Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 26, 2016, 05:26PM
I hope you also have time to test the Punisher's disk mission, now released at page 1!
I'm so proud with this mod, too bad I couldn't fix the sound problems.

Of course! downloading now

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 27, 2016, 09:52AM
Julio, congratulations! Your mod is very cool. I'm having too much fun with it!
Glad you like it. I see you send me feedback via PM, I'll like to see that here,I think I'll be useful for others.

I have also release a Demogoblin minimod at page 1.

I tested Punisher mission!

Its incredible and fun,seriously, it is very well done!Very well,julio! :thumbsup2:

Julio, his punisher mission is very cool. I liked very much! I'll get you the feedback that I promised.
1 - the music is pretty cool, but it lasts for a short time. it would be possible to extend it up until the bullseye?
2 - the enemies are very nice, but they do not get dazed, when doing the sequence, low punch, hard punch, hard punch. The destroyed objects not have particles.
3 - I think after to defeat the bullseye, the mission should end, although the 30 enemies has not been slaughtered. The progress of the points would propoercional to the progress of the mission .
I liked this mod, and I know how hard it is to do this, so I want to congratulate you by the mod and say that the way it is, I think a lot of fun. Thank you!

Quote from: SpideyWebSlingerBrazil on February 27, 2016, 01:54PM
I tested Punisher mission!

Its incredible and fun,seriously, it is very well done!Very well,julio! :thumbsup2:
Thanks! And thanks for the replay!.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 27, 2016, 01:58PM
1 - the music is pretty cool, but it lasts for a short time. it would be possible to extend it up until the bullseye?
Every time you pause the game and restart, the music restart. This also happens when you find Bullseye, so the music does play when you're fighting him. If I made the sound longer, it'll
irregularly increase the volume(it happens in the Hulk VS mission).
2 - the enemies are very nice, but they do not get dazed, when doing the sequence, low punch, hard punch, hard punch. The destroyed objects not have particles.
This is rare, they should get those types of damages, maybe Punisher hasn't stun attacks or something like that. The particles thing should be found in one of the XML 1 folders, I didn't thought it'll matter.
3 - I think after to defeat the bullseye, the mission should end, although the 30 enemies has not been slaughtered. The progress of the points would propoercional to the progress of the mission .
I liked this mod, and I know how hard it is to do this, so I want to congratulate you by the mod and say that the way it is, I think a lot of fun. Thank you!
The 30 enemies can be defeated. They respawn, once you beat the first two minions, other two takes their place and successively with the others. But, if you want to change that you can:
   COURSE {
   arena = NYC_4 ;
   boss_damage_scale = 1 ;
   boss_health_scale = 4 ;
   bossname = Bullseye ;
   comicmission = true ;
   hero = punisher ;
   killlimit = 30 ;----------------------------------->Change this for a lower number or delete it.
   name = CMPUNISHER ;
   timelimit = 1200 ;
   title = Punisher ;
      CONVERSATION {
      file = sim/punisher/intro ;
      name = intro ;
      }

Thank you for the feedback my friend!

Hey Cabral,

These new Punisher and Hulk VS missions are very awesome! I like them a lot!

Do you think perhaps these XML1 maps could be used for other VS missions that any playable character could be used on? Personally I think MUA is awesome and everything, but I got a little bored with how they kept always picking exotic and otherworldly settings and was hoping for a little more grounded, down-to-earth New York environments like the ones you've included in these.

I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be cool if there was a way to get to partake in missions against any other playable character in your roster. The fights one could arrange would have limitless possibilities! However, I'm sure it's not so simple and is probably very complicated and more trouble than what it's worth. I don't suppose anyone could do something like use the NPC AI teammates not currently being played as and turn them into enemies for that scenario. But then again, I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I truly have no idea.

Anyhow, hope to see more cool missions like these! Really enjoying them a lot!

Quote from: TheMK on February 27, 2016, 05:12PM
Hey Cabral,

These new Punisher and Hulk VS missions are very awesome! I like them a lot!

Do you think perhaps these XML1 maps could be used for other VS missions that any playable character could be used on? Personally I think MUA is awesome and everything, but I got a little bored with how they kept always picking exotic and otherworldly settings and was hoping for a little more grounded, down-to-earth New York environments like the ones you've included in these.

I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be cool if there was a way to get to partake in missions against any other playable character in your roster. The fights one could arrange would have limitless possibilities! However, I'm sure it's not so simple and is probably very complicated and more trouble than what it's worth. I don't suppose anyone could do something like use the NPC AI teammates not currently being played as and turn them into enemies for that scenario. But then again, I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I truly have no idea.

Anyhow, hope to see more cool missions like these! Really enjoying them a lot!
Thanks!.
What you are trying to get is some kind of Danger Room (XML2) type of hero vs hero missions right? I don't think something like that can be made. But, all the heroes from your roster, and all the NPC characters can be used as villians for particular missions, or that's what my work seems to mean.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 27, 2016, 06:56PM
Thanks!.
What you are trying to get is some kind of Danger Room (XML2) type of hero vs hero missions right? I don't think something like that can be made. But, all the heroes from your roster, and all the NPC characters can be used as villians for particular missions, or that's what my work seems to mean.

Sort of, which would be really cool, but I guess overall I'd just be really happy to see more "street level"/rooftop/New York City type comic missions overall.

