The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Also this topic would like to take a moment and offer best wishes to the efforts to locate Casey Kasem. Who is of course the original voice actor to Shaggy, one of the great characters used in this story.

His current location is apparently unknown.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Megatron

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Kasem was found today thankfully

---

Winner: Megatron

Megatron is the winner tonight. Starscream makes his way down to the ring.

Megatron: Starscream where the hell have you been?

Starscream remains silent

Megatron: Damn it just wait until i get done with you.

Megatron and Starscream exit as we shift gears backstage.

Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are shown fighting at one another even more then when last seen.

The camera leaves them be and goes over to the lockeroom of the 4 Horsemen

War: I aim to beat down Adam at the Great American Bash.

Famine: And tonight we'll win the shot at the tag titles.

Pestilence: Yes we will.

Death: If you guys fail to bring the gold home then it'll be my turn to try and go after a champion again.

War: We'll see what happens.

Famine: No one should stop our ride to the end.

Pestilence: Let's start getting ready for tonight Famine.

Famine: You took the words right out of mouth.

We head back out to the ring.

The Intercontinental Champion Adam makes his way down to the ring for some non-title action.

Yoda comes out next and gets in the ring for the match

MATCH:
Adam vs Yoda
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Glad they found him.

Yoda

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

He was apparently on a Indian reservation with his wife, and there's confusion as to whether her lawyer spoke for just himself or her when he said that he didn't know where he was in court.

Any way, back to the story
---

Winner: Adam

Adam gains another win defeating Yoda.

The camera switches to show Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz watching on a monitor

Doof: After last week Perry the Platypus i feel like i should go talk to Nick Fury

Perry stares

Doof: I know that Adam guy is a jerk, he shouldn't treat me like that after i tried to help him. You know what Perry the Platypus i am going to talk to him about this...next week!

We return out to the ring. Pestilence and Famine ride out to the ring for their chance to earn a title match.

Spike and Buffy come out together but Spike is looking a bit uncertain in the whole team.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match is under way

MATCH:
Famine & Pestilence vs Spike & Buffy

Famine & Pestilence

Winner: Famine & Pestilence

Famine and Pestilence take the win and ride off. The Horsemen as a group are pleased going into the PPV.

Backstage Nick Fury stands next to Mystery Inc

Fury: Now once again i feel i have to do this to try and make these never-ending rivalries actually get matches on PPV.

Daphne: What do you recommend.

Fury: Well to put it simple at The Great American Bash, how about a tag match between Scooby and Shaggy and Tar Monster and Jaguaro.

Scrappy: Sounds great, right Uncle Scooby?

Scooby: Rif rou ray ro.

Shaggy: Hopefully this will be the last time we have to deal with those monsters Scoob.

Scooby: Reah Raggy.

Fury: Now how about you guys get going for the night.

Mystery Inc walks off and the scene shifts to Loomis and Fonz walking around backstage

Fonz: Not to worry Loomis, i got us a sweet lockeroom since we are now a team.

Loomis: Let me see it fonzie.

Loomis and Fonz arrive at their lockeroom to see that someone has destroyed it already. Both do not look pleased.

Out in the ring, Conan the Barbarian makes his way down to the ring for some action.

Doctor DOom comes out next. Once again it would appear he aims to try and settle an old score.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match gets started

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Conan the Barbarian

Doctor Doom

Winner: Conan the Barbarian

Conan wins once again and Ash Williams comes down the ramp laughing at Doctor Doom who has fallen once again.

The ring clears from this match and the main event is set to begin.

Darth Vader makes his way down to the ring first.

Scorpion comes out second with Quan Chi in his corner.

The ACME referee rings the bell and here we go

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Scorpion w/ Quan Chi