The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, Martian Manhunter has been updated, as I've updated two of his skins, the Starfire skin, and added two more DC characters to his morphs -- Killer Frost and Rorschach! Check him out.

I have seen Aventureiromax's new skins for :mystique: Mystique. I will update her accordingly when I get a chance.

The boss is coming soon! And I'm not talking about Bruce Springsteen or Sasha Banks...

Quote from: prtk237 on May 24, 2016, 11:50PM
Do you know any crossbones booster

I've seen your PM, I just didn't a chance to respond. No, there is no booster for him. You don't like his movie skin -- not much I can do about that. As for his walking, it was based on the Hulk. If you know how to hex-edit (using the xvi32 program), just misspell "walk" in it, and save. It should return him to the default walking anim. I may look into it later, but I'm far too busy right now.

Cool :)
Excited for the boss!
Yeah, the Mystique skins look stunning, excited to play with them!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think I've found a problem. Hank Pym's power icons are there but they all have a red circle in the middle of them in-game (like you normally see if there isn't a icon present) and the icons are sort of dimmer than they are supposed to be. I use many other mods of yours and this is the only one that does this.

May 27, 2016, 09:44PM #784 Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 10:12PM by Outsider
KINGPIN

Now comes a mod of Wilson Fisk, the self-made successful New York businessman who has never broken the law according to the public (thanks to his team of lawyers.) However, we know he is also the extremely cunning and intelligent 350 lb. crime boss of the criminal underworld -- the Kingpin. Proven in the comics to be a hand-to-hand threat, holding his own with the likes of Daredevil, Captain America, and Batman, the Kingpin's mod contains simple but effective skills and powers. He seems to always have an advantage, no matter the scenario...  Play as the boss now.

UPDATE: Now added new black suit skin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Physical Resistance (can't be grabbed or knocked down)
-3 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file featuring the late Roscoe Lee Browne.
-Uses assigned number #251 (Shares with Baron Mordo. Will clash at mannequin, and may clash at loading screens.)

NEEDS:
1 more skin (Note that whoever decides to make those skins, remember that Kingpin uses two cane segments.)

MOVESET:
1. Colossal Punch: Kingpin delivers a nasty punch that causes massive knockback. Also improves grab smash.
2. Bearhug: His signature move. Grabs an enemy and attempts to squeeze the life out of him/her.
3. Obliterator Cane: Bashes an enemy on the head with his cane head, knocking them down and stunning them.
4. Mafioso: Fires at enemies with his gun, with a chance at critical damage.
5. Hired Sniper: Kingpin signals one of his secret mercs to target an enemy and shoot them.
6. (Boost) Sumo Strength: Fisk's muscle density and strength increases, gaining attack damage and defense.
7. (Boost) Like A Boss: Kingpin can convince his enemies to betray and turn on their team for a time. Also gains max energy.
8. (Xtreme) King of New York: Sits back, and signals a team of professional mercs to assassinate all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - Classic skin, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Armored skin
Mellomods - Kree machine gun
Zignutus - Black Suit skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zjh3iqd8nxtj3ox

Quote from: prtk237 on May 27, 2016, 11:21PM
AAAAAWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!
King pin roXX!!
Quote from: blackheart on May 28, 2016, 08:36AM
thank you for the release!

Thanks for that. I hope I did the Kingpin justice.

Quote from: Enigma on May 27, 2016, 05:20PM
I think I've found a problem. Hank Pym's power icons are there but they all have a red circle in the middle of them in-game (like you normally see if there isn't a icon present) and the icons are sort of dimmer than they are supposed to be. I use many other mods of yours and this is the only one that does this.

Well, it was my very first work from years ago, and I didn't create those icons, so it may have been somehow overlooked. From how you described it, it sounds like a transparency issue. I'll look into that when I get a chance.

Quote from: prtk237 on May 29, 2016, 12:24AM
When is the movie skin releasing

I can't make those skins, as they require skin segments. Someone has to volunteer to create them, as stated under "NEEDS."

May 29, 2016, 09:20PM #790 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:51PM by Outsider
QUICKSILVER (Booster)

I thought I was done with boosters, but then I saw X-Men: Apocalypse, and I became inspired to look at the mod of Pietro Maximoff a.k.a. :quicks: Quicksilver. Have you ever played as DC character the Flash, and then played as Quicksilver? He's really slow in comparison to the Flash! There's a big debate where the majority say the Flash is faster because of the "Speed Force," but Quicksilver is no slouch in the speed department, so I created this booster for him.  Enjoy.

FEATURES:
-His speed is now equal to The Flash.
-Now has a trail effect to his speed.
-New Power: Power Trip (Moves faster than the speed of sound, to multiple enemies and trips them down.)
-New Boost: Hyper Damage (Increases his attack strength to coincide with his speed. Replaces "Hyper Speed.")
-Added knockback to his "Mach Speed" power.
-Upgraded his sounds and voice file, adding more he can say.
-Added two loading screens.
-Fixed talent ranks for each of his powers.

PREREQUISITE
Obviously, you must have BliZZ's mod of Quicksilver before using this booster.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Coding fixes, speed effect, loading screens, upgraded sounds, etc.

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?27qau5kzrem1gbi

Really awesome! I always thought in giving him the "sprint" animation instead of the regular run one. Like I did it with Vader, I replace the run animation for simple walk and he looks intimidating. But the sprint animation looks a little desperate.

Wow, I just tested out your Quicksilver booster, and man, I've got no words to describe how awesome he is now (encouraged me to revise my Flash mod, who knows?), I just loved the Power Trip power, the effects and sounds of it are just perfect! Nice job, Outsider! :applause::applause::applause:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on May 30, 2016, 04:07AM
Awesome!
Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 30, 2016, 05:11AM
Really awesome! I always thought in giving him the "sprint" animation instead of the regular run one. Like I did it with Vader, I replace the run animation for simple walk and he looks intimidating. But the sprint animation looks a little desperate.
Quote from: Maegawa on May 30, 2016, 10:20AM
Wow, I just tested out your Quicksilver booster, and man, I've got no words to describe how awesome he is now (encouraged me to revise my Flash mod, who knows?), I just loved the Power Trip power, the effects and sounds of it are just perfect! Nice job, Outsider! :applause::applause::applause:

Thanks for the compliments -- very much appreciated. Evan Peters is such a great actor, and portrayed Quicksilver in such a hilarious way. His work inspired me to work on him.  I thought about the sprinting anim as well, but then decided against it, as it didn't look right.