The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm very excited to see Jessica Jones!

I really need to watch that show and stop slacking. The mod sounds awesome, I can't wait to give it a try!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteI really need to watch that show and stop slacking. The mod sounds awesome, I can't wait to give it a try!

Yes, you do! You, of all people, would love it, Midnight!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 31, 2016, 09:04AM
I'm very excited to see Jessica Jones!

I really need to watch that show and stop slacking. The mod sounds awesome, I can't wait to give it a try!
Quote from: MelloMods on July 31, 2016, 09:08AM

I have to agree with MelloMods -- her Netflix show is great. I wouldn't have been inspired to create her mod if not for that series. Her mod came out well, too, if I don't say so myself.

Quote from: Joecrak on July 30, 2016, 11:05PM
Its all very confusing for me a newcomer.  Near as I can tell, everything is related to the initial skin numbers on the actors files?

Yes, it is ...at first. Fortunately, modding is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it. Take baby steps. Are you familiar with XMLBCUI? It's a decompiler / compiler program that is essential to playing the game, and fine-tuning any & all mods to however you want. If you aren't, go here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,95.0.html. The reason all the mods could do was move and jump was because some files weren't changed from the inside. That's where XMLBCUI comes in. I would highly suggest learning about that -- it's simpler than it may look.

Quote from: Outsider on July 31, 2016, 10:46AM
I have to agree with MelloMods -- her Netflix show is great. I wouldn't have been inspired to create her mod if not for that series. Her mod came out well, too, if I don't say so myself.

Yes, it is ...at first. Fortunately, modding is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it. Take baby steps. Are you familiar with XMLBCUI? It's a decompiler / compiler program that is essential to playing the game, and fine-tuning any & all mods to however you want. If you aren't, go here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,95.0.html. The reason all the mods could do was move and jump was because some files weren't changed from the inside. That's where XMLBCUI comes in. I would highly suggest learning about that -- it's simpler than it may look.

Yea, I couldn't figure out heroselect, so  i use XMLBCUI to replace all the characters...

Quote from: Outsider on July 29, 2016, 10:51PM
Thanks for the honest critique. Yes, :bheart: Blackheart needed some fixing when I first came out with him, but those improvements helped him greatly. Good to hear you're making skins and a mannequin for him. Where can I see this gameplay video?
As for the lively tail issue, there's only one way I can possibly make that work... When I created :scorpion: Scorpion, at first his long tail was stiff, but when I used his in-game animations, the tail started moving. Blackheart may have a similar solution. I'll look into that after my current project.

Outsider, I am very grateful for your attention! I have a extensive sequence of gameplays MUA, but my audio narratives are in Brazilian Portuguese. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy. In my channel there are a variety of tutorials too, if you are interested, feel free! If you find something funny there, comment to me !! :) :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/nztSJROddZA

So I have another question/problem, that I don't know where I went wrong.

I love your Mystique mod, but I've been having trouble getting the shapeshifting to work.  The Blocking shifts work fine.  as do the shifts where I have to move or press/hold down LB.  But A,B,X,Y can't seem to work for any of the 3 shapeshifting boosts.  I have all of the required mods installed, and i double checked to make sure the skins are all there, but she laughs, poses, and does nothing. 

I've tried rapidly pressing the buttons, but that usually ends up activating another power after the timer runs down.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Follow up, testing out Martian Manhunter and similar problem.  LB works fine, as does pressing and holding X, but the quick tap other buttons do nothing.

Quote from: Joecrak on July 31, 2016, 03:14PM
So I have another question/problem, that I don't know where I went wrong.

I love your Mystique mod, but I've been having trouble getting the shapeshifting to work.  The Blocking shifts work fine.  as do the shifts where I have to move or press/hold down LB.  But A,B,X,Y can't seem to work for any of the 3 shapeshifting boosts.  I have all of the required mods installed, and i double checked to make sure the skins are all there, but she laughs, poses, and does nothing. 

I've tried rapidly pressing the buttons, but that usually ends up activating another power after the timer runs down.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Follow up, testing out Martian Manhunter and similar problem.  LB works fine, as does pressing and holding X, but the quick tap other buttons do nothing.

:mystique: Mystique is one of my favorite mods ever made. Her animation with the morph boosts (when she laughs) is rather quick, so you could try pressing the button once immediately after you activate the boost. No need to rapid-tap the buttons. All of my shape-shifting mods work the same way, including Martian Manhunter. If you still have problems with it, then it could be a controller issue -- as it's worked fine on mine, and many others without issues.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 31, 2016, 01:23PM
Outsider, I am very grateful for your attention! I have a extensive sequence of gameplays MUA, but my audio narratives are in Brazilian Portuguese. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy. In my channel there are a variety of tutorials too, if you are interested, feel free! If you find something funny there, comment to me !! :) :)

I saw your video, and while I can't understand Portuguese, I thought it was hilarious seeing Ant-Man turn :rhino: Rhino tiny! It was also cool that :bheart: Blackheart was the only survivor in that team. That is one bad-ass skin you made for him. Hulk's animated mannequin looks great as well. My current project is coming close to completion, so I'll see about him.

Quote from: MelloMods on July 31, 2016, 09:08AM

Quote from: Outsider on July 31, 2016, 10:46AM

I have been meaning to check it out, but now I will definitely need to check it out especially since more netflix Marvel shows are on the way.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Outsider on July 31, 2016, 04:42PM
:mystique: Mystique is one of my favorite mods ever made. Her animation with the morph boosts (when she laughs) is rather quick, so you could try pressing the button once immediately after you activate the boost. No need to rapid-tap the buttons. All of my shape-shifting mods work the same way, including Martian Manhunter. If you still have problems with it, then it could be a controller issue -- as it's worked fine on mine, and many others without issues.

I guess.  I have no clue.  Manhunter will only ever morph into Rorschack, Joker, Aquaman, and Killer frost for me.

Mystique will do the basic deception unlocked blocking morphs, and then the movement morphs, and LB morphs.

I've tried hitting the various buttons at many different intervals to no avail.  Frustrating to say the least.

August 02, 2016, 05:27PM #879 Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:30PM by Outsider
QUAKE

Some know this woman as Skye, a rebellious and attractive hacker turned SHIELD agent. Some know her as Daisy Johnson, the daughter of villain Mister Hyde and an Inhuman mother. But, most of you know her as the outlaw leader of the Secret Warriors that goes by the name Quake. Inspired by both her comic book version, and her television series, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., I've created her mod to be action-oriented for a killer offensive style. You'll see what I mean. Check her out -- you know you want to.

UPDATE: Fixed "Daisy Dukes" shot and melee gun effects.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Vertical Leap (Can propel herself up briefly.)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound files voiced by Chloe Bennet.
-Uses assigned number #116. Doesn't clash with anyone at all.

MOVESET:
1. Gunfire: Fires a SHIELD-licensed magnum at enemies. Allows for strafing.
2. Daisy Dukes: Does a nasty frack uppercut, then shoots the mid-air victim.
3. Skye Cold Stunner: Uses her vibration power to stun nearby enemies, weakening their defense.
4. Put It On Vibrate: Creates a seismic vibrational earthquake.
5. I.C.E.R: Uses her Incapacitating Cartridge Emitting Railgun to put an enemy to sleep and suffer gradual DMG.
6. Vibration Blast: Sends a focused vibration wave of energy, blasting enemies away.
7. Heartbreaker: A dangerous vibration attack that causes an enemy's heart to explode.
8. (Boost) Skilled Hacker: Disrupts the monitoring systems so that enemies are spotted, but her team invisible to sensors.
9. (Boost) Inhuman DNA: Gains power damage, momentum, and reduced energy cost.
10. (Xtreme) Rude Aquakening: Delivers a massive earthquake of vibration power at all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin
BLaw - M16A1 rifle bolton
MUALover - Magneto effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?oni74c2t686z63i

OMG! First Mockingbird, and now Quake! I'm very glad that part of AOS in MUA ;)

Jessica Jones and now Quake?! You're amazing! These are the 2 characters I want most in Marvel Heroes so I'm so happy you could bring them to MUA :) Thanks a lot.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on August 02, 2016, 08:04PM
YES! QUAKE!!! who else are you going to do in AOS????
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 03, 2016, 12:23AM
OMG! First Mockingbird, and now Quake! I'm very glad that part of AOS in MUA ;)
Quote from: superaceman34 on August 03, 2016, 05:59AM
Jessica Jones and now Quake?! You're amazing! These are the 2 characters I want most in Marvel Heroes so I'm so happy you could bring them to MUA :) Thanks a lot.

I gotta say, I'm diggin' the enthusiasm. :fro: Thanks for the compliments on Quake. No current plans on other AOS characters -- at least not on my end. BLaw has Agent Coulson planned though, last time I checked.

hi outsider,

any chance of making a Dr. Fate mod? already talked to andersonbrazil, he said that he's open on converting skins for you. :)