálig. I'm not even sure how would I translate it into English
What is your favorite song - ...To Be Loved by Papa Roach
What is your favorite color - Yellow and Blue
What is your favorite destination - sunny Phoenix, Arizona. I will go there one day
What is your favorite memory - Winning an autographed poster from the WWE All Stars forum (WWE Superstars and Divas signed it, 10-12 in total)
What is your favorite TV show - Spectacular Spider-Man. Fun from the start to the end
What is your favorite food - Cerealc
What is your favorite dessert - Pancakes
What is your favorite treat - Ice cream. chocolate and vanilla
What is your favorite car - Ford Mustang 1967 and Datsun 280ZX
What is your favorite piece of clothing - Hoodie with a zip on the front
What is your favorite leisure activity - Video games, drawing, sometimes writing poems
Who is your favorite author - another Hungarian: Arany János
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Bud Spencer and Jim Carrey
Who is your favorite singer - Chris Jericho
Who is your role model - Chris Jericho. The guy was able to do everything he dreamed of doing since he was a child. That's a good role model for me
Where is your favorite place to be - My bed in my room :D

September 02, 2012, 11:25AM #12 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:32AM by anonymouspunk89
Favorite Movie: It's a tough one (I watch a LOT of movies), but either Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, TRON, or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Favorite Book: The Sherlock Holmes series and the Hollows series
Favorite Song: At the moment it's "Powerless" by Linkin Park (actually moved me to tears, I'm not kidding.)
Favorite Color: Blue, Green, Silver, Black, Red
Favorite Destination: I hate the hot weather, but Florida is my pick.
Favorite Memory: When my Dad came back from Iraq.
Favorite TV series: Currently it's Sherlock
Favorite Food: PIZZA! Either that or Shwarma (Damn that stuff is good!)
Favorite Dessert: Pie (Pumpkin is my favorite.)
Favorite Treat: Reese's Puffs (It's like freaking crack, I swear to God.)
Favorite Car: 2010 Chevy Camaro (Autobot edition) and the current Mini-Cooper (must either be in yellow or blue.)
Favorite Clothing: My Forest Green "Tap-Out" Hoodie under a black vest.
Favorite Leisure Activity: Archery, gaming, watching movies, drawing, writing
Favorite Author: Kim Harrison and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Favorite Actor/Actress Robert Downey Jr. and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (whom I have a mucho crush on.)
Favorite Singer/Band Linkin Park (seriously, I pretty much have all of their albums and listen to them according to my mood.)
Role Model (Real Life) My dad and Walt Disney (fictional) Kevin Flynn and The Batman.
Favorite Place to Be Anywhere, as long as I have friends or family around (and I'm not bored out of my skull, which happens quite often.)

What is your favorite movie - All Xmen movies and Harry Potter
What is your favorite book - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
What is your favorite song - Rhinna Disturbia
What is your favorite color - Green
What is your favorite destination - New York
What is your favorite memory - Getting Baptized
What is your favorite TV show - Hey Arnold
What is your favorite food - Ribs
What is your favorite dessert - Chocolate Cake
What is your favorite treat - Nutella
What is your favorite car - Don't know yet
What is your favorite piece of clothing - Nike
What is your favorite leisure activity - Play games or play baseball
Who is your favorite author - Don't have one
Who is your favorite actor/actress - Denzel Washington and Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson
Who is your favorite singer - Jay Z, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, John Legend
Who is your role model - God and Jesus
Where is your favorite place to be - Home
:storm:

These are actually really great, it keeps me busy :D

What is your favorite movie - Wreck-It Ralph, The Avengers, Tangled/Rapunzel, Cars 2, Cloverfield, Paranormal Activity 1-4, Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows : Part 2, Dr.Seuss's The Lorax, and many more.

What is your favorite book - Harry Potter

What is your favorite song - Owl City's When Can I See You Again, fun.'s We Are Young and Some Nights, AKB48's Sugar Rush, Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold, E.T, The One That Got Away, Firework, All of Cast of Glee songs.

What is your favorite color - Blue and Green

What is your favorite destination - New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, I think.

What is your favorite memory - A two-days vacation with my friends before our Junior High School graduation, at Bandung, Indonesia

What is your favorite TV show - Spongebob Squarepants

What is your favorite food - Pizza and Instant Noodles! :)

What is your favorite dessert
- Anything that deals with chocolate ;)

What is your favorite treat - Vanilla Ice Cream

What is your favorite car - Toyota Rush and Mitsubishi Galant

What is your favorite leisure activity - Swimming, drawing, playing computer, listening musics, etc.

Who is your favorite actor/actress - John Cusack, and Robert Downey Jr.

Who is your favorite singer - Katy Perry

Where is your favorite place to be - My home and Heaven..
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench