This is a a booster of Mortal Kombat
's living collection of souls known as Ermac
. While Erik Lensherr did the mod very well, I felt that the the character was way too powerful, and it made the game far too easy. For the same reasons that characters like Superman, Goku, and Shao Kahn aren't too overpowered, the game has to have some balance. So, I have balanced Ermac, and now they fit in with the rest of the MK mods. Check it out.FEATURES
---Lowered his stats so they aren't too high for the game.
---Got rid of unnecessary lines such as "grab," "Mutant," and "XMen."
---First power available at start, just like all other mods.-Altered "Energetic Entity" ability:
---Lowered energy damage resistance to 30%.
---Got rid of health per kill.
---Energy per kill now at 5 instead of 25.
---Got rid of attack speed as Ermac is not faster than the likes of Mileena.-Altered talents file:
---Changed it to game-like ranks so that most powers are not unlocked at level 1 and 2.
---Telekinesis is available at start of game. Can also strengthen Stage Fatality.
---Reduced damage of Energy Ball. Can now upgrade grab smash. Unlocks at level 5.
---Teleportation Assault now called Teleport Punch, which Ermac does in the games. Reduced damage inflicted. Unlocks at level 12.
---Increased damage of Powered Explosion. Slight decrease in enemy damage taken. Slight increase in enemy duration. Unlocks at level 15.
---Soul Syphon now unlocks at level 17.
---Increased damage of Telekinetic Crush. Unlocks at level 20.
---Removed the attack damage increase from Full Power boost, as that is what the skill point increase is for. Increased boost duration. Unlocks at level 14.
---Altered grammar, as Ermac is a living collection of souls. For example, Ermac is not a "he," but a "they." Similar to the way Venom speaks.-Altered powerstyle file:
---Fixed Stage Fatality so it looks like all other Mortal Kombat mods, and is upgradeable.
---Fixed grab smash so that it is upgradeable.
---Got rid of effects in his taunt, as too many effects causes an "effects overload," meaning that some effects will stop working.
---Fixed flaw in Full Power boost coding.
---Fixed attack light 3 as it is not supposed to be a power attack that takes huge damage and costs energy. Made it Ermac's heavy attack instead and altered it so that it fits a basic attack and costs no energy.
---Added taunt lines to both boosts.-Altered other features:
---Can now teleport by holding block and pressing jump. Lowered damage output of teleport. Costs 5 energy.
---Replaced two HUDs with in-game portraits, which is uniform for MK mods.
---Replaced some icons to represent the power that Ermac is doing, which also uniform with other MK mods.
---Added a loading screen.
---Added a new mannequin by Aventureiromax.
---Fixed up sounds and voice file to feature his voice from MKX.
---Hex-edited all skins, as they previously weren't. Now you'll see Ermac clones at Murderworld instead of white figures.NEW MOVESET
1. Telekinesis: Ermac levitates and controls an enemy or object. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Energy Ball: Fires an energy projectile to cause high damage and knockback. Also improves grab smash.
3. Rage of Spirits: All of its souls combine their power to immobilize enemies, causing damage over time.
4. Teleport Punch: Quickly teleports and attacks enemies in rapid succession.
5. Powered Explosion: Releases a massive wave of energy to strike all enemies in range and increase their damage taken for a time.
6. Soul Syphon: Generates a special beam of energy to drain an enemy's health into themselves.
7. Telekinetic Crush: Levitates all enemies in range, dealing damage over time. Then they release a wave of energy, crushing all enemies down.
8. (Boost) Energy Barrier: Generate a strong energy barrier to decrease damage taken. Enemies also take damage within a close range.
9. (Boost) Full Power: Each soul within Ermac increases their skill points, attack damage and reduces energy cost.10. (Fatality) Infinite Souls: Ermac disperses in four barrages, dealing extra damage in close distances, also absorbing a percent of damage dealt.CREDITS
Outsider - Coding fixes, hex-editing, loading screen, new HUDs, new icons, etc.
Erik Lensherr - Ermac mod
Aventureiromax - New mannequinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3fe32v8r62vip32(NOTE: This is not the mod of Ermac, but an important booster that is needed for them to coincide with other MK mods. For Erik Lensherr's mod of Ermac, click here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6ia4nnu3qndulq/Ermac+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip. Keep in mind that he'll clash mannequins with Ares.)