The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Haha, clever way of sneaking in Reiko(considering not many like the guy to begin with, as a Shao Khan knockoff). And while its a shame we only have one more upcoming MK character from you, I look forward to seeing what mystery Marvel/Top Cow character mods will be unveiled.

Everyone, if you happen to have my mod of Shang Tsung, then it is critically important that you re-download him. I have upgraded him to now have 33 different morphs! That's more that any other shape-shifter mod I've done. One of the coolest mods I've ever done just got cooler. Go download him now. Don't say I didn't tell you...

In fact, in the future, I will look to see if I can add even more morphs to him without complicating his morph system. The more MK skins that skinners/model converters make, the more I can add to him. I'd say five more is enough.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on September 13, 2017, 09:02PM
Haha, clever way of sneaking in Reiko(considering not many like the guy to begin with, as a Shao Khan knockoff). And while its a shame we only have one more upcoming MK character from you, I look forward to seeing what mystery Marvel/Top Cow character mods will be unveiled.

Thanks for that. Yeah, I'm not a fan of Reiko, Tanya, or Jarek, so any of their legs would suffice! Some people like Tanya though, but I just don't see the appeal. I thought Li Mei was more interesting.

Quote from: TheMK on September 13, 2017, 08:50PM
YES!!! Quan Chi is my favorite Mortal Kombat villain!!!

I'm definitely a fan of Quan Chi, as well as of the whole Deadly Alliance concept they created with him teaming with Shang Tsung. Had to have them both playable.

Quote from: MMXZero2002 on September 13, 2017, 12:14PM
Your mods are awesome! I really liked your MK ones, it's too bad that there won't be more MK characters after these last 2 are released. I really, really hope one of them is Goro. That'd be an awesome way to end it. Looking forward to all your future mods!

I appreciate that. Feel free to tell the Mortal Kombat Thread which 12 you'd like to see fill the remaining spots.

September 20, 2017, 06:59PM #1203 Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:07PM by Outsider
Quote from: Outsider on November 17, 2016, 03:15PM
ARACHNE

Hello, Outsider! I'm very excited about the increasing number of characters in menulocation. I'm testing the various possibilities to put together a cool set of heroes. I'm using Arachne here and I noticed that she continues with that strange animation in her powers. I downloaded your update before, I tested it and it worked. This time I downloaded it again but did not correct the animation. Can you help me? The mod Arachne is one of my favorites

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 20, 2017, 06:59PM
Hello, Outsider! I'm very excited about the increasing number of characters in menulocation. I'm testing the various possibilities to put together a cool set of heroes. I'm using Arachne here and I noticed that she continues with that strange animation in her powers. I downloaded your update before, I tested it and it worked. This time I downloaded it again but did not correct the animation. Can you help me? The mod Arachne is one of my favorites

That's very strange that Arachne somehow went back to that strange animation, as I haven't made any changes to her since then... She should still have the fixed animation. I'll look into that.

So......

.... I've openned the secret mods...

... I think I'm your fan now.

The Summer of Shadows event has concluded. However, I did promise that some Marvel characters and one more Mortal Kombat character was coming, so it will be fulfilled. Up next is a Marvel character that was promised a mod by a couple of other modders for a long time now, but she hasn't seen the light of day... I will make sure she does now.

But first, I will try to experiment with a potentially game-changing discovery found by Nikita488... stay tuned.

Quote from: Frost_Force on September 22, 2017, 08:23AM
So......

.... I've openned the secret mods...

... I think I'm your fan now.

You've discovered them... nice! I have a couple more secrets coming in the near future... stay tuned for that.

Everyone, my modding projects are still planned, but I'm working on them very slowly, as I am currently helping Nikita488 on a possible game-changing discovery. Some progress was made so far, but we're learning more of the game's capabilities. That said, I ask that you all be patient. The mods are coming -- just a little later than expected. But, if Nikita and I are successful, it will be worth the wait...

