How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RoMunroe on January 25, 2013, 04:46AM
I was actually being kind of snarky with it.

Let's be honest, it isn't like anyone cares who banged who when. Dj could have been kidding.....or he could have been pipedreaming into the thread. Either way, the old rule applies....if you have to tell strangers what you banged, you might not have banged anyone at all.

So is there anyone feeling some type of way about something else ?

My 2 year old nephew called me Uncle today for the first time, I feel absolutely awesome today.

Angry much?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Awww now I hate being home and not at work. Is odd how things change from time to time. And I have a BIG crush on my manager there, I know its wrong but god I hate my stupid feelings!!! I don't know before I always loved being alone, now I can stand it I feel bored and lame. Anyways IDK what it is but when I get a crush on someone I honestly could say they always like me back. Like this guy for example is supposedly married, but these signs and my radar tell me its all I lie. IDK I can't stop thinking about him even when I try to do something to distract me.... Nothing freakin' works!!! And sometimes I daze out and my boyfriend notices and he thinks I'm hiding something. And I tell myself to just tell my manager but when I see him sometimes we have a really good time but other times I act stupid and rude to him like I don't like him at all and yesterday I was screaming at him for no good reason and I felt horrible before leaving... So it was 400 when he came in yesterday, I notice right away but and instead of at least greeting him I went to my other employees and greeted them. He rushly went up to me and ask how I was doing, and I was like yeah yeah yeah. I start chatting with other employees and right before I was leaving yesterday he ask me to do something and I yelled at him telling him I was going home(IDK where that came from) and he was like "then leave" and I was like "I will" I saw his face and man he looked butt hurt.

Sorry for writing so much but this topic is called how do you feel? and right now I feel horrible.... :( god loves sucks for gays.

@Suigetsu they all the warp evolutions from the original digimon from the new PSP game only in japan. (I'm a big fan and I was so happy when I saw they finally made the warp evolutions for the other 6 original)

January 25, 2013, 01:28PM #3377 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 01:31PM by RoMunroe
Quote from: edward on January 25, 2013, 01:12PM
Awww now I hate being home and not at work. Is odd how things change from time to time. And I have a BIG crush on my manager there, I know its wrong but god I hate my stupid feelings!!! I don't know before I always loved being alone, now I can stand it I feel bored and lame. Anyways IDK what it is but when I get a crush on someone I honestly could say they always like me back. Like this guy for example is supposedly married, but these signs and my radar tell me its all I lie. IDK I can't stop thinking about him even when I try to do something to distract me.... Nothing freakin' works!!! And sometimes I daze out and my boyfriend notices and he thinks I'm hiding something. And I tell myself to just tell my manager but when I see him sometimes we have a really good time but other times I act stupid and rude to him like I don't like him at all and yesterday I was screaming at him for no good reason and I felt horrible before leaving... So it was 400 when he came in yesterday, I notice right away but and instead of at least greeting him I went to my other employees and greeted them. He rushly went up to me and ask how I was doing, and I was like yeah yeah yeah. I start chatting with other employees and right before I was leaving yesterday he ask me to do something and I yelled at him telling him I was going home(IDK where that came from) and he was like "then leave" and I was like "I will" I saw his face and man he looked butt hurt.

Sorry for writing so much but this topic is called how do you feel? and right now I feel horrible.... :( god loves sucks for gays.

@Suigetsu they all the warp evolutions from the original digimon from the new PSP game only in japan. (I'm a big fan and I was so happy when I saw they finally made the warp evolutions for the other 6 original)

Not only gays, love can suck in general. But yeah, we have some extra roadblocks to bash our heads through. Just make sure you know where your lines are drawn, anything beyond that could go south very quickly.....

And I thought they were digimon, i remember seeing that rose headed one in one of those animes.

Quote from: DJay Saint on January 25, 2013, 01:01PM
Angry much?

I'm not sure where you figure there's anger in anything I said. We don't know each other to the point where that's even a possibility.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

January 25, 2013, 03:30PM #3379 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:32PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Suigetsu on January 24, 2013, 10:29PM
midnight, where do these signature animated pictures come from? They are kinda familiar, but I don't know why

I got them on Tumblr, and they are of Rosemon and Ophanimon they are from the new Digimon PSP game based off of the very first season, and in the game they gave everyone their mega levels and animated them to look like they would have on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3AoqinpX4

Quote from: edward on January 25, 2013, 01:12PM

Yay I am glad I am not the only one excited about this game and that the other 6 got their mega levels! I hope they port the game to other countries so everyone else can join in on the fun!

