Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I doubt it as how would they get it besides a new game holding those characters.

Dude, the Wii supports DLC and has from day 1.

I still have huge doubts that the WII will get any DLC.

Yeah, probably not, but the ability is there.

Wow another thread locked. God forbid there be a thread to discuss a specific rumor. All the constant locking is a bit irritating. As to the questions asked about why the box was in stores early, if you had bothered to read my first locked thread you'd say that I stated it was an empty holder box put on the shelves so people can see it and pre-order the game. Most stores do this, it's nothing new. And why havent more people posted pics? Probably because a lot of the game buyers are completely unaware that a forum even exists to discuss it, much less that having exclusive content characters is a big deal.

Quote from: Scotimus on September 02, 2009, 12:03PM
Wow another thread locked. God forbid there be a thread to discuss a specific rumor. All the constant locking is a bit irritating. As to the questions asked about why the box was in stores early, if you had bothered to read my first locked thread you'd say that I stated it was an empty holder box put on the shelves so people can see it and pre-order the game. Most stores do this, it's nothing new. And why havent more people posted pics? Probably because a lot of the game buyers are completely unaware that a forum even exists to discuss it, much less that having exclusive content characters is a big deal.
Still, it's not officially revealed. But wait, if they would put out boxes like that, they would reveal the exclusives as well. But they didn't. Why would they hide something, which is revealed? Because it's not 100%, that it's not fake.

September 02, 2009, 12:30PM #51 Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 01:06PM by Scotimus
Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 02, 2009, 12:07PM
Still, it's not officially revealed. But wait, if they would put out boxes like that, they would reveal the exclusives as well. But they didn't. Why would they hide something, which is revealed? Because it's not 100%, that it's not fake.

You know what. I can tell you without a doubt that it is 100% NOT A FAKE. I just went to the Toys-R-Us that is less then a mile from where I work. They have the holder boxes for the 360, PS3, and the Wii. Oh what's that??? Why on the back of the Wii box I see Cyclops, Blade and Psylocke. Give me 5 minutes and i'll upload the pics and post the links. In the words of Kathy Griffin "Suck it unnamed deity that people choose to believe in even though there is no proof that you were anything other than a normal man!"  ;-)

(Edited to protect the innocent)

So it is true. I hope it is also for PS2.

Quote from: Scotimus on September 02, 2009, 12:30PM"Suck it Jesus!"  ;-)

Watch it.  Some folks here find that offensive, myself included.

Quote from: Teancum on September 02, 2009, 12:51PM
Watch it.  Some folks here find that offensive, myself included.

Oh good lord are you kidding me? You do realize that at this point it simply appears you are being snarky because I proved that my original post was not BS. Perception is a powerful thing. I know I have a sense of humor, I'm guessing no one else does?

I'm no christian but I can see people being insulted and even cursing you out cuz of that comment.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 02, 2009, 12:57PM
I'm no christian but I can see people being insulted and even cursing you out cuz of that comment.

Of course they will. Because this is an online forum and that's what people do when they have nothing else to complain about. They pick apart people's comments. I never would have thought that a modding forum for a comic book based video game would be loaded with bible thumpers. I really didnt. Here's a thought, sit back, relax and realize it's just a joke. For the love of Pete..... (sorry if I offend anyone named Pete out there. Totally unintentional.)  ;-)

I just found out that some guy working for VV confirming Cyclops. Dan from Twitter.

How about editting your post and get the Hesous part out of it. That would show a lot more restecp :P

Quote from: BLaw on September 02, 2009, 01:02PM
How about editting your post and get the Hesous part out of it. That would show a lot more restecp :P

That better?