The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So epic!!! The perfect mod just in time for Halloween too!

Everyone, if you just downloaded Dracula, download him one more time, as I forget to change his death_gen animation. Fixed it now. I hate forgetting little stuff like that.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on October 27, 2018, 01:38AM
Wouldn't happen to be the Ghost Rider villain Blackout, would it? As all the hints provided seem to point towards him as the likely candidate ;)

Not exactly, but Blackout would have been interesting, I'll admit.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on October 27, 2018, 08:15AM
Mmmmm... could he be a Count?
Quote from: Big Boss on October 27, 2018, 12:20PM
Sounds like Dracula to me, maybe.

You two guessed him correctly. Dracula's main arch-enemy is :blade: Blade, one of the Midnight Sons. And he has fought mutants such as the X-Men before. Heck, Jubilee became a vampire at one point, and Dracula even fought :apocalypse: Apocalypse!

Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 28, 2018, 06:11AM
You've fix the fly issue then?

Yes, I've fixed it. I mentioned that when he starts to fly, he appears in a T-Pose. But once he does a move in mid-air, he then appears in the correct animation. So, I used a fightmove cloning technique where as soon as he turns, he performs a quick move right away so that the T-Pose never appears, and voila!

Quote from: TheMK on October 28, 2018, 09:21AM
So epic!!! The perfect mod just in time for Halloween too!

Yeah, that was the plan. I thought about releasing Dracula on Halloween like I did with Carnage back in the day, but why make you guys wait?

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on October 28, 2018, 09:58AM
Another great one!

Much appreciated. He's a lot of fun to play as, and his lines from Castlevania (a series I love) really makes him stand out.

So, I've released Valkyrie II, Yondu, and Dracula on the Marvel side. I'm going to create one more on the Marvel side (two more if Nickjustint gets done with a certain character's voice files) before returning to Mortal Kombat. I won't reveal who it is yet, but I still can't understand why this popular character hasn't been modded yet...

I see that the poll about the Phantom Four is filling up. 14 say yes, 5 say no, but strangely 15 are unsure... I may have to eliminate that unsure option. I ask the 15 who voted "unsure" to change their vote to either yes or no. This way, the result is more decisive.

I hope you make mods of them, Outsider. 14 yeses and 16 maybes are a lot stronger and louder than 5 nos. But I'll respect whatever your decision is. I know I'd find the Phantom Four really cool to play as, and I like to think you'd get a special joy out of making and playing them as well :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween. My latest poll has concluded, and after 40 votes, nearly 50% of you voted in favor of the Phantom Four being created as mods in MUA, while only 15% didn't like the idea. Thanks to everyone who voted. If I do decide to create the sons of darkness, I will make sure they are my best modding works -- since they are of my own creation. They will be dominance personified.

As for who my next project is, here are some hints:

1. The character is male.
2. As noted, he is from the Marvel Universe.
3. He has had many adventures despite being quite young.
4. Diversity is strong with this one.
5. He has been featured in comics, video games, TV cartoons, etc. So, he's popular.

Wouldn't happen to be another copy of a certain web-head, would it?

November 03, 2018, 08:02AM #1718 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:50PM by Outsider
MILES MORALES

The Spider-Verse in MUA has been growing, but one very popular character was for some reason omitted... until now. Here comes a mod of the Ultimate Spider-Man, :miles: Miles Morales. Combining classic web action taught by Peter Parker with bio-electricity that he can generate, and you've got a unique web-swinging, system-shocking experience. Check him out.

UPDATE: Added three skins & HUD. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Web Zip, and Healing Factor.
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, sound/voice file, and 4 mannequins.
-Uses assigned number #86 (will clash with Gorgon in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Web Bolts: Fires web bolts at enemies.
2. Venom Punch: Miles fuses an uppercut attack with bio-electricity, punching the enemy up and back.
3. Going Miles Away: Uses webbing to trap enemies and throw them a far distance.
4. Web Spin: Uses webbing to swing an enemy around, attacking nearby enemies before throwing him.
5. Venom Blasts: Fires rapid beams of bio-electricity at enemies.
6. (Boost) Camouflage: Adds critical chance while blending in with surroundings, being invisible to enemies.
7. (Boost) Shock The System: Gains bio-electric damage while reducing power cost, as bio-electricity flows around him.
8. (Boost) Spider-Sense: Y'all know what this does...
9. (Xtreme) Mega Venom Blast: Releases a large blast of bio-electricity on all enemies.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod may also clash with :x-23: X-23 if you have her at #86. If you do, it is highly recommended that you download "Outsider's Fix" and follow the instructions to safely change her number to... what else? #23.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screen, hex-editing, recolored effects, etc.
CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil - Classic skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Unmasked & Spider-Verse skins, Mannequins
Escanor610 - Boricua & 10th Anniversary skins
Miles838 - MUA3 skin
Stickbro - Voice file
Sazandra125 - Web Shield block effect

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?m2wxldfgzgv465f

Very epic!

I think it's so awesome that he's going to be the focus of the Spider-Verse movie this Christmas. Of course it'll be cool to see all the other webheads that are in there as well but Miles definitely deserves the spotlight :) this is the perfect mod to hype that up!

Everyone, Ultimate Spider-Man has been updated, as UltraMegaMagnus converted his Unmasked skin. A new HUD for that skin, and a new mannequin was added as well.

Rain of Mortal Kombat has been updated as well, as there was an issue I noticed within his talents file. I've fixed it.

But, the biggest update of them... Spider-Gwen has been released as her own mod!!! That obviously means that Spider-Girl has been updated as well. Now the Spider-Girl mod features May Parker, Anya Corazon, April Parker (Mayhem), & Charlotte Witter. See Gwen Stacy's moveset & features, and download the entire Spider-Girls Collection here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg179038#msg179038.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on October 31, 2018, 11:38PM
Wouldn't happen to be another copy of a certain web-head, would it?
Quote from: TheMK on November 01, 2018, 05:59AM
Sounds like Miles Morales to me! :)

You two guessed it correctly. Miles Morales (Ultimate Spider-Man) has had a lot of adventures despite being young, diversity is strong with him as he is half-Black and half-Puerto Rican, and he's very popular, hitting the movie theaters in good time.

Quote from: TheMK on November 03, 2018, 08:39AM
Very epic!

I think it's so awesome that he's going to be the focus of the Spider-Verse movie this Christmas. Of course it'll be cool to see all the other webheads that are in there as well but Miles definitely deserves the spotlight :) this is the perfect mod to hype that up!

My thoughts exactly. Plus, he's from my hometown of Brooklyn, NYC, so there's that. I've even set up a team bonus called "Brooklyn's Finest" (Notorious B.I.G. reference) that teams Captain America, Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch), the Thing, and Miles Morales. I'm sure there are others from Brooklyn as well though.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on November 04, 2018, 08:39AM
Very unique. I love it!

Good to hear that. By the way, that character you thought I was talking about -- the fire-based character named after a famous 14th Century poem... I would like to see the Inhuman known as Inferno created, but the challenge there would be to come up with fire powers that aren't the same as Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Magma, Sunfire, Firestar, and Pyro... that's extremely difficult. And are there any skins of him out there? I don't think I'll attempt him personally, but I hope someone creates him.

Very nice!

I've always loved Gwen Stacy in everything that she's in. I know they weren't everyone's cup of tea but I actually miss the Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone Spider-Man series and wish they continued with those movies. The romance between Peter and Gwen there was definitely the best part of them IMO. Spider-Gwen is great too though!

Finally Miles & Spider-Gwen.

Great Work Outsider!

Quoting myself...

Quote from: Outsider on November 05, 2018, 01:58PM
I would like to see the Inhuman known as Inferno created, but the challenge there would be to come up with fire powers that aren't the same as Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Magma, Sunfire, Firestar, and Pyro... that's extremely difficult.

Damn, I just talked myself into it -- guess I'll make Inferno after all. I do like a challenge. He may be next, but there is another character I'm interested in creating, but this non-Marvel, non-DC hero would shock everyone! I think people here would be glad to see him created as a mod, even though younger people here may not know who he is... Stay tuned.

Quote from: TheMK on November 06, 2018, 03:51AM
Very nice!

I've always loved Gwen Stacy in everything that she's in. I know they weren't everyone's cup of tea but I actually miss the Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone Spider-Man series and wish they continued with those movies. The romance between Peter and Gwen there was definitely the best part of them IMO. Spider-Gwen is great too though!

Wasn't a fan of Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man series personally, but I did like Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy. Jamie Foxx had an interesting take on Electro as well.

Quote from: Scarlat on November 06, 2018, 07:40AM
Finally Miles & Spider-Gwen.

Great Work Outsider!

Thanks. It's been a long time coming for those two.