Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i really caNT wait for this skin

Preview of skin as it is now.  It is almost done.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Cant wait until complete

No belt? Boots need more editing and her legs need yellow. also her x thing is missing

@ladykiller: I doubt the x-emblem can be added to this skin the way it actually is.

@matt710: Matt, I don't know whether you're working on it or not, but there are some black designs on her chest that I feel should be added. Just an FYI

Thanks.  Yup I am working on the black designs, but one is because of two sections joining.  So there will only be the line outlining the breast area.  As for a belt, it will be added.

Here is the skin preview.  The bands around the knee didn't work and the boobs pop out, but its the only thing that can be done for this costume for xml2.

WOW! I really thought no one would be able to make this skin when will it be available i know lots of rogue fans are dying for this one. Quick question is that the final green? And will she get some yellow on her thighs, and the boob think don't seem a problem at all I'm sure no one will complain :naughty:

I can belive you can mod x-men2 wow i love this skin

I will release it tonight.  The coloration is the same pictured.  I will also be releasing a booster maxing her skins and adding more to max out her ps/talent file.

Quote from: matt710 on July 24, 2008, 09:11AM

Here is the skin preview.  The bands around the knee didn't work and the boobs pop out, but its the only thing that can be done for this costume for xml2.
It needs work! I dont think is good enough. 1. Her belt is not even the same color, the green is too dark, and will that's it

July 24, 2008, 11:20PM #133 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:32PM by matt710
Ok Lady Killer, I generaly have no problems with pointers and criticisms but first off if you ever read any of the comics from the Jim Lee Era (or any marvel comics for that matter), you would notice that there are all different variations of coloration and costumes.  I was basing it off of images from the comics that I have that showed it a little darker than yours might have.  Secondly, I am unsure if you have skinned before, but it is nearly impossible to get it 100% to the specifications since we cannot create custom meshes in XML2 or match the colors exactly.  As for the belt, the skin stretches all weird, especially in the waist and chest area.  If I actually went a little more in with the Jacket by her chest it actually curves because of the mesh.  So if you would like to make one of your own be my guest.  I have always been more of a modder than a skinner, so it would be great to have more skinners.

Thanks for the support everyone else.  Also I will be adding the black designs on the chest (I just forgot), thanks shafcrawler.  The thigh is just he low res of the image, it actually is light yellow in game instead of white.  She will be released later so I can add them.  Also I will release this one:

For the Ms. Marvel persona I imported Rogue's eyes, lips, and skin tone.  The hair was an absolute nightmare since there were at least 4 different sections of it, which stretched all differently.  So it was difficult to meet them up.  Otherwise I think the skin came out well.

lol, i had done a similar skin like Ms marvel http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=450.msg26734#msg26734, and i had the hair problem. actually on the one i did one part is actually darker than the other, so i think i'll be using your version.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it