Enigma's Mini-Mods

Started by Enigma, November 11, 2021, 10:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
MUA2 Last Gen Trivia v1.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aTuJv7LpuHB5Z166nwgLH_0tZwh39vjP/view?usp=sharing

***This is a modified version of MUA2 Wii/PS2/PSP's trivia. It is compatible with both XML2 and MUA1.
**I have done a few things to fix and change this:
*Fixed some weird phrasing, typos, punctuation, and such.
*Rewrote one question to call the yellow symbiote Scream instead of Venom
*I replaced 2 questions about Norman Osborn and Gwen Stacy's son because everyone hates that, myself included, and one refers to them as if they were married which wasn't the case, and 1 contradicts a question about Harry. 1 mentioned Liz Allan so I wrote a new question about her. 1 was about the mother of Norman and Gwen's son, so I changed it to be about Harry's mother instead.
*There's a question about Thor's mother and the answer is Gaea and Freyja is wrong. Because that's confusing, since who his mother is has changed in the comics, I rewrote the question to say "Which Goddess has sometimes been said to be Thor's mother?" changed the answer to Freya, which is the most recognizable answer, and replaced Gaea with a wrong answer, Hela.
*Because Ben Grimm's hair is sometimes brown and sometimes red, and brown is the right answer and red is a wrong answer, I replaced that question with one about when Hulk left the Avengers.