The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 25, 2018, 08:33AM
Awesome! It's like two mods in one! Thank you for this.
Quote from: TheMK on February 25, 2018, 08:13AM
Thank you for this, Outsider.

Thanks for that. It certainly felt like the right decision to finally release Bruce Banner to the public. Plus, I've been hearing critics say the :hulk_icon: Hulk should have both a powerful stomp and his thunderous hand clap. This one has both, so perhaps everyone will be pleased.

Awesome Mod! Banner works fine but when I use the transform power Hulk is stuck in a t pose. I don't know why.

Now this Hulk :hulk_icon: truly Smash!!! Besides the additiion of Dr. Bruce Banner (which is very good) this is the booster hulk needed. The powerful stomp and his thunderous hand clap make him now complete. Fun guaranteed for hours. Thanks!!!

I liked this new animation of the Hulk and saw that you kept the main powers of it but it would be interesting if you did the same as the Goku mod(for example) that allows transformations in other skins like the ones I converted for example  :P

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg159661#msg159661

I think it would be much more interesting. Anyway a great job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Outsider on February 19, 2018, 05:18PM
BLACK PANTHER (Booster)

After seeing the new :panther: Black Panther movie (don't worry, no spoilers here), I was inspired to create a booster for the King of Wakanda. Now T'Challa is even more lethal than he already was! Check it out, and behold the King.

FEATURES:
-New Boost - Kinetic Force: T'Challa uses his suit to continually absorb damage as kinetic energy for 60 seconds before releasing that energy in a destructive kinetic blast.
-New Ability - Vibranium Suit: Resists 10% of damage and gains 10% movement speed.
-Energy Daggers can now stun enemies for 10 seconds, thanks to Shuri's tech. He can also throw more than before when you ad points to the power.
-Increased damage output of Razor Cyclone, while reducing energy cost.
-"Master Hunter" is now called "Wakanda Forever."
-Changed first passive to "Panther's Speed" to increase his attack speed.
-Removed "aicanuse = false" on boosts so that Panther's AI will use boosts.
-New herostat - Added Leadership (Note: This herostat may not match yours. Adjust the skins accordingly, but keep everything else.)
-Added new movie skin and HUD. Has been hex-edited as 1106.
-Added package files so you can add skin 1107.
-Updated his sounds file to compliment his new skills.
-Your choice of four loading screens inspired by the movie. You can see the preview pics. (NOTE: Only three screens can be seen for one character, including his in-game one.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - New boost and ability, coding fixes & renames, loading screens, added sounds, Kinetic Force effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - Movie skin & HUD

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5gslwosq71hy8fa

Excelent job Outsider!!
BP Boost works perfect and is fun to use!

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on February 26, 2018, 03:34AM
Awesome Mod! Banner works fine but when I use the transform power Hulk is stuck in a t pose. I don't know why.

Not sure, either, as I've had no problems during testing back then. Unfortunately, I'm unable to test this now due to... well, you know.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on February 26, 2018, 07:16AM
Now this Hulk :hulk_icon: truly Smash!!! Besides the additiion of Dr. Bruce Banner (which is very good) this is the booster hulk needed. The powerful stomp and his thunderous hand clap make him now complete. Fun guaranteed for hours. Thanks!!!

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for - a complete Hulk. One with brains and brawn.

Quote from: Aventureiromax on February 26, 2018, 10:18AM
I liked this new animation of the Hulk and saw that you kept the main powers of it but it would be interesting if you did the same as the Goku mod(for example) that allows transformations in other skins like the ones I converted for example  :P

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg159661#msg159661

I think it would be much more interesting. Anyway a great job  :thumbsup:

Interesting... was aiming for simple, but I'll consider adding that if/when my computer is fixed.

Quote from: DAMAGED on February 27, 2018, 11:02AM
Excelent job Outsider!!
BP Boost works perfect and is fun to use!

Good to hear that. A delayed blast move connected to a boost was challenging at first, but a few coding tricks pulled it off. I like creating new ways to reach the goal.

It's official -- I'm back!!! My old laptop (which used Windows Vista) finally shut down after 13 years. I'd say I got my money's worth. Thankfully, the tech guys at Staples were able to recover and transfer more than 98% of my data. I had to buy a new computer which works a lot faster, uses Windows 10, and supports MUA's advanced lighting feature. The game looks so much better now!

So, I will take some time to update some of my mods that Aventureiromax made skins for. And, once I get more used to this computer, I will start on Goro.

Also, since this computer can handle 3D models, maybe I'll try my hand at 3DS Max or other skinner stuff in the future. Maybe... time pending.

Awesome news!!!!! I'm so happy everything is all right, can't wait to see what's next! :wiggle:

Very cool! Thanks for sharing the good news!

I am incredibly excited for Goro, because once he's in the game, all of my top favorite MK characters will be playable in MUA. There's many more I like that aren't even mods yet, but thanks to the efforts of all the MK modders including you, I'd be completely happy even if Goro was the last one.

Awesome to hear, excited to see what's to come!

I CAN'T believe you had a laptop that lasted 13 years, that must have been one hell of a laptop, all my laptops in my life never lasted more than 2-4 years.   Everything I touch dies..:P

Glad to hear that you recovered most of your data.

Everyone, the following mods have been updated: Kate Bishop - Bloodscream - Jennifer Kale - Strong Guy.

Quote from: nickjustint on March 04, 2018, 05:04PM
Awesome to hear, excited to see what's to come!

I CAN'T believe you had a laptop that lasted 13 years, that must have been one hell of a laptop, all my laptops in my life never lasted more than 2-4 years.   Everything I touch dies..:P

That, and I'm just extremely cautious about spending money! :laugh: I'm still using a cell phone that's maybe 6 or 7 years old now. I don't feel the need to get a new phone every year like some people. Can I still call, text, and use the web? Yes... then I'm good. I prefer longevity and getting my money's worth in anything -- especially electronics.

By the way, nice job with Kate Bishop's voice. I've officially added it to her mod, if that's alright.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 04, 2018, 02:12PM
Woohoo! Best news I've heard all day (and I haven't had any bad news yet today!)!
Quote from: X-Men 55 on March 04, 2018, 04:34PM
Awesome news!!!!! I'm so happy everything is all right, can't wait to see what's next! :wiggle:
Quote from: jaybird on March 04, 2018, 07:32PM
Glad to hear that you recovered most of your data.

I appreciate the support, fellas.

Quote from: TheMK on March 04, 2018, 04:54PM
Very cool! Thanks for sharing the good news!

I am incredibly excited for Goro, because once he's in the game, all of my top favorite MK characters will be playable in MUA. There's many more I like that aren't even mods yet, but thanks to the efforts of all the MK modders including you, I'd be completely happy even if Goro was the last one.

That excited for Goro, eh? And don't worry -- he won't be the last kombatant to enter the tournament...