The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm sad that there's only going to be four more Mortal Kombat mods, at least from you, but more Marvel is always good. Really excited for Yondu especially :)

October 14, 2018, 04:00PM #1681 Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 09:38AM by Outsider
VALKYRIE II

This is a mod of Valkyrie, but not of Brunnhilde. No, this one is the MCU version seen in "Thor: Ragnarok." (If you saw the movie, then you know why I don't view her as Brunnhilde, and according to an earlier poll I had here, a lot of people don't think she's Brunnhilde, either.) This one is Runa, which I'm calling Valkyrie II combines Asgardian swordsmanship with Sakaarian tech for an interesting mod. Check her out.

UPDATE: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Flying Horse (can ride a pegasus to travel).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Tessa Thompson.
-Uses assigned number #164 (will clash with Hope Summers in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Sword Slash: Swings her Asgardian sword at enemies with force.
2. Dagger Toss: Throws several short daggers at enemies.
3. Capture Device: Throws a micro-device at an enemy's neck, then uses her control to taze them horribly.
4. Spiral Blade: Swings her sword in a radial attack.
5. Sakaarian Gun: Uses an alien weapon to fire a mid-range blast at enemies, causing knockback.
6. (Boost) Valkyrior Reborn: Remembers her duty to protect the Asgardian throne. Uses her sword in battle, gaining melee damage and critical damage.
7. (Boost) Peace Offering: Reduces energy spending and damage taken for the entire team.
8. (Xtreme) Starship Control: Uses her tech gauntlets to control her starship's guns to blast enemies in three rounds of bursts.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, sounds/voice, loading screens, hex-editing etc.
Julio Cabral - Ragnarok & Scrapper-142 skins, Strider horse model
Andersonbrazil - Marvel Duel & Revoultion skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?4h1pie1zgt9j5xt

Very cool mod! I thought she was one of the best parts of Thor: Ragnarok :)

Great job, I feel you've done enough to make them play different, so well done :)

As you all voted 20-8, I will stick with Marvel for now. Yondu will be next -- early props to UltraMegaMagnus and Julio Cabral for providing enough materials for that mod to become an eventual reality. After him, who knows.... stay tuned.

Quote from: TheMK on October 15, 2018, 03:52AM
Very cool mod! I thought she was one of the best parts of Thor: Ragnarok :)

So did I. She was the standout character in my book, for as bad-ass as she is, she struggled with the tragedy against Hela, drowning her sorrows in drinking alcohol and not giving a damn about helping anyone. Her character had a lot of depth, and Tessa Thompson is a great actress, pulling it off nicely.

Quote from: nickjustint on October 15, 2018, 09:22AM
Great job, I feel you've done enough to make them play different, so well done :)

Thanks for that. Yeah, I wanted to give her a different flavor so that she and Brunnhilde are further separated. Of course, they are both Valkyries so they had to have the flying horses.

Quote from: TheMK on October 14, 2018, 03:52PM
I'm sad that there's only going to be four more Mortal Kombat mods, at least from you, but more Marvel is always good. Really excited for Yondu especially :)

Well, there's only going to be four more MK mods because the game can only handle a max roster of 33 heroes  --albeit with some minor problems. We have 29 now. If the playable roster increases (which probably won't happen unless Krisan Thyme alters the game's memory like he said he would), I would definitely create more MK warriors. But yeah, I don't want to make more than the game can handle, because then would come the hard choice of leaving someone out of the MK roster.

Everyone, I've already announced that Yondu is next, but I hadn't started on him yet, as I've been very busy lately and I'm also sick. I've been trying to nurse myself back to health. I'll see if I can get the ball rolling on him sometime over the weekend.

Quote from: Outsider on October 18, 2018, 08:15PM
Everyone, I've already announced that Yondu is next, but I hadn't started on him yet, as I've been very busy lately and I'm also sick. I've been trying to nurse myself back to health. I'll see if I can get the ball rolling on him sometime over the weekend.

No worries Outsider. Don't think you're under a time limit, we're just happy to have you modding so make sure and take your time and focus on getting better.

