The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for your work on mods. Thay are amazing. Please consider making wind dancer.

Quote from: Outsider on August 03, 2018, 08:11PM
MISATO KATSURAGI

For those that are wondering, no I'm still not too familiar with Japanese anime, but when a trade deal is involved, mod exceptions tend to get made if they are feasible. So here comes the star of Neon Genesis Evangelion, the markswoman named Misato Katsuragi. As you all know, I don't like to do "cookie-cutter" mods, so don't expect her to play like my Gun Girls mods. She can triple jump, his different boosts, and quite frankly, she has the quickest gunshot ever made thus far! She would definitely win in a gun draw out in the Old Wild West. Check out NERV's tactical command officer in action.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Passives listed will cover all of her costumes.
-Ability of Triple Jump.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #249 (Shares with Moonstone - mannequin will clash).

MOVESET:
1. Quick Gunshot: Fires a quick shot with her handgun.
2. Chaotic Fire: Fires her semi-automatic rifle in rapid bursts.
3. Precise Fire: Fires her semi-automatic rifle in an aimed sniper-like shot.
4. NERV Command: Orders her EVA pilots to attack her enemies from above.
5. (Boost) Cross Pendant: Gains speed and critical chance in tribute to her late father.
6. (Boost) Pay Attention!: Seduces nearby enemies into defecting against their own for a time.
7. (Xtreme) Misako Massacre: Fires both guns in a twirling blaze to all enemies within a radius.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, Gun Girl effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Blacthulhu - Skins, HUDs
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?87rrt5aoc13tjud

I have to say, I expected everything except this, even more unexpected than Wyat, great job Outsider!

I'm unfortunately unfamiliar with the character, but she still seems like a pretty cool mod :) nice work!

So, I have decided that my next project is a secret mod -- the kind where the password can be found at the Phantom Four web site. (If you've yet to check out the Phantom Four novels, you haven't a clue all the good stuff you're missing out on!) Anyway, this secret mod will be the "little-known female bad-ass" that I mentioned a while back. Honestly, I don't think anyone will figure out who this Marvel character is. I'll be very impressed if you can guess who it is...

After her will be one more Marvel character, and then it's back to Mortal Kombat for a little while. Speaking of MK, for those who don't know, Cyber Sub-Zero was released yesterday -- as part of the upgraded Sub-Zero booster, so don't miss out.

Quote from: Blacthulhu on August 03, 2018, 08:32PM
Many thanks, Outsider. That's all that I can think of.

I hope to work with you again in the future.

Hope you enjoy Misato Katsuragi. And, don't give up on trying to fix the stiff hands issue with the skins. When a challenge arises, take it head on and don't let it beat you.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on August 04, 2018, 06:24AM
Congratulations on 150 mods! What an incredible milestone!

I appreciate that. It was a milestone that I thought wasn't going to happen. I was going to stay retired, but my girlfriend is enjoying my mods and wanted me to keep going.

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on August 04, 2018, 07:14AM
Thx for this mod, animes are the best :) I highly recommend watching the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, the second part of it really unusual for mecha animes.

I may just do that -- time permitting, of course.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on August 04, 2018, 07:38AM
Wow!!! You made a lot of work in these days!! Will try them soon. Hope someone can make a Man-Thing skin, ´cause it will be great to have him in MUA, and I´m sure you will do a great mod of him!!

Thanks for that. Someone once told me that modding isn't easy, but I somehow make it look easy. Oh, it's definitely not easy -- I just got it down to a science. As for Man-Thing, I don't think I'll hold my breath on that one, as his appearance is rather detailed and complicated.

Quote from: Healer on August 04, 2018, 11:29AM
Thank you for your work on mods. Thay are amazing. Please consider making wind dancer.

No problem, but I can't take requests. It looks like new modders are starting to come up though -- maybe Wind Dancer will have a shot through one of them.

Quote from: Big Boss on August 04, 2018, 12:27PM
I have to say, I expected everything except this, even more unexpected than Wyat, great job Outsider!

Thanks for that. Yeah, I'm kinda known for delivering the unexpected.

Quote from: TheMK on August 06, 2018, 04:28AM
I'm unfortunately unfamiliar with the character, but she still seems like a pretty cool mod :) nice work!

