The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Darth Vader

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Scorpion

Scorpion wins the match

Ares comes down to the ring holding his belt up high. Nick Fury appears on the tron

Fury: As i promised it's time to reveal the main event of the Great American Bash. Ares you will defend your title against Scorpion

Scorpion looks pleased

Fury: And Darth Vader

Darth Vader looks pleased

Fury: And Quan Chi in a Fatal Fourway Match!

Everyone looks at Quan Chi confused but Quan Chi only laughs as RAW goes off the air for the night

---

Superstars Episode #7

This new edition of Superstars kicks off with some action of two people who have not forgot about one another.

Sub-Zero makes his way down to the ring to the cheer of the crowd. He is set to settle a score.

Evil Ash comes down to the ring next to be his opponent for the night.

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Evil Ash
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Sub Zero

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero is bloody after the match but he got the job done. He has his hand raised in victory as Superstars goes off the air

---

RAW Episode #16

It's time for another exciting edition of RAW to get under way. Apollo Creed comes out first shadowboxing to a crowd of boos.

Deadpool comes down to the ring with a mic

Deadpool: Hey everybody i get to start out the show tonight. Yeah that's right me! I'm going to face the guy who knocked me out last time we met. Please don't change the channel!

Deadpool drops his mic and gets into the ring. The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Apollo Creed vs Deadpool
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Deadpool

Winner: Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed takes the win. Creed strikes a ninja pose before knocking Deadpool out sending a message to his shelled opponent at the PPV.

Backstage Lois Lane is standing by

Lois: My guests at this time Scorpion and Quan Chi. How do you feel about the now set PPV main event?

Quan Chi: The match is as it should be.

Lois: But what does Scorpion think of this?

Scorpion: I think i'm done with this.

Quan Chi: What?

Scorpion: I'm going solo.

Scorpion exits leaving Quan Chi standing there alone

Lois: So looks like your main event tonight isn't going to have any back up.

Quan Chi: Don't worry tonight i'll show the WWE Champion just how dangerous i am.

Quan Chi walks off as we go back out to the ring.

War, Famine and Pestilence ride out to the ring for a huge six-man tag team match.

All three are set to try and win titles at the PPV but we cut backstage to see two familiar faces

Pinky: Gee Brain what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world. Our path continues tonight when we team with Adam in a six-man tag.

Pinky: Right Brain

Brain: Let's go

Pinky and the Brain make their ways down to the ring. Adam comes out last taunting the Horsemen as he gets into the ring. He nods in agreement to Brain but Pinky isn't paying attention.

The bell rings

MATCH:
War, Famine & Pestilence vs Adam. Pinky & Brain

War, Famine & Pestilence

Winner: War, Famine & Pestilence

The Horsemen win and Death comes out to join in on the celebration.

We cut backstage to Dr. Doofenshmirtz in Nick Fury's office

Fury: Now what do you want?

Doof: Now Mr. Fury you saw what Adam did before it was brutally uncalled for.

Fury: And your point?

Doof: You should correct it, make him pay for it

Fury: Well i guess i'll leave that up to you.

Doof: Wait...

Fury: Next week on RAW it's Adam vs Dr. Doofenshmirtz!

Doof: For the Intercontinental Championship?

Fury: IF he still has it....nope.

Doof: Curse you Nick Fury!

Doof exits Fury's office and we cut out to the ring.

Doctor Doom makes his way down to the ring with a mic

Doom: Ash Williams, it was made official this week by Nick Fury, you and me will go one on one at the Great American Bash, but tonight we fight in a tag match and I have chosen someone you know very well as my partner.

Evil Ash comes down to the ring laughing all the way

Ash Williams comes out next also with a mic

Ash: Doom i can't wait to beat your *** down at the Bash but as for tonight i had a good idea who you would choose as your partner, so i decided to pick someone i consider a very good ally in this company. Sub-Zero!

Sub-Zero comes out to stand side by side with Ash. The two shake hands and head down to the ring as the bell rings

MATCH:
Doctor Doom & Evil Ash vs Ash Williams & Sub-Zero