LEGO Marvel Super Heroes/ LEGO Marvel Avengers

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 08, 2013, 10:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
John kassir sounded more insane, but I like Nolan North aswell, more...clear? I dunno, I think they're even when it comes to voicing Deadpool
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Suigetsu on August 14, 2013, 05:39AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Marvel_Super_Heroes#Voice_Cast

BTW, Nolan North will voice DPool again :D Which reminds me, one of the voice options in Saints Row IV is also Nolan North. Hard choice between him and Troy Baker for me in that game (but I'll go with Kanji anyway....)

Also, am I the only one who misses John Kassir. Not that Nolan is not good as Deadpool, he is great, but John is my favourite voice for the guy
Quote from: Polygone on August 14, 2013, 05:56AM
John kassir sounded more insane, but I like Nolan North aswell, more...clear? I dunno, I think they're even when it comes to voicing Deadpool

All hail Nolan North! :bowdown: lol XD

Yeah, I miss John Kassir too, he's the one that makes Deadpool sounds insane, while Nolan North makes Deadpool sounds funny :D

I'm wondering there's no gameplay video for Jean Grey, Storm, and Invisible Woman, my favorite characters :( Altough they're confirmed to be the playable characters..

Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on August 14, 2013, 06:15AM
All hail Nolan North! :bowdown: lol XD

Yeah, I miss John Kassir too, he's the one that makes Deadpool sounds insane, while Nolan North makes Deadpool sounds funny :D

I'm wondering there's no gameplay video for Jean Grey, Storm, and Invisible Woman, my favorite characters :( Altough they're confirmed to be the playable characters..

If you watch the second video Donaldfun posted Jean, Storm and Invisible Woman get played briefly, but not very much.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Marvel announced Stan Lee as a playable lego character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwbi4pkLOXQ
He's so awesome. :)

September 05, 2013, 04:37PM #34 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:41PM by mj fan
Yeah..but still i don't get it ;P why make a game if he has all the powers.. even if i appreciate him a lot i'm not sure I'll fight with him..Why? maybe because I fear a heart attack or somehing.. xDD
Then why not make a lego stan lee game with only Lee playable cause it seems he is Bigger than the characters he's created ;P Soo..when am i going to be playable then?? xDDD :P

I am actually excited about Stan's character! He seems like he will be really fun to play as!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hmm yes he will ;) And funny haha ^__^ but I'm just wondering what's the point of using the other characters if he can do every actions of the game? why should i use jean if he has her powers AND hulk strength for instance.. I think that it will break the gameplay.. But I hope I'm wrong xP

Well like previous Lego Games, characters are unlocked in different ways. So Stan might be the hardest one to unlock like Supergirl was in Lego Batman 2.
Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 04:37PM
Yeah..but still i don't get it ;P why make a game if he has all the powers.. even if i appreciate him a lot i'm not sure I'll fight with him..Why? maybe because I fear a heart attack or somehing.. xDD
Then why not make a lego stan lee game with only Lee playable cause it seems he is Bigger than the characters he's created ;P Soo..when am i going to be playable then?? xDDD :P
Well actually, alot of people think he is bigger and more legendary than the characters he's created. :P xD
Me included, the man's a genius.

The only thing I'm hoping for is Emma Frost being a playable lego character. :P I would love to see that. ;)

September 05, 2013, 04:59PM #38 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:01PM by mj fan
That's right, yeah you have a point here :D So OKay i want Jack Kirby  ^^ and Joe Quesada too then ;P xD :D

Yes i'll like to see Emma playable :) but I'm sure she will
If she's not ..well i can't even understand xD she has many fans! they can't forget her

And if she isn't, there's more than likely the 'create a custom character' function xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Not to mention they could always release her as DLC along the road.

Well, sadly Emma Frost will not be in LEGO Marvel Superheroes.
But Jean Grey will be in it, with a Phoenix variant and an Exclusive Dark Phoenix variant if the game is pre-ordered on 360 or PS3.

Agh ;P that's why i don't understand they forgot emma but not stan ; P She one of the well known mutants
.. waooow heyy wanted them! :) thanks for the info White Queen ;)

September 15, 2013, 01:59AM #43 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 02:05AM by White Queen
Quote from: mj fan on September 15, 2013, 01:54AM
Agh ;P that's why i don't understand they forgot emma but not stan ; P She one of the well known mutants
.. waooow heyy wanted them! :) thanks for the info White Queen ;)
Let's hope Emma is included in some future possible DLC.
Also I think the X-Mansion will be a zone/area in the game, so that's exciting. I wonder if Jean or Professor X ( who is also playable btw ) can use Cerebro there.....Cerebra.....Cerebro....bra....oh whatever. xD

Ugh, I hate Jean's 90s costume, it just looks so tacky. I wish they went with her Ultimate or New X-Men outfit. :/

September 15, 2013, 02:35AM #44 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:56AM by mj fan
QuoteUgh, I hate Jean's 90s costume, it just looks so tacky. I wish they went with her Ultimate or New X-Men outfit. :/
UGH yes! but at least now I'm happy cause you told me Both Phoenix and DP could be playable so that's not a problem for me aha xD
I'm sure this game is going to be epic! :D I loved Lego batman (especially with the improvements made by chrismarblez.. :D) So I'm so excited to play with this one Mansion LOOKS Terribly cool! ;D Love Storm outfit, Hope she can create tornadoes though