"I feel so sorry for.." Thread/Apologies Thread

Started by MUALover, January 18, 2013, 09:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 18, 2013, 09:39AM Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 07:43PM by MUALover
I don't know if this thread is available before..

Truth is, I'm not a full-raged-rude person, but I'm temperament for a short period of time :( I'm really sorry for ALL members for my rude attitude :

First of all, I want to apologize to Teancum. I'm so sorry for my rude attitude at my now-deleted-topic : "MUA2 Conversion From Wii is Available!" I didn't hear or noticed that the conversion uses an emulator :( I'm just a noob at this things (emulators/game conversions that uses an emulator). I'm live at Indonesia, a country who has a small knowledge of educations about technologies. Other countries even China is still better than Indonesia on technology problem (not for criticize Indonesia , but that's the truth XD) So, I'm so sorry if my posts on that topic was made you angry/something else, really sorry I am.. :(

Second is, Owl City, when arguing Confringo effect XD, I don't know if my posts on my workbench made you feels sad/something else.. I'm really-really sorry, Owl City.

I don't know if I disturbed members/Marvel Modders when I sent my PM's to them. I just have a lot of requests, and not thinking about how long is it to make them/find them. Sometimes, I get alittle curious about their progress, is it complete or is it in progress. Well, get back on the list :

Hyperman360 : Curious on Harry Potter model being rigged and asked too many requests and sent many PM's when working on Harry Potter.
MarvelFan12345 : I was request many powerstyles, effects, and talents to him.
DeeDooo : I remember when I was a noob, I spammed his PM three times with same messages (my internet connection's error), then I take a lot of requests to make icons, I even told him to cancel the Jean Grey icon he was working.
Dihan : Iceman on PM (you know it Dihan ;)) Sorry for disturbing you on PM
Nowhere Man : Multiple/many messages about permissions :(

Oh, God!! How can I get rude like this! :(

For those who feels 'your heart was/is irritated' by my attitude. I'm soooo sorry. Maybe I'm stressed at that time because of my school projects and homeworks.

Btw, you can post your apologies to someone here. ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on January 18, 2013, 09:39AM
Hyperman360 : Curious on Harry Potter model being rigged and asked too many requests and sent many PM's when working on Harry Potter.

No, no, don't feel bad; if anything, I apologize that it's taking so long.

This is a good thread idea! I think there may have been one like it before but I can't remember.

I know I have done some annoying things before, like when I first joined the site I was such a noob. All I did was comment on mods and complain about how I couldn't get anything to work and wish I could. I know I probably annoyed people by sending them messages all the time haha. And I know people with different opinions on things tend to butt heads some times and I know I have butted heads with people in the past, and I am sorry for that.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm sorry that you are feeling bad about some of your time here at the forum.  I know that I had alot of questions when I first arrived -- and I STILL do!  It's just that I really enjoy the game and love what people have done here to mod it, so I get really interested and excited about it.  I'm glad that you are an active member, MUALover!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

January 18, 2013, 07:46PM #4 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 07:33PM by MUALover
Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 18, 2013, 12:52PM
No, no, don't feel bad; if anything, I apologize that it's taking so long.
No, no, It's my bad. I know that rigging a 3d model is not easy at all, and will take much time to get it all rigged.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 18, 2013, 03:35PM
This is a good thread idea! I think there may have been one like it before but I can't remember.
Thanks!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 18, 2013, 03:35PM
I know I have done some annoying things before, like when I first joined the site I was such a noob. All I did was comment on mods and complain about how I couldn't get anything to work and wish I could. I know I probably annoyed people by sending them messages all the time haha. And I know people with different opinions on things tend to butt heads some times and I know I have butted heads with people in the past, and I am sorry for that.
Quote from: fox456 on January 18, 2013, 03:42PM
I'm sorry that you are feeling bad about some of your time here at the forum.  I know that I had alot of questions when I first arrived -- and I STILL do!  It's just that I really enjoy the game and love what people have done here to mod it, so I get really interested and excited about it.
It's same like me :D

Quote from: fox456 on January 18, 2013, 03:42PM
I'm glad that you are an active member, MUALover!
Thanks, fox!
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I try not to let things get to me much any more. I didn't take offense, so no worries.

I'm sorry I keep disappearing for months (or in some cases years) at a time.   :laugh:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I apologise for being grumpy at times.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on January 19, 2013, 05:03PM
I apologise for being grumpy at times.

D'aww!!  *gives Dihan a brohug*  No homo.  :laugh:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

You can't touch this.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I feel sorry for...myself. *sniff*

I stubbed my toe this morning rushing out of bed, then busted my ass on the way to an appointment while getting out of the subway. On the way to the second appointment a couple of blocks down, i got slushied from a passing mercedes. Then I had to wait one and a half hours for the subway home, because the icy weather laid everything to rest and the public transport system decided to hibernate right quick.

Damn you Monday, you evil bitch.

*sigh* You may all commence feeling sorry for me now *dramatic sniffle*

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: MUALover on January 18, 2013, 09:39AM
Second is, Owl City, when arguing Confringo effect XD, I don't know if my posts on my workbench made you feels sad/something else.. I'm really-really sorry, Owl City.
No need to feel sorry for that. You just explained me why the effect was purple. I didn't take that as an offense.

Quote from: Teancum on January 18, 2013, 11:14PM
I try not to let things get to me much any more. I didn't take offense, so no worries.
Thanks a lot, Teancum ;)

Quote from: Owl City on January 21, 2013, 08:16AM
No need to feel sorry for that. You just explained me why the effect was purple. I didn't take that as an offense.
Thanks, Owl City. Maybe I'm kinda overreacting here :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 21, 2013, 03:20AM
I feel sorry for...myself. *sniff*

I stubbed my toe this morning rushing out of bed, then busted my ass on the way to an appointment while getting out of the subway. On the way to the second appointment a couple of blocks down, i got slushied from a passing mercedes. Then I had to wait one and a half hours for the subway home, because the icy weather laid everything to rest and the public transport system decided to hibernate right quick.

Damn you Monday, you evil bitch.

*sigh* You may all commence feeling sorry for me now *dramatic sniffle*
Let me guess you live in New York?

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 21, 2013, 06:39PM
Let me guess you live in New York?

Frankfurt Germany. New york aint the only city with a subway system  :P

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."