Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 310 total projects)  (Read 2125745 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 296
Re: The Outsider's Crypt (Contains 310 total projects)
« Reply #2535 on: October 25, 2022, 06:48am »
I change rooster using XMLBCUI, I did not install the remaster interface. Yes, we're using the same version of the mods. For the sake of testing he's going to put the exact rooster that I made to see if something changes. But is there a character mod that changes interface? I don't remember reading about it to be honest.

I do actually have MO2, didn't think about managing MUA with it, thanks for the advice!

I don't know how you got transparent conversations and different looking icons, as I don't think the OCP added the remastered interface to it, as that should be optional (as sadly, the remastered interface also ruins any custom team stages by showing black patches).

I only made minor changes to the Roster Hacks, but nothing substantial. (By the way, it's "roster" not "rooster.") In the near future, I'll make some changes to the Roster Hacks to work alongside the HUGE project I'm currently doing. I consider this new project a game-changer that will have its own thread. Stay tuned for it.

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 296
« Reply #2536 on: November 29, 2022, 08:37am »
It's been awhile, hasn't it... I know. This BIG project I'm doing is nearly done. Once I'm finished, I'll have my testing team check it out to ensure that it works well. If all is satisfactory, I'll then release it in a separate post for everyone to behold. It'll definitely be done and released before the year is out. I know it's been a long wait, but trust me, it'll be worth it. Stay tuned, boys and girls. :king: (evil laugh)

Offline TheMK

• Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 10
« Reply #2537 on: November 29, 2022, 09:15am »
I'm really excited for whatever this is! I'm sure it's going to be great!

Offline edward

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 41
« Reply #2538 on: November 29, 2022, 09:22pm »
If its a holiday release would be nice I'm very excited.