Sorry you're not feeling well Outsider :( hope you recover soon. Take your time, do everything you need to recuperate, enjoy yourself and rest well!

Hello outsider, I did what you told me and now I can explain you better about my problem. When I reinstalled the game (because I had already played with other mods) I decided to download and install the Official Characters Mod first and then the Agent venom mod, but when I started playing with this character, there were certain problems. 1.- He could not swing like spiderman, 2.- He stayed frozen for a while when he made certain attacks (2, 3, 4, 5). Could you explain me in detail what should I do to resolve the problem?

Quote from: nickjustint on October 18, 2018, 11:57PM

No worries Outsider. Don't think you're under a time limit, we're just happy to have you modding so make sure and take your time and focus on getting better.
Quote from: TheMK on October 19, 2018, 05:23PM
Sorry you're not feeling well Outsider :( hope you recover soon. Take your time, do everything you need to recuperate, enjoy yourself and rest well!

I appreciate that. Never underestimate the power of chicken soup, I tell you.

Quote from: neutralen on October 20, 2018, 10:21AM
Hello outsider, I did what you told me and now I can explain you better about my problem. When I reinstalled the game (because I had already played with other mods) I decided to download and install the Official Characters Mod first and then the Agent venom mod, but when I started playing with this character, there were certain problems. 1.- He could not swing like spiderman, 2.- He stayed frozen for a while when he made certain attacks (2, 3, 4, 5). Could you explain me in detail what should I do to resolve the problem?

Welcome to the forum. Ok, so a couple of things: (1) Did you start a new game AFTER downloading him? Because it's a known thing that anytime you add mods to your game, you must start a new game. (2) Show me what his herostat looks like on your game (Just copy and paste it). I'll see if there are errors.

Good job with Valkyrie II ;) and have a good recovery ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You were right, Outsider. When I started a new game, the agent venom mod worked correctly. Thanks for your help, although I do not like the idea of starting the game again. Anyway, thank you very much.

YONDU

This is a mod of one of the Guardians of the Galaxy (sort of), as he's been both a friend and foe to them. I'm talking about the leader of the Ravagers and Star-Lord's father figure, Yondu Udonta, simply known as Yondu. Now, all of the Guardians from the MCU are here, and this good ol' boy's got some moves with those yaka arrows... Check him out, but don't you dare try and steal his loot.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, loading screen, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file voiced (mostly) by Michael Rooker.
-Uses official number #107 (will clash with Morbius in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Yaka Arrow: Controls a single yaka arrow by whistling, attacking enemies before returning to him. Also improves grab smash.
2. Gun Blast: Fires at enemies using a stolen alien firearm.
3. Rotating Arrows: Controls five yaka arrows to circle around him and attack enemies.
4. Udonta Strike: Takes one of his yaka arrows and stabs an enemy with it, causing impact and bleeding damage.
5. Arrow Crush: Crushes an energy-filled yaka arrow, causing a radial burst. Can also be done while in mid-air.
6. (Boost) Ravager: Yondu and his team gains extra melee damage while gaining (or stealing) extra SHIELD credits.
7. (Boost) Centaurian Trance: By mystically communing with nature, Yondu can gradually heal himself for a time while sensing enemies via mini-map.
8. (Xtreme) Yaka-Mania: Yondu controls multiple arrows to attack in a blitz, bouncing off walls and following enemies.

NEEDS:
One more skin & HUD.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs (ANAD), loading screen, sounds, voice, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Skin (ANAD), Yaka Arrow projectile, mannequins, sound and icon materials
Julio Cabral - Skins (movie), HUDs (movie)
MelloMods - Kree sub-machine gun model

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?mznn1fm3dmc2e6b

October 21, 2018, 03:46AM #1693 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:49AM by UltraMegaMagnus
Thank you!, finally Yondu lol, Full Guardian roster can be achieved at long last :)
Just noticed though that I screwed the Xtra ANAD Mannequin file lol, I'll remake his ANAD mannequin later, sorry about that :(

Thank you Outsider for making Yondu; he's great.
Keep on contributing to the community, man. Your mods are amazing!