Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it has something to do with glitches that happened due to the amount of convos there.

Hurm... maybe. But I thought it was only a problem with localised versions of the game, which mine isn't. No great loss to gameplay, though; just leaves me wondering what Cyke would've said to Jean. Which reminds me - the only other unique dialogue Cyclops has (with Dark Cyclops) is also text-only, without audio. Again, not exactly a vital part that's missing, but it certainly raised eyebrows when I was taking Cyke for a playthrough.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

January 15, 2014, 09:21PM #677 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:07AM by LarsAlexandersson
 :scratchhead: What if we replaced Magneto one with Cyc/Night on the connversation script, will it work?

:( Oh BTW, i prefer using Sabretooth's spot, in replacing either Dr. Doom's or Nightcrawler's spots, it may work.

EDIT: I forgot to mentioned for those who didn't know (especially for rookies) that Thor & Storm's complete sounds are included in whiteking's topic (kinda of if i'm not wrong), Cates released FF/F4 couples' (y'know who?) New Marvel hud
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Nice mod! I Was trying to search for Colossus and Moon Knight! But great mod! Nice job team! Wish you had the time to update it!

:tmaster:
Iron Man: Maybe you should call for Backup.

Who made the awesome  :magneto: Xorn skin?
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Is Heroselect working properly it doesn't seem to be working

Could you guys check and tell me why my Master of Magnetism  :magneto: ain't flying? :(

I mean sure he floats above ground all the time but double jump ain't making him fly :( I installed the chars ok and got everything working. Just Magneto somehow ain't working properly (or might be it was intended so that he could not fly?). Doom flies around just fine why not Magnet??? :(

Please, help me figure this out guys! Thanks a bunch!

Did you start a new game after putting him in the herostat?

I certainly did not! I think it must be it :) Will try to restart the game.
Thank you very much for such a quick reply!

I can't get the mod to download, from either link :(

Please note, I have turned off add blocker, and tried this in both Firefox & Chrome and had the same result each time.

7z Archive:
The link takes me to a putlocker page that asks me to click "continue to file". I do so, and it takes me to a page with a broken video... If I click play, it says "Error loading player: No playable sources found". If I click "Direct Download" under it, it just loops back to the "continue to file" page. If I click "download" at the top of the page (or ANY button up there) nothing happens at all...

Self-extracting archive:
"The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later." It's been saying that for about 2 days now...

Can anybody help? :(

October 27, 2014, 08:30PM #685 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:32PM by kiadar
Here, in the backup forum:
http://marvelmods.freeforums.org/official-characters-mod-t26.html

Or directly at this link:
http://www.4shared.com/archive/TLMTOUJDce/1_OfficialChars_12.html

It's an old version, I think, but already helps

Oh awesome! The 1.3 one was linked there too <3 Thanks so much!

Though I still hope the OP is able to fix the links for other folks who have the same issue I did...

October 29, 2014, 01:17PM #687 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:25PM by Dark Seraphim
I decided to get back to MUA for the first time in a year and the mod is still as amazing as I remember. This may be a stupid question, but besides some of the costumes, are there any differences between the modded characters and their original incarnations (e.g. damage output, different moves, etc)?

This pack has every powerstyle/talent copied from their original incarnation. All other mods not in this pack are different in damage, moves, talents etc