Me neither. I'm not familiar with Japanese anime at all, so this mod required a lot of research.

I'm guessing its either Mary Jane Watson as her own mod or Amelia Voght from Magneto's old Acolyte lieutenants team. They're among the first listings you've posted in the Moveset Contribution Thread ;)

August 08, 2018, 06:46AM #1566 Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:50AM by Old School
Hello to all
This is an alternate skin PS2 and MUA compatible for the Outsider's Pixie Mod.
Be patient I'm not so skilled.
Thanks for your attention.

Download + Preview
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qq8avowvrm532mm/Welsh_Appeal.zip/file

Well, if I was going to guess, maybe Domino? (Yes, I know there's already a mod of her but still it could be possible, like a remake or something). But then, I guess a booster would make more sense. So my other ones are Misty Knight, Molly Hayes or Oracle.

For a long time, many people said to me that they like the boosters that I've made for MCU characters like :captainamerica2: Captain America (They especially like "Brooklyn Beatdown."),  :hulk_icon: the Hulk (through Bruce Banner), and :quicks: Quicksilver (who is just as fast as DC's the Flash now). But then, people have asked me about :stark: Iron Man...

Well, I never did get nshinnosuke's booster of him that so many wanted (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7214.msg133825.html#msg133825) -- the problem is that he's long gone now and that link is broken. So, I've decided to do the next best thing -- I'm going to recreate it myself. The moves that nshinnosuke did I'll attempt myself. I'm not as good at effects as he is, but I'll give it a shot. Plus, I have some great ideas for Stark as well. Not sure when I'll begin on this Iron Man booster project, as I have a LOT on my plate, but stay tuned...

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on August 06, 2018, 09:13PM
I'm guessing its either Mary Jane Watson as her own mod or Amelia Voght from Magneto's old Acolyte lieutenants team. They're among the first listings you've posted in the Moveset Contribution Thread ;)
Quote from: ctepan 89 on August 06, 2018, 11:57PM
Maybe Frankie Raye (Nova) ?
Quote from: Big Boss on August 08, 2018, 07:15PM
Well, if I was going to guess, maybe Domino? (Yes, I know there's already a mod of her but still it could be possible, like a remake or something). But then, I guess a booster would make more sense. So my other ones are Misty Knight, Molly Hayes or Oracle.

Interesting guesses so far on my current project, the Secret Mod -- I think everyone is gonna be shocked when they find out who she is. Ceamonks once said on Discord that I'm kinda famous for releasing mods of obscure characters. Trust me, it doesn't get more obscure than this bad-ass chick...

QuoteInteresting guesses so far on my current project, the Secret Mod -- I think everyone is gonna be shocked when they find out who she is. Ceamonks once said on Discord that I'm kinda famous for releasing mods of obscure characters. Trust me, it doesn't get more obscure than this bad-ass chick...

I can't wait! :D

Everyone, a secret mod has just been discovered somewhere in the Hidden Chamber of The Crypt. Can you find out who the mystery character is? Click on the question mark below to enter the Hidden Chamber...

Also, Paradox and Elsa Bloodstone have been updated, as they both now have mannequins.

Very cool new character! Would never have guessed who it was!

So cool!!! Unexpected character!!! Are you planning a mod for his male partner ?? (I don´t think this is spoiler)

August 13, 2018, 07:40PM #1573 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:58PM by Outsider
Quote from: TheMK on August 13, 2018, 06:12AM
Very cool new character! Would never have guessed who it was!

I didn't think anyone would guess who she was. That's how obscure she is. That said, I hope I did her justice. She has some really cool skills...

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on August 13, 2018, 05:23PM
So cool!!! Unexpected character!!! Are you planning a mod for his male partner ?? (I don´t think this is spoiler)

You mean her male partner? Unsure. I'll think about it, but I can't guarantee anything.

So, my next project will be John Blaze in order to finish up the major Midnight Sons team. Though Blaze also rides a flaming motorcycle, he will play different from :ghostr: Ghost Rider. (When Blaze wasn't Ghost Rider, his brother Daniel Ketch was.) It will be difficult to make the mod versatile, but you all know I like a challenge.

After that, I will move back to Mortal Kombat, where my first mod there will be that of Nightwolf, the Native American shaman. Stay tuned.