Maybe if creators of other mods could allow permission for it the characters they made that weren't originally in the game could be used as villains and boss characters for other comic maps. Just as an example BLAW's Joker, Harley, and Bane and Outsider's Poison Ivy could be used as bosses for Gotham City map(s). Or there could even be ones against Venom, Deadpool, and Magneto since they weren't enemies in the game, and perhaps even characters from other things entirely like Jackie Estacado (forgot who created his mod for this game, but it's very cool!) or even your very own Predator mod as a boss NPC. And if you get around to creating modding/ripping more MK characters you could have VS maps for Shao Kahn, maybe even tarkatan and shokan NPC enemies. There's a lot of cool ideas that could be done with stuff like this!

Quote from: TheMK on February 27, 2016, 08:06PM
Sort of, which would be really cool, but I guess overall I'd just be really happy to see more "street level"/rooftop/New York City type comic missions overall.

Maybe if creators of other mods could allow permission for it the characters they made that weren't originally in the game could be used as villains and boss characters for other comic maps. Just as an example BLAW's Joker, Harley, and Bane and Outsider's Poison Ivy could be used as bosses for Gotham City map(s). Or there could even be ones against Venom, Deadpool, and Magneto since they weren't enemies in the game, and perhaps even characters from other things entirely like Jackie Estacado (forgot who created his mod for this game, but it's very cool!) or even your very own Predator mod as a boss NPC. And if you get around to creating modding/ripping more MK characters you could have VS maps for Shao Kahn, maybe even tarkatan and shokan NPC enemies. There's a lot of cool ideas that could be done with stuff like this!
Well, I have a thing or two in mind for future Disk missions. I'm not so much a fan of DC, maybe that's why I haven't release almost nothing related. Now, the disk missions don't use the characters mods, I only give a code that make the game recognize the character that's already in the herostat or in the npcstat, my point is, a simple mention like "You'll need this mod to make this mission work" will do it, and of course the credits to the author.
You're right about the possibility to create more NPC enemies, creativity is the limit. The thing is, I don't really have much time anymore, I stop being a kid a couple years ago lol, got to work, or search for a new job to live; but, in time I'll be releasing more stuff.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 28, 2016, 07:30AM
Well, I have a thing or two in mind for future Disk missions. I'm not so much a fan of DC, maybe that's why I haven't release almost nothing related. Now, the disk missions don't use the characters mods, I only give a code that make the game recognize the character that's already in the herostat or in the npcstat, my point is, a simple mention like "You'll need this mod to make this mission work" will do it, and of course the credits to the author.
You're right about the possibility to create more NPC enemies, creativity is the limit. The thing is, I don't really have much time anymore, I stop being a kid a couple years ago lol, got to work, or search for a new job to live; but, in time I'll be releasing more stuff.

That's totally understandable, everybody has stuff going on in their life, and there's only so much time for things like this. I myself want to write stories someday but there's just too much going on for me right now so really all I can do is daydream and write notes. Honestly if I had any talent with programming I'd love to get to do stuff like this but since I know absolutely nothing that'd be even further off from now for me! If I ever did I'd probably be super late to the MUA modding game, maybe even after everyone else stopped being interest in it assuming that eventually happens.

Just curious, can the disk missions potentially recognize anybody in the herostat as the boss enemy or does it only do that for characters that were in MUA to begin with? But then again Hulk was only on the Gold Edition/Xbox 360 originally if I remember right, and is only available here on PC because of the official characters pack mods. If it's possible I'd love to be able to take VS missions and change the bosses to characters in my herostat just for fun.

Quote from: TheMK on February 28, 2016, 09:11AM
That's totally understandable, everybody has stuff going on in their life, and there's only so much time for things like this. I myself want to write stories someday but there's just too much going on for me right now so really all I can do is daydream and write notes. Honestly if I had any talent with programming I'd love to get to do stuff like this but since I know absolutely nothing that'd be even further off from now for me! If I ever did I'd probably be super late to the MUA modding game, maybe even after everyone else stopped being interest in it assuming that eventually happens.

Just curious, can the disk missions potentially recognize anybody in the herostat as the boss enemy or does it only do that for characters that were in MUA to begin with? But then again Hulk was only on the Gold Edition/Xbox 360 originally if I remember right, and is only available here on PC because of the official characters pack mods. If it's possible I'd love to be able to take VS missions and change the bosses to characters in my herostat just for fun.
I start in this site knowing anything too. All the knowledge is here, you only need to take a look to what you want to know.
And like I posted before, according to my work with these missions, ALL the heroes from the herostat and ALL the characters from the npcstat can be used as villains for disk misssions.

julio is great booster , disk mission the punisher, great job friend
Star Andy :))

Quote from: TheMK on February 27, 2016, 08:06PM
...and perhaps even characters from other things entirely like Jackie Estacado (forgot who created his mod for this game, but it's very cool!)

That would be me, and good to hear that you like The Darkness, as Top Cow or Image characters aren't as popular around here as Marvel or DC. Hope you managed to see my boosters for Cabral's Mortal Kombat character mods, which includes stage fatalities! Also, Julio Cabral recently fixed up Raiden's mannequin. It can now stand at any menulocation except for #23 (the Thing's spot) -- it no longer has his back turned. Unsure when he'll update it.

Julio -- nice job on the Punisher disk mission. Well done.

Julio, the Demogoblin skin is very cool! The bolton glider works perfectly. Congratulations!