Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just really don't get it: What made them choose Dr. Doom? I mean, there are like a zillion other characters, who would be better.

Like sabretooth...sorry couwdnt resist :D
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Emma Frost and Cyclops would have been better than a lot of these DLC choices.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Are u counting even mine?
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

No, just these official ones.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Cable, Magneto, Psylocke, Carnage, Dr. Doom? these are offical? Plus Carnage? WTF? thats kind of out of left field. I'm I the only one tired of spider man villains making into every game? Also have they announced a release date yet? 

Quote from: Dihan on October 09, 2009, 06:17AM
Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Emma Frost and Cyclops would have been better than a lot of these DLC choices.
Hawkeye and Moon Knight would have been better. For me, Nightcrawler and Ronin aswell :D

October 09, 2009, 11:02AM #52 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 11:08AM by iammingy
Eww... I can't believe that we are having Maggie and Doomy for DLC.....AGAIN.
I am very happy that Psylocke made it. She's one of my favorite X-character.

Quote from: x-man66 on October 09, 2009, 07:41AM
Cable, Magneto, Psylocke, Carnage, Dr. Doom? these are offical? Plus Carnage? WTF? thats kind of out of left field. I'm I the only one tired of spider man villains making into every game? Also have they announced a release date yet?

Double the fun/hate? :rofl:

QuoteWTF? thats kind of out of left field. I'm I the only one tired of spider man villains making into every game?
Couldn't've said it better myself. There's dozens of Civil War-involved characters to choose from, why pick the ones that weren't anywhere NEAR the US of A when it happened? Cable is the only one that is actually relevant here.
Why not Bullseye? Taskmaster? The Young Avengers? The Runaways? NextWave, for duck's sake!

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

October 09, 2009, 11:12AM #54 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 11:16AM by iammingy
Quote from: Noelemahc on October 09, 2009, 11:10AM
Couldn't've said it better myself. There's dozens of Civil War-involved characters to choose from, why pick the ones that weren't anywhere NEAR the US of A when it happened? Cable is the only one that is actually relevant here.
Why not Bullseye? Taskmaster? The Young Avengers? The Runaways? NextWave, for duck's sake!

They just wanted to make money. I think they care less about how they fit into the game's and/or the comic's story.

EDIT: When you saw Mac Gargan vs Mac Gargan in the game, you should have known that they either didn't plan carefully or simply didn't care about whether the game adheres to the comics or not.

The game, IIRC, presents Venom as Eddie Brock, no? Or there's a difference between the next-gen and old-gen vesions in that regard and Scorpion is not a boss?

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Dunno about the N-Space version, but the 360 version definitely has Gargan as Venom.

Exactly.

I thought the N-Space version also sports Gargan as Venom? Venom was in the T-bolts suit, not the classic one.

Nope, it's definitely Gargan in both versions.  His alternate costume is supposed to be Brock though from what I read on the preview a while ago from the devs.  So that means the VV version has Brock as an alternate only, but the N-Space doesn't have him at all.  Gargan as Venom is retarded as Chocolate egg to begin with, he was Scorpion and already had powers.  Should've kept Eddie I liked him better anyway.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I don't have anything against Gargan being Venom, it's the issue of him being in the game as Scorpion as WELL that I'm opposed to.

The n-Space version doesn't actually mention WHO the Venom wearer is, but the trivia questions don't mention Gargan in any way, while Brock and the various symbiotes appear in several questions. That's what confused me.

Crimson Dynamo says: