The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Winner: Tar Monster

Scooby Snacks were not enough tonight. Shaggy helps Scooby up from the loss and Tar Monster and Jaguaro celebrate

Backstage we see Darth Vader mulling around. He looks pretty mad that he is not in the main event tonight.

Back out in the now clear ring, Doctor Loomis and Fonz make their entrance. The two come out as a team tonight once again. The two men are pretty different but tonight they want to try and do their best together.

Michael Myers comes out next but stands on the stage No one comes out to join him as Fonz and Loomis look on confused.

Fury appears on the tron

Fury: Okay gentlemen, i know you may be confused but since Michael Myers has apparently been unable to find a partner for tonight i shall assign him one. I've got a new guy who's ready to compete in our ring and i think Michael Myers will understand this kind of man.

The crowd erupts as Jason Voorhees makes his way out on the stage. Michael eyes him and the two killers nod and make their way down to the ring.

Fonz and Loomis look a bit concerned but the bell rings

MATCH:
Doctor Loomis & Fonz vs Michael Myers & Jason Voorhees
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Michael Myers and Jason

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Loomis & Fonz

Loomis and Fonz get the win and make a swift exit. Michael Myers looks down at the fallen Jason and gets incredibly angry. Myers proceeds to beat down Jason before exiting the ring himself.

Jason eventually gets up and walks off like nothing happened..

We are now set for the next contest.

Iron Man comes down to the ring with War Machine following behind. Iron Man gets cheers from the crowd as he poses in the ring.

Megatron comes out next with a very uninterested looking Starscream following behind.

The bell is rung by the referee and we are under way

MATCH:
Iron Man vs Megatron
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Megatron

Megatron gets the win tonight and Starscream joins him in the ring for celebration but doesn't seem to really care that much.

War Machine helps out Iron Man to the back after the loss

Before anyone can enter for the next match, Darth Vader comes down to the ring with a mic in hand

Vader: I planned originally to be out here on this PPV must later but i guess there was something else planned for me instead. I lost my first ever WWE Championship way earlier than i would have liked, i can't change that but let me remind you tonight's main event is happening because Ares cashed in his rematch clause for when i beat him, Well don't forget i have one too, and i guess when i'm cashing in? Tomorrow night. Whoever wins tonight between Ares and Scorpion i hope you are ready.

Darth Vader exits the ring and heads up the ramp.

Leonardo comes out next with no other turtles coming out with him. He looks focused on his fight tonight.

The lights go out and fire ignites the stage. Dahak makes his entrance. The crowd lays into Dahak who just laughs evily.

MATCH:
Leonardo vs Dahak

Leonardo

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Dahak

Dahak stands over the fallen Leonardo. JR Ewing emerges walking down the ramp to help raise Dahak's hand in victory.

Raphael and Michelangelo run down to the ring before any more beatdowns can happen to Leonardo. JR and Dahak exit up the ramp for now looking quite happy with how it turned out. Leonardo hugs his brothers and also exits the ring as Raph and Mikey are in action next.

Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmirtz come out next. They know tonight means more than anything for them as a team. They know what this could mean to both of them if they can pull this off. Perry and Doof shake hands as they stand in the ring across from the turtles.

Nick Fury walks out with two briefcases, one in each hand. He sits down at ring side knowing he is about to award these belts to the winner. The ACME referee rings the bell

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Michelangelo & Raphael vs Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshimirtz

Michelangelo & Raphael

Winner: Michaelangelo & Raphael

The turtles win the match tonight. Nick Fury hops into the ring and presents them the WWE Tag Team Championship as the crowd cheers them on. They carry the new belts with them to the back.

However when they arrive they find Famine and Pestilence waiting for them

Famine: New champs huh?

Pestilence: They deserve it but they never beat us.

Mikey: You boys want something.

Famine: Not yet.

Famine and Pestilence walk off as the turtles continue on their way around the back

We head back out to the ring now. Raiden makes his entrance preluded by the lightning bolt to the stage. Raiden looks to gain some revenge.

Parallax comes down to ring. He taunts Raiden telling him his career is ending tonight. Raiden doesn't seem scared as the bell rings

MATCH:
Raiden vs Parallax