And I am sorry about all that :( I hope you work it out with him!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 25, 2013, 01:28PMI'm not sure where you figure there's anger in anything I said. We don't know each other to the point where that's even a possibility.

Was referring to the childish remarks that you apparently felt oh so necessary to say.

Thanks guys for telling me that Digimon thing. I knew I saw those things somewhere before.

Um....BTW, is there a feud here between DJ and Ro? It seems like it :D

January 26, 2013, 12:54AM #3382 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:16AM by RoMunroe
Quote from: Suigetsu on January 26, 2013, 12:08AM
Um....BTW, is there a feud here between DJ and Ro? It seems like it :D

I hardly think so.

Quote from: DJay Saint on January 25, 2013, 07:10PM
Was referring to the childish remarks that you apparently felt oh so necessary to say.

Writing about you  banging a chick, I suppose in your world, is no less childish? And then replying "angry much". You took offense to what I said, but you post in a forum where open discussion, as far as I can tell, is allowed. That's your problem not mine. You put it out there,  deal with whatever response comes.

Aside the fact that nowhere in anything I said was there anything offensive....So I'm guessing you're THAT type, huh?

Well I wasn't born yesterday, so if you want to come at me, please do, because I can return the favor tenfold.

Other than that I suggest we do the grown up thing and leave it be now. I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm not apologizing either for something you chose to get butt hurt about.

Don't take yourself so seriously.

Okay, stop it, both of you.. I'm not trying to offend you guys. Don't take it so seriously. Pretend it as a fun activity (banging)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

RoMunroe and DjSaint, now would be a good time to stop.
You've had a disagreement, and made your respective points, so there is nothing to be gained from continuing this publicly.
If you absolutely must continue, do so via PM or email.

This is not a place for feuds, flame wars or one-up-manship.
By all means discuss, disagree and argue many topics, but the topics of discussion cannot be the other posters, except in a positive way.
Personal attacks or comments about other posters will not be tolerated.
If you dislike each other intensely, just do your best to ignore or not read the other persons posts. If possible, strive to not reply to each others posts.
If you feel someone has crossed a line, please report it to the moderators and admins, who will deal with it.

Feel free to ignore me, at which point I will start deleting offending posts. Proceed beyond that point and I will be inclined towards temporary bans. And so on.
Please and thank you.

Agreed. Enough is enough.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on January 26, 2013, 04:54AM
Agreed. Enough is enough.

I wholeheartedly agree, which is why i said my piece and left it at that. I like this site and some of the people I have met too much to get nasty in troll like fashion.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on January 26, 2013, 02:33AM
RoMunroe and DjSaint, now would be a good time to stop.
You've had a disagreement, and made your respective points, so there is nothing to be gained from continuing this publicly.
If you absolutely must continue, do so via PM or email.

This is not a place for feuds, flame wars or one-up-manship.
By all means discuss, disagree and argue many topics, but the topics of discussion cannot be the other posters, except in a positive way.
Personal attacks or comments about other posters will not be tolerated.
If you dislike each other intensely, just do your best to ignore or not read the other persons posts. If possible, strive to not reply to each others posts.
If you feel someone has crossed a line, please report it to the moderators and admins, who will deal with it.

Feel free to ignore me, at which point I will start deleting offending posts. Proceed beyond that point and I will be inclined towards temporary bans. And so on.
Please and thank you.

Well put, friend.

DJay Saint, not to be a real downer or anything, but a lot of members are kids here, so referring to the post that started all this, maybe we could try to keep it PG-13, especially in this thread?

Whatevs.  Guess I just won't post anything since people take things too seriously and want to look for an argument about it.  Posting in a random thread about "how do you feel", someone makes a negative post about what I said, and I'm the bad guy in it?  At least I wasn't negatively impacting anyone or talking Chocolate egg about them going "lolz u probably never get laids!" like someone else did who I won't name.  If it makes you feel better then I guess, as long as it helps you sleep at night.

However I don't appreciate the internet tough guy act and the rampant circle-jerk shoulder crying after the fact, pretending to be the victim.  If people are going to say something negative to someone else, be a man about it and stop hiding behind your computer and forum mods.  Just saying.

Delete this post if you want, I don't really care.  I like Tommy and Dihan because of my history here at this forum, so I won't say anything else about this topic due to their request.  Now I'VE said MY piece about it.

Thank you. :)
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.