Quote from: Outsider on September 26, 2017, 08:17PM
Everyone, my modding projects are still planned, but I'm working on them very slowly, as I am currently helping Nikita488 on a possible game-changing discovery. Some progress was made so far, but we're learning more of the game's capabilities. That said, I ask that you all be patient. The mods are coming -- just a little later than expected. But, if Nikita and I are successful, it will be worth the wait...

That's understandable, if it work it will give a major change to the game experience.
IMO, the thing that make me a little uninterested is that I have created even more NPC characters for my Simulator Missions Mods, like those Lizardmen or Fisk's Minions and it seems that the NPC characters are affected by the Limit Hack mod.

Everyone, I am nearly finished with my next Marvel character. I just need to create her sound/voice files and that's it. I've just been very busy lately. She'll be done soon enough.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 27, 2017, 06:47AM
IMO, the thing that make me a little uninterested is that I have created even more NPC characters for my Simulator Missions Mods, like those Lizardmen or Fisk's Minions and it seems that the NPC characters are affected by the Limit Hack mod.

I think my 28 Roster Limit Hack solved that problem, where only one NPC was affected, and was fixed. From what I saw, no other NPCs were affected. But, we can only have 28 heroes for now. Still, that's one more than before so that's a win.

Hello Outsider.
I've been pretty busy these days and have barely accessed it.
Have you already revealed your new character or is it still a secret? I'm curious, lol
Hug.

October 05, 2017, 10:12PM #1212 Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 09:11PM by Outsider
KATE BISHOP

For a long time, the Young Avengers were slowly but surely being created around Marvel Mods, but somewhere along the way, it stopped before its female members can get a chance to shine. Well now, :hawkeye: Clint Barton's apprentice, Patriot's love interest, the new Hawkeye has emerged, and her name is Kate Bishop. Though she carries a bow and arrow, she doesn't play like her mentor, and has a skill set all her own. And now having seen the hit Disney+ show Hawkeye, I had to make her even better. Go on, make those Masters of Evil shiver each time she reaches into her quiver. Check her out.

UPDATE: Now has MCU skin, HUD, mannequin, & loading screen from Hawkeye TV show, replaced four powers, and added alternate voice file. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 skins, 3 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound files using her own voice (one from Marvel Heroes, the other voiced by Hailee Steinfeld).
-Uses assigned number #154 (shares with Clea - will clash at mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Arrow Shot: Fires a single arrow at enemies. Can fire at fast speed.
2. Trick Arrow: Fires an arrow filled with thick purple putty, trapping an enemy to move very slow for a time.
3. Circle of Steel: Swings her sword around in a radial attack.
4. Flashing Lights: Fires three flashbang arrows that stun and disorient enemies, lowering their damage output in half.
5. Pym Particle Arrow: Fires a special arrow that will enlarge in mid-air and fall down upon enemies with crushing force.
6. (Boost) Sword Combat: Uses her sword in battle, gaining attack damage and critical chance.
7. (Boost) Lady Hawkeye: Increases the damage output of the team's projectile attacks, and reduces power cost in half.
8. (Xtreme) Repli-Kate: Kate uses the special move that Clint Barton taught her, but fires flammable arrows instead that bounce off walls and burn enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, effects, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - Modern & No Shades skins, alternate mannequins
Julio Cabral - Hawkeye MCU skin
????? - Young Avengers skin
nickjustint - Marvel Heroes voice file
Panaka_69 - MCU voice file
SSJKratos - Primary mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?7y520w1vci3daav

Great Mod of Kate Bishop!! it´s so good to have you making mods from the marvel universe again!!!

Nice work,i was waiting for the Kate for a long time :thumbsup2:
If i remember correctly,modder named Leandralan was have plans for Kate,but it's good to see your version anyways
P.S i hope someday we will see America Chavez,Iron Lad and Noh-Varr mods for complete Young Avengers team
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!