LEGO Marvel Super Heroes/ LEGO Marvel Avengers

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 08, 2013, 10:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on October 23, 2013, 05:42PM
Yeah I am going to try and play co-op, unfortunately I need to buy another controller because the 2nd one I have is messed up and takes control sometimes and runs you into things or moves the camera. I saw the free roaming on YouTube which looks pretty awesome, can you play the missions with characters of your choosing like you can in the other Lego games after you beat the mission or did they take that out in place of free roaming?

u will be able to choose ur character freely after beating the chapter once.
in free play mode u can change ur character any time u like,
but the coolest thing in the game is walkin in the open world doing quests and unlockin char

October 27, 2013, 10:41AM #61 Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:03AM by Midnightphoenix
Well I finished the campaign and I am now doing the bonus missions, and unlocking characters.

Has anyone figured out how to unlock Phoenix yet? I have noticed that not all the characters are on the map so like some of the others I believe you get them in the bonus missions. I am also looking for Emma, but since she isn't on the map I assume she is in a bonus level?

I am also upset that Storm can only hover, it doesn't make sense.

Edit: Well I watched a video that showed where Emma was. I am a little upset with her character too because they didn't give her any physic abilities.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 27, 2013, 03:00PM #62 Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:08PM by White Queen
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on October 27, 2013, 10:41AM
Well I finished the campaign and I am now doing the bonus missions, and unlocking characters.

Has anyone figured out how to unlock Phoenix yet? I have noticed that not all the characters are on the map so like some of the others I believe you get them in the bonus missions. I am also looking for Emma, but since she isn't on the map I assume she is in a bonus level?

I am also upset that Storm can only hover, it doesn't make sense.

Edit: Well I watched a video that showed where Emma was. I am a little upset with her character too because they didn't give her any physic abilities.
I unlocked Emma via the Professor X Free Roam side-missions things. I'm disappointed with her, sure she can mind control and turn into diamond form, but I was expecting some psychic attacks, like Professor X's white psychic burst attacks that he has. :(

Also How to Unlock Phoenix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2JinwSngY
It's an extra Deadpool level which you unlock by getting a certain amount of Gold Bricks.
I don't have Phoenix yet though.

And yeah, Jean and Storm being able to only hover and not fly kinda sucks. :(

Here's Phoenix in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbIVaLCBoLw

Quote from: White Queen on October 27, 2013, 03:00PM
I unlocked Emma via the Professor X Free Roam side-missions things. I'm disappointed with her, sure she can mind control and turn into diamond form, but I was expecting some psychic attacks, like Professor X's white psychic burst attacks that he has. :(

Also How to Unlock Phoenix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2JinwSngY
It's an extra Deadpool level which you unlock by getting a certain amount of Gold Bricks.
I don't have Phoenix yet though.

And yeah, Jean and Storm being able to only hover and not fly kinda sucks. :(

Here's Phoenix in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbIVaLCBoLw

Thank you for the videos!

Yeah I don't understand the reasoning behind Emma's character. I also don't like how Invisible Woman and Jean feel like the same character, they couldn't even make her colors blue. I feel like her invisible power should have been like Black Widow's clocking power. I kind of understand why Jean only hovers, in the 90's cartoon I believe she can only hover also, but the Phoenix can fly, but making Storm only hover is dumb.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I told ya. wasp can fly... wizard can fly...
i dont see a reason why storm cant...
its like my friends that got disappointed with iceman's ice slide..

when i saw emma frost, i tought they made her like she is in marvel now, (only transform in diamond)
but she has NPC's mind control..
I wish her attacks was like Professor X's.
Get Mastermind and u ill see that emma is not that worse =(

Yeah, I was excited to play as Invisible Woman, and then what happened - she's the same as Jean Grey without mind control, hovering and only adding in a cheap invisibility power. I mean the least they could have done is made her powers blue in color.

So far I'm pretty pleased with the game, the fact that Captain America has to throw his shield when he attacks is sorta stupid, and its kinda odd that when Mr Fantastic transforms into an usefull object, he gains the abillity to fly (should've thought that more trough), but it looks really good right now, guess that'll kinda go away when I get to the least popular characters xD

Also, not trying to defend the game or anything, but do keep in mind Emma was a bit of a last-minute addition, because she had a lot of fans
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

October 28, 2013, 01:40AM #67 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:46AM by White Queen
Quote from: Polygone on October 27, 2013, 11:56PM
Also, not trying to defend the game or anything, but do keep in mind Emma was a bit of a last-minute addition, because she had a lot of fans
Well yeah you do have a point about Emma, but still I feel like it wouldn't have been that difficult to add a mental bolt or beam power to Emma.
And how would they explain Invisible Woman?
I mean they couldn't even give her a power paint job. XD

But anyway, I'm really enjoying the game, and I also read that it did really good with critic reviews. One critic site said it's the best thing since 2006's Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Quote from: Polygone on October 27, 2013, 11:56PM

in that case, Mastermind is a boss character, i doubt he was add in last minute

Yay! I finally got 75 Gold Bricks needed to unlock the Phoenix Level. :D
Now I have Phoenix, and I'm trying to unlock Astonoshing Cyclops atm. :D

This game is simply phenomenal! I mean, I am so into it! I'll go as far as to say, that this is a bigger deal for me, than GTA V

October 28, 2013, 01:35PM #71 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:38PM by White Queen
Quote from: Suigetsu on October 28, 2013, 01:30PM
This game is simply phenomenal! I mean, I am so into it! I'll go as far as to say, that this is a bigger deal for me, than GTA V
:) I'm happy you enjoy it.
And OMG I'm terrible T_T I unlocked the X-Jet vehicle and I keep crashing it every single time! XD
It's cool that it has the cloaking feature though. :P
The only vehicle I don't crash is a bicycle, and Phoenix looks hilarious on a bicycle. XD lol

My favourite vehicle is the Spider-Cycle. There's just something about having a fast motorbike with a hovering function :D On the other hand, I always crash with flying vehicles :D I prefer flying with characters

Wow, just got to asgard :o, the developers should try to make a realistic game, asgard looks gorgous!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

For sure! And the city....I love it how the NPCs talk around me like in most sandbox games. Makes it feel more "realistic"