The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raiden

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Raiden

Raiden gets the win and redeems himself against Parallax tonight. The crowd cheers with Raiden. Parallax backs out of the ring and then Raiden heads up the ramp with his head held high

We are now set for the next championship match. Death and War ride out to the ring on horseback. Death wants to get this title back as soon as possible.

Adam comes out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He hands it to the ACME referee who holds it high up in the air so both men can see. He then rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs Death
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Iron Man should possibly defeat Hulk! But hulk can defeat ironman! Otherwise, He has the power to smash people!  :hulk_icon:
Iron Man: Maybe you should call for Backup.

Death

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteWho knows maybe we'll see Iron Man and Hulk do battle and see what happens. Stranger things have already happened in this story

Winner: Adam

Adam wins but War and Death jump him after the match. War grabs a mic

War: You won tonight but remember how i beat you on RAW? I got myself a title match in the future and i warn you now that belt is coming back to the Horsemen!

War and Death exit off on their horses, but Adam exits to and he's the one still with the belt in his  possession

It is now time for the main event. Ares comes down to the ring and grabs a mic

Ares: Now i heard what Darth Vader said earlier. There are a lot of rematches going on around here. But let's face it there's too much damn competition in this company. Who knows who is going to have that belt around their waist by next week. Oh wait, that's right it's going to be me, the God of War!

Scorpion makes his way down to the ring with Quan Chi following behind. Scorpion raises the championship in Ares' face who laughs at him.

The ACME referee takes the belt and raises it up for both men to see and then he rings the bell

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Scorpion vs Ares
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

Winner: Ares

Ares regains the WWE Championship tonight. Quan Chi looks on very mad at Scorpion. Ares holds the WWE Championship now for the second time. He holds the belt up high as Vengeance goes off the air for the night.

QuoteMonth 3 is over, Midnightphoenix takes the win.
---

RAW Episode #13

RAW opens up and Nick Fury comes down to the ring.

Fury grabs a mic to speak but before he can Darth Vader comes down to the ring with a mic of his own

Vader: Fury let me save you the time. I know this is where you announce to the audience that i get my rematch.

Fury: Darth Vader please shut up.

Vader: Look..

Fury: If it shut's you up then yes you do get your rematch tonight as you want however..

Scorpion and Quan Chi come down to the ring to join them

Scorpion: What about mine?

Quan Chi: Scorpion calm down.

Fury: See i knew this was about to happen.

Quan Chi: How are you going to fix this?

Fury: Scorpion you do have a one on one rematch clause too, and you can have that next week. But tonight it's Vader's match. However how about you and Quan Chi team up tonight for some action of your own.

Quan Chi: If you insist.

Fury: I do, good luck to all three of you tonight.

Fury exits the ring and and the others slowly file out

With the ring clear, Autolycus makes his way down to the ring.

Adam comes out next with the Intercontinental Championship still around his waist.

The ACME referee rings the bell and we are under way

MATCH:
Adam vs Autolycus

And also if it helps, July is a one PPV month.

So schedule is

RAW/Superstars
RAW/Superstars
RAW/Superstars
RAW/Superstars
PPV

Yay I won, now Fox, Polygone and I have all won at least one month.

Adam