Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anderson teria como você fazer ou converter essa skin pro Carnage? queria muito usar ela :3

Certamente. Pra falar a verdade eu já tenho esse modelo pra converter, além do modelo carnage de spider-man shattered dimension. Estou procurando alguns outros diferentes pra poder criar um pack completo pra ele, mas provavelmente irei lançá-lo no small pack 4. O small pack 3 já tá fechado. Valeu!

Feliz em saber disso! :3 obrigado pela informação, Realmente gosto do seu trabalho. ;) continue assim brother :D Seria bom se tivesse o modelo dele na versão do Marvel Ultimate alliance 2 aquela skin dele é demais D:

Wow , so much interesting skins asspecially very like Dormammu and Magik skin

That is quite a collection you've assembled. I particularly like Dormammu (of course), Magik, and the female Thor. Now, she's a possibility to become a mod herself (not confirming that, just saying.) I will test the Dormammu skins and update him as soon as I can. Nice work! :rockon:

wait. where that Classic Dormammu come from?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Perfect Magik skin :). Now i think we just need Emma Phoenix Five skin so that we can complete Phoenix Five team. It seems like Blaw has made it but i can't find that download link in his topic. Do you have it or can you make it ?
IF TOMORROW COME.........

thanks for the wonderful skins but I guess there's an error in thor skins, actually it's an old man thor skin. :magneto:

also african storm doesn't fit with the image on page 1 but it's cool too.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on November 10, 2015, 10:11PM
Wow , so much interesting skins asspecially very like Dormammu and Magik skin

ctepan 89, I was happy that you liked this pack. Thank you for the compliments!

Quote from: Outsider on November 10, 2015, 10:49PM
That is quite a collection you've assembled. I particularly like Dormammu (of course), Magik, and the female Thor. Now, she's a possibility to become a mod herself (not confirming that, just saying.) I will test the Dormammu skins and update him as soon as I can. Nice work! :rockon:

Thank Outsider! I have not forgotten your requests, I want you to propose you first present your mods because I can analyze the animations and to prepare the models more accurately. Thanks!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on November 11, 2015, 04:00AM
wait. where that Classic Dormammu come from?

LarsAlexandersson, I was happy that you enjoyed the skins. I learned to rip the direct models of Marvel game files vs Capcom 3 PS3. I'm preparing to launch several more in the future.They will soon be shared. Thanks!

Quote from: Lồn mẹ nó on November 11, 2015, 04:25AM
Perfect Magik skin :). Now i think we just need Emma Phoenix Five skin so that we can complete Phoenix Five team. It seems like Blaw has made it but i can't find that download link in his topic. Do you have it or can you make it ?

Lồn mẹ nó, In fact I think it's just missing the skins of Namor Phoenix Five and gives itself Jean Grey Phoenix Five. I still have not found models for them. But the Emma that BLAW converted, you find here. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.570.html

Quote from: asilo86@yahoo.it on November 11, 2015, 06:49AM
thanks for the wonderful skins but I guess there's an error in thor skins, actually it's an old man thor skin. :magneto:

Quote from: asilo86@yahoo.it on November 11, 2015, 07:16AM
also african storm doesn't fit with the image on page 1 but it's cool too.

asilo86@yahoo.it, I'm glad you enjoyed the skins. I did everything quickly and I ended up failing with a few things. But now everything is fixed. The African skin Storm, I forgot to paste her image, but there are five skins for Storm. Thanks!

Of course, i have seen that Blaw's post but as i said, i can't find the download link, it just have the image but no link for download it, if you have the download link can you give me, please?
Besides, Namor Phoenix Five is with Emma in this duo pack made by whiteking but i think Blaw' Emma is better: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3769.msg149345.html#msg149345
And this is Jean Phoenix 5, may be not perfect: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4191.msg152464/topicseen.html#msg152464
or: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8441.msg154660.html#msg154660
IF TOMORROW COME.........

November 12, 2015, 07:40AM #132 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:43AM by Outsider
Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 11, 2015, 10:27AM
Thank Outsider! I have not forgotten your requests, I want you to propose you first present your mods because I can analyze the animations and to prepare the models more accurately. Thanks!

I appreciate that you still have my requests for new characters planned. However, I can only present/release mods if there's at least one skin of the character. I can't create a mod if there are no skins for the character at all.

For example, if I wanted to create a mod of let's say Radioactive Man, I can because there is an in-game skin of him already. My current project is of Black Canary. She is possible because Aventureiromax created a skin of her Young Justice costume before, so I'm working with that skin for now. If an XML2 skin of a character is available and it's MUA-compatible, I can use that for now. And in your newest collection, you've just made the female Thor -- so if I wanted to create a mod of her, now I can.

But, if I wanted to create mods for other popular characters like say Red Skull, or Exodus, or Mach-5, or Maria Hill, etc. I can't because there are no skins of them at all. So I can't confirm to everyone that any of those guys can be made, and they end up ignored. Sometimes, I'll attempt at least one skin myself (like I did with Satana, Omega Sentinel, and Dormammu), but some guys like Red Skull I can't make the skin, so I seek help from talented skinners or model converters. Creating a mod is very hard, and I'm a relatively fast modder who tries to provide quality fun innovative mods, but there's only so much I can do.

What I can do to help with your proposal is that if a character is planned, I can tell you via PM which animations I plan on using beforehand to help prepare you. Then, I'll put the project on hold until at least one model or skin is presented. Hope that helps.

Quote from: Outsider on November 12, 2015, 07:40AM
I appreciate that you still have my requests for new characters planned. However, I can only present/release mods if there's at least one skin of the character. I can't create a mod if there are no skins for the character at all.

For example, if I wanted to create a mod of let's say Radioactive Man, I can because there is an in-game skin of him already. My current project is of Black Canary. She is possible because Aventureiromax created a skin of her Young Justice costume before, so I'm working with that skin for now. If an XML2 skin of a character is available and it's MUA-compatible, I can use that for now. And in your newest collection, you've just made the female Thor -- so if I wanted to create a mod of her, now I can.

But, if I wanted to create mods for other popular characters like say Red Skull, or Exodus, or Mach-5, or Maria Hill, etc. I can't because there are no skins of them at all. So I can't confirm to everyone that any of those guys can be made, and they end up ignored. Sometimes, I'll attempt at least one skin myself (like I did with Satana, Omega Sentinel, and Dormammu), but some guys like Red Skull I can't make the skin, so I seek help from talented skinners or model converters. Creating a mod is very hard, and I'm a relatively fast modder who tries to provide quality fun innovative mods, but there's only so much I can do.

What I can do to help with your proposal is that if a character is planned, I can tell you via PM which animations I plan on using beforehand to help prepare you. Then, I'll put the project on hold until at least one model or skin is presented. Hope that helps.

This can also help. I realized that some animations sometimes need different treatment. For example, a mod with the pose of Emma Frost in the start menu needs a more detailed conversion to it. if you let me know the animation of the character you want to use, this will help me in the tests I do when I convert the model.

awesome work. keep those skins coming. i'm glad you choose to make whatever skins you want, and of non-popular characters. i get tired of seeing 15 different spiderman/thor/jean grey skins. some of the lesser characters need a lot of love in the skins department.