The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, just downloaded it. However, I do have the 1.2 version installed as well. Can you tell me which folders should make the difference? I would highly appreciate if someone would hold me from the time-taking reinstall. Maybe the actors files? I see a lot of _4_combat files that are for characters already in the game in the OC pack actors folder (eg. invisible_woman_4_combat.igb, black_panther_4_combat.igb).
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Sorry if this was already asked, but did you bother starting a new game and seeing if it worked?

Yes, I always start a new game on default settings when adding a new character.

That did it. I replaced  the actors, fightstyles and powerstyles from the old OC pack with the new actors, fightstyles and powerstyles. Now just one more thing. Blackheart seems to have Captain America's animations. I don't think he's supposed to have those. Any ideas?

Yes he does, its not really Cap's animation, its more of a 'default' animation, but whatevs, glad you solved your problem :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thank you everyone, but I feel really embarrased to have mindblown Outsider and several other modders. Apologies. And if Blackheart is supposed to have these animations, I suggest that, in a future update, Outsider should replace them with a more "Blackheart-suitable" animation set. Or maybe that's just me used to a Blackheart that seems like he's gonna leap on you.

Quote from: corvetterules on July 02, 2013, 10:53AM
Thank you everyone, but I feel really embarrased to have mindblown Outsider and several other modders. Apologies.

Don't worry about it. Good to hear the situation is resolved. I was under the impression that everyone had the final OC pack... Nonetheless, at least the mod itself wasn't the problem.

Quote from: Outsider on July 02, 2013, 03:39PM
Don't worry about it. Good to hear the situation is resolved. I was under the impression that everyone had the final OC pack... Nonetheless, at least the mod itself wasn't the problem.
Yeah, maybe you should add a note to your mods: they need the latest OC pack to work properly.

Oh, and one more thing. So far I experienced no bug with the 3x jump teleport. However, the 6th power can sometimes teleport him out of the map to his death. Haven't experienced this with the 3x jump teleport.

July 05, 2013, 02:44PM #84 Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:37PM by Outsider
LADY MASTERMIND

Although it says "Lady Mastermind" at the title, you're actually getting two mods for the price of one - and since the price is free, I think that's a pretty sweet deal. Both Regan Wyngarde and Martinique "Marti" Jason are playable by themselves, or you can use the united one that allows you to play as both of them at the same time. Yeah, that's right - you can have two hot girls at the same time. Who doesn't want that? Play on, playa.

UPDATE: The previous bug of in-game weapons disappearing has been fixed. Hex-edited all skins. Added 3rd loading screen. Now has a mannequin. Added an icon set - no longer uses Sage's icons. Added new Regan skin by MJ Fan, and new Marti skin by me. Replaced mannequin with newer version.

FEATURES:
-8 powers (4 for each), 2 boosts (1 for each), and an Xtreme that they share together.
-Unique switch system allowing you to play as both girls at the same time.
-5 hex-edited skins for Regan (+ 2 more), 4 skins for Marti, 3 HUDs, 3 loading screens, and mannequin.
-Assigned number is #237.

REGAN'S MOVESET:
1. Pistol Fire (Takes her pistol and fires at enemies.)
2. Golden Years? (Gives enemies the illusion that they are old. They move very slow and have low attack ratings.)
3. In Your Dreams... (Gives enemies the illusion that she will have sex with them. They switch sides temporarily.)
4. Point Blank (Stuns them with a quick illusion, then backflips and shoots them. Chance of instant kill.)
5. (Boost) Matter of Time (Gives the illusion that time is moving slowly, but she and her allies know better.)
6. (Xtreme) Nightmare Illusion (Creates a damaging illusion in enemies' minds of their worst nightmare.)

MARTI'S MOVESET:
1. Rapid Fire (Takes her machine gun and fires at enemies. Hold to keep firing.)
2. Psychic Probe (Fires a telepathic projectile that causes explosive mental damage.)
3. Kill Switch (Gives enemies the illusion that they have no powers or special abilities. Effect lasts for a time.)
4. Ultimate Fear (Gives enemies the illusion that Galactus will devour the planet. They run in fear and take damage.)
5. (Boost) Telepathic Cloak (Gives enemies the illusion that she and her allies aren't there at all. Critical hits.)
6. (Xtreme) Nightmare Illusion (Creates a damaging illusion in enemies' minds of their worst nightmare.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, switch system, Marti Sisterhood skin, HUDs, loading screens, hex editing, etc.
MJ Fan - Regan Sisterhood skin
Owl City - All skins except Sisterhood skins
Dihan - Sage boltons, effects, and entities
AdrianoAp - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?d6hdrd9hjem3n5g

Downloading as i type!

Edit: Solid job as expected. They are quite fun to have on the roster. Long Live the Sisterhood!
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Wow, you did a great job on this one! Any chance of preview video, BTW? :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Oddark123 on July 05, 2013, 05:09PM
Downloading as i type!
Edit: Solid job as expected. They are quite fun to have on the roster. Long Live the Sisterhood!
Quote from: MUALover on July 05, 2013, 07:24PM
Wow, you did a great job on this one! Any chance of preview video, BTW? :D

Thanks for the thumbs up, fellas. @MUALover - Nah, I don't have a preview video due to lack of time, but I've heard that you've made some if I'm not mistaken. If you'd like to, feel free.

Plays really nice :), although I dont fully understand the switch system, am I supposed to defeat a certain number of enemies?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 06, 2013, 03:26AM
Plays really nice :), although I dont fully understand the switch system, am I supposed to defeat a certain number of enemies?

Nah, the "Sister Switch" is considered an ability in the same place you'd find Might or Healing Factor. No requirements. As Regan, just block and press Smash to "morph" into Marti. She'll have different moves now (the rage moves you saw). As Marti, just block and press Guard to "morph" back